PDA

View Full Version : Cobra Pipes

Trackside Perf.
02-22-2010, 02:56 PM
Trackside Performance now carries the following pipes for mini quads and the Cobra 65cc bike.

Cobra 50cc Auto ATV
Cobra 70/90 Auto ATV
Cobra 65cc Bike
Apex/DRR

You can order at tracksideperformanceonline.com

You can also get them from the following dealers
Heath Racing, Maximum RPM, G Force

marsrace2
02-22-2010, 03:42 PM
Glad to see you on the Forum and keep up the good work.

Trackside Perf.
03-15-2010, 08:37 PM
We are also in the middle of having a online store to purchase pipes. The site is ready to order but is is still under construction
You can find it at www.tracksideperformanceonline.com

gistmarrs
03-17-2010, 09:41 AM
We ran our first race with a new trackside pipe last weekend. (YZ85 in a cobra chassis) Although I still have some work to do to get the jetting perfect, the motor ran stronger than ever before. It made a big difference throughout the RPM range, but especially on the lower end where the bike needed it most.

Nice work Trackside!

heathmxracing
03-18-2010, 08:40 PM
Marrs,

Glad to here it worked out for you. Greg really builds an awesome product. We were breaking stock pipes on our 70 single speed every race. Once we got the trackside pipe we ran all season without any issues. Most people probably don't even realize that not only do these pipes make more power but they are much more durable than the stock pipes.

heathmxracing
03-23-2010, 07:32 PM
Just got another shipment of pipes in today. Thanks Greg!!!
Will have the 50 & 70/90 pipes with us at the ATVA Nationals for anyone that is wanting to save $$$ on shipping.

hisi
03-30-2010, 06:36 PM
I purchased one of these this weekend from John at heath racing. My stock one broke in half. This pipe made a big difference on my bike. I only got the 70 pipe and have a 90 cobra motor. the only way to see or hear the difference is to try one. You will not be disappointed no matter what two stroke motor you are running!