PDA

View Full Version : New CST Ambush tires

Thumpin440ex
02-22-2010, 03:14 PM
Anybody gave these a whirl yet? I am waiting for my ITP rims, these to show up.. Picked them up of mxmidwest.. I know they are not holeshots, but from all the reading I did on them they seem to perform well, have excellent feedback, reviews.. I was looking for a lil softer riding tire, along with some weight savings, lord know holeshots are heavy.. I do realize they are 2 ply sides, 4 ply treads, but that should be fine for what I will do with them...So hope they do aswell as talked about..

John

jlschneider
02-28-2010, 10:23 AM
I was looking into these myself last spring, but at the time i was told i would have to wait til june or july to get them. I went ahead with the GBC X-Rex and i have been happy with them, especially the 6ply sidewalls. Anyways let us know how you like em!

Chesters300ex
03-05-2010, 06:26 PM
Actually they seem to hook up pretty good,,, i have a set on my 04 yfz, They work fine for me but like u said they are pretyy soft so idk how long they will last

3or4HONDA
03-05-2010, 06:54 PM
my buddy just put a set of 4 on his rappy and mine are ordered. hell of deal at 45 bucks a pop if they hold up.

Chesters300ex
03-09-2010, 04:43 PM
Ur tread is 4 ply? i looked at mine today and the sidewalls and the tread were BOTH _2ply,,, i didnt know the tread came in 4 ply?