PDA

View Full Version : look at these idiots

631kfx400
02-22-2010, 03:28 PM
i was bored so i was watching some video on the front page of youtube and there happends to be some idiot rednecks that get into a fight after a quad race at a monster jam.
it might of been fake but its still hilarious
skip to 11:00

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3L9rv0vyTyo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3L9rv0vyTyo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

BLU82
02-22-2010, 03:39 PM
This why us quaders have a bad rep. Staged bs like this that people think is real.

TM426
02-22-2010, 05:09 PM
HA that is so fake. Ive gone to monster jam 3 times. Every time team Illinois races team Wisconsin. Every year it turns into a "fight" and team Illinois wins. Its all staged and you can see when they race the few laps guys juggle positions and you can see them let off to allow the opponent to pass.

Tommy Warren
02-22-2010, 08:29 PM
yeah its quite a soap opera....they are probably good riders but you can't really have respect for people who do this....they are like the hookers of the atv community

ATV Chic
02-22-2010, 10:29 PM
That was a crappy monster jam anyway lol :scary:

BakerRacing40
02-22-2010, 10:51 PM
that monster jam was bad, that's like trying to take a bath in a glass of water. i don' t understand why they try to shove monster trucks in a shoe box. and the quad races... well the fight after, what are they trying to do? make us look like we have the same mental capacity as the cycle guys? i can't stand the two wheel mentality..:ermm:

bens250ex
02-23-2010, 08:15 AM
wow is all i can say

chucked
02-23-2010, 04:06 PM
They did the exact same thing about 10 years ago around here... Threw the trophy and everything. All the guys are local, more or less. It was Baltimore, against Cleveland. Right after the Cleveland browns moved to here.

warrior12
02-23-2010, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by BakerRacing40
that monster jam was bad, that's like trying to take a bath in a glass of water. i don' t understand why they try to shove monster trucks in a shoe box. and the quad races... well the fight after, what are they trying to do? make us look like we have the same mental capacity as the cycle guys? i can't stand the two wheel mentality..:ermm:

don't hate on the 2 wheelers just bc we can balance doesn't mean you need to make fun of us haha jk

but yeah i love watching quad races but that was so dumb what they were doing.

BlaineKaiser450
02-23-2010, 10:33 PM
Quad wars are a joke. EVERYTHING about them is an act.

Tommy Warren
02-23-2010, 10:36 PM
so remember gang next time you lose a race you must shove a girl onto the ground and throw a trophy at the competition:rolleyes:

BakerRacing40
02-23-2010, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by warrior12
don't hate on the 2 wheelers just bc we can balance doesn't mean you need to make fun of us haha jk

but yeah i love watching quad races but that was so dumb what they were doing.

alright you caught me, if it only has two wheels it usually gets me hurt.. lol:p no engine required either! :macho

warrior12
02-26-2010, 02:53 PM
haha

trx310R#24
02-27-2010, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by Tommy Warren
so remember gang next time you lose a race you must shove a girl onto the ground and throw a trophy at the competition:rolleyes:

not going to lie it would be kinda funny.... lol

tt racer
02-27-2010, 08:50 AM
What a way to get quads on the map! Good job promotors welll be on tv in no time! The most shameful thing ive seen for the sport. We need a supercross event in the states to pass the time in the winter. It would help the sport grow and create positive things for the sport not side show freaks.

KFX450Rrider490
02-27-2010, 10:05 AM
your 100% right we need tv time

TORNADO
03-01-2010, 07:39 PM
Ya, unfortunatlely, I knew and used to race against at least 1 of those actors. And, yes, he told me it is staged. Its usually the same riders traveling the monster jam circuit. They just say they're from 2 rivaling cities or counties, to get the crowd pumped up. When I see that crap, it just makes me think of pro wrestling, frickin ridiculous. Back, many moons ago, ATV racing had good tv coverage on ESPN, when the MTEG (Mickey Thompson Entertainment Group) sanctioned the MTGP events. But, thanks to bullheadidness of Mickey and his ex-partner/murderer (Mike Goodwin), they couldnt resolve the issues between them. So, in Goodwin's infinite wisdom, he had Mickey and his wife (Trudy) assasinated. Basically putting an abrupt end to quality stadium offroad racing and its tv coverage. I really dont know why anyone hasnt jumped in to fill the MTEG's shoes. I used to race that circuit (even won a main event race in Denver), and every event was at least 30,000+ spectators. Those were good times. All the racers, in all the classes were like a big family. You could be in a new unfamiliar city but still see all the familiar faces of your competitors around you. WOW! Sorry about that flashback down my memory lane. Would be nice to see some good stadium ATV racing on tv again though.

MX MaNiAc 06
03-01-2010, 07:52 PM
That dude on the video never shuts up.