PDA

View Full Version : prank my brother

dns1764
02-22-2010, 11:32 AM
ok so today my brother got to school after me. he took an extra set of carkeys and stole my spot. he then moved my car to west bum ****. this can not and will not go without punishment. so far i am planning on putting his brand new blackberry in a block of ice. i will move his truck and put some peanut butter or mayo on the door handles. but i need more.

02-22-2010, 11:35 AM
I would just stick with the ice block, then call his phone when he's looking for it. You could always do like I did to my buddy when I was in school. He buried my blazer in snow one day so for payback, I jacked up his rear end and put jackstands under the axle. only brought the tires about 1/2" off the ground and he didn't even notice until he was trying to drive off. :p His four wheel didn't work either so he had to go home to get a jack. :devil:

dns1764
02-22-2010, 11:41 AM
i put my buddys car on blocks...instant classic. but my driveway in a hill. snows not happenin either. its 50 degrees out

kfx400rider03
02-22-2010, 12:22 PM
the cell phone idea i would think would be a little harsh. he didnt damage anything so dont damage his. and dont do the mayo idea either. eggs eat threw paint.( i used to work at a car detailer) just do the jack stand ones but make sure he doesnt have on of those cheapo siscor jackes or any jacks in his truck. no harm done but its a good joke. i always wanted to get a old car horn and wire it up to my friends head lights so when he turned them on the horn would go off.

TRX_450
02-22-2010, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by kfx400rider03
the cell phone idea i would think would be a little harsh. he didnt damage anything so dont damage his. and dont do the mayo idea either. eggs eat threw paint.( i used to work at a car detailer) just do the jack stand ones but make sure he doesnt have on of those cheapo siscor jackes or any jacks in his truck. no harm done but its a good joke. i always wanted to get a old car horn and wire it up to my friends head lights so when he turned them on the horn would go off.

when you put a phone in a block of ice you wrap it it in plastic wrap first so it doesnt get damaged

kfx400rider03
02-22-2010, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by TRX_450
when you put a phone in a block of ice you wrap it it in plastic wrap first so it doesnt get damaged

o lol i thought he was just gonna put it in water with out a bag and figured that would be realy mean lol... but that ice idea is sounding good now

John Noftsinger
02-22-2010, 01:14 PM
Put two ketsup packs under his toilet seat under the tabs on seat aimed at croach area ,did this to coworker was great he though his balls were bleeding and got scared.

gcart2
02-22-2010, 01:23 PM
^^^ i thought the same thing.

KAWIRYDER
02-22-2010, 01:33 PM
Put the phone in a zip lock bag and then put it in one more and it should be fine. Put a zip tie on his drive shaft and then put another zip tie over the tail of the other one but real loose so it comes out after he takes off. Then if you can take some zip ties that the tinners use for there ducts, there about 3 feet long and zip tie his door handles to the steering wheel on the inside. Put vasoline on his windshield wipers and door handles and etc.

02-22-2010, 01:57 PM
Could wire his horn fuse to his brake lights. Personal favorite of mine.

sunco
02-22-2010, 02:00 PM
Glad I don't have a brother :)

Rootar
02-22-2010, 02:15 PM
or you could jsut steal his windshield wipers on a rainy day while he is in class

or if youve got 15 minutes and his spare keys you can remove his gas pedal and arm. this is classic! haha he will never notice until after he starts the truck and possibly puts it in gear. :D

kfx400rider03
02-22-2010, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Nova
Could wire his horn fuse to his brake lights. Personal favorite of mine.
thats a good idea but then he would know about it soon as he puts it in drive. i think the head light idea is better because he could go out during the day be cruising sown the road a switched the head lights on and is like wtf and everyone around him on the road would be saying the same thing. and he would have to drive like that or fix it on the street. the brake on is good but he will know aabout it before he gets out of the drive way.

hondariderdylan
02-22-2010, 05:17 PM
if he has a vehicle with a manual, get a tall master lock and put it around his clutch and his brake pedal and take the key. see how good he can drive. :devil:

(EDIT): also if its automatic, just put them around both, make sure the shank is narrow enough to make them move together in either case though. this works good if he is out somewhere and wants to go home.:D

kfx400rider03
02-22-2010, 05:50 PM
i can already smell the cluch burning:D

Tommy Warren
02-22-2010, 08:12 PM
cut his brake lines........or get a long spark plug wire and put the spark plug in his gas tank

eastcoastpro20
02-22-2010, 08:33 PM
rub vasaline on his windshield wipers...and take window markers and color every window one solid color (inside and out if u wanna make it really good) so that he cant see out. We did it to a body of ours and its hilarious. (also color all the mirrors too)...theres always the classic saran wrap

250x_kyle
02-22-2010, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Tommy Warren
cut his brake lines........or get a long spark plug wire and put the spark plug in his gas tank

LOL!!! you Canadians

jesseweaver
02-22-2010, 09:48 PM
roll his window down and get broken pieces of glass and scatter them around outside and on the seat and stick a few pieces in the window rubber then take stuff from his car (wallet, phone, gps, ipod...) and scatter stuff around make it look like his car got broken in to.

TCracin440ex
02-22-2010, 09:53 PM
best prank of all ive heard of it done is get a raw unthawed chicken leg, get an empty Peanut butter jar, and some milk.

put the chicken leg in the pb jar, put like a cup of milk in the pb jar with the chickenleg put the lid back on not too tight just tight enuff where u can still squeeze the jar and hear air coming out. eventually the enzimes and bacteria in the milk will eventually begin to break down the chicken leg and man it will stink so bad. he will need a local hazmat team to clean the interrior to get the funk out of his car

EDIT: oh yea make sure u put it someplace in his car where it cant be found and dont lay it over on its side

Tommy Warren
02-22-2010, 09:58 PM
hang a pair of your moms panties on his rear view mirror.....

madskrillz2
02-22-2010, 10:32 PM
Fill all his vents full with baby powder. When be blasts his AC or heat he'll be antiqued.

kfx400rider03
02-22-2010, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by madskrillz2
Fill all his vents full with baby powder. When be blasts his AC or heat he'll be antiqued.

classic.

i have a story to tell lol. last year at school i was talk to a teacher who has been there for a while and she told me way back in the day some one had the orignal beatle. and his friends pulled a joke on him and picked up his car and carried it down the stairs out side of the school and put it in the wrestling room in side the school. i thought is was funny.

TRX_450
02-22-2010, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by TCracin440ex
best prank of all ive heard of it done is get a raw unthawed chicken leg, get an empty Peanut butter jar, and some milk.

put the chicken leg in the pb jar, put like a cup of milk in the pb jar with the chickenleg put the lid back on not too tight just tight enuff where u can still squeeze the jar and hear air coming out. eventually the enzimes and bacteria in the milk will eventually begin to break down the chicken leg and man it will stink so bad. he will need a local hazmat team to clean the interrior to get the funk out of his car

EDIT: oh yea make sure u put it someplace in his car where it cant be found and dont lay it over on its side

i posted that one herre a year or two ago. did you get that from me? lol

TCracin440ex
02-22-2010, 11:20 PM
idk lol. but well worth it imo. i still havent used it on anybody but im waiting to find the right one that pisses me off that bad

madskrillz2
02-22-2010, 11:50 PM
Haha I think if you just mix any kind of awful food with abunch of condiments and seal it up, you'll get something that smells like death.

dns1764
02-23-2010, 05:15 AM
well thanks for the ideas. he was too much of a **ss* to face the consequences so he didnt move it. but i almost walked to the overflow lot, and almost is close enough. i will try some of these out.

derekhonda
02-23-2010, 06:41 AM
Icy hot his boxers.

bert400
02-23-2010, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by kfx400rider03
thats a good idea but then he would know about it soon as he puts it in drive. i think the head light idea is better because he could go out during the day be cruising sown the road a switched the head lights on and is like wtf and everyone around him on the road would be saying the same thing. and he would have to drive like that or fix it on the street. the brake on is good but he will know aabout it before he gets out of the drive way.

Ive also heard of people hooking the horn to your turn signals..thatd work great too

kfx400rider03
02-23-2010, 10:26 AM
yep lol. me and a buddy a wanting to do this to my buddys car but tuck the horns up in the dash so it scare the sh** out of him

dirtman2
02-23-2010, 10:40 AM
wrap his truck with that wrap stuff u winterize boats with then he cant get in his truck

ZeroLogic
02-23-2010, 11:24 AM
Tie something to his driveshaft and let something hang from it so when he drives he hears a clunk clunk.

I like the break horn idea.

brian76708
02-23-2010, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
Tie something to his driveshaft and let something hang from it so when he drives he hears a clunk clunk.

I like the break horn idea.

big zip tie.

dns1764
04-05-2010, 12:53 PM
war has started again. he told me he had to give something to me so i told him my window was cracked. i got out of class and saw that all my seats were moved...my doors were locked. tailgait missing, everything in the bed gone, including the mat, ipod, radio, sunglassses...all gone. i try to start it, he disconnected battery. he comes out laughing. as i pop the hood, there is a condom wrapper glued to the licene plate and condom on the antenna. to make matters even worse when he connected the battery the alarm wouldnt shut up and it locked out the ignition...best thing was that there were about 5 kids who asked if we were stealing the car and if wee needed help doing so

m0t0xk1d
04-05-2010, 03:51 PM
id jack his truck up and take his wheels:devil:

CJM
04-05-2010, 04:04 PM
Yea, take his wheels..

dns1764
04-05-2010, 04:32 PM
i am way too lazy. taking a bar of soap to the windows. i think im gonna start small

300ex_#387
04-06-2010, 08:03 AM
Bang his mom.

KAWIRYDER
04-06-2010, 09:38 AM
Go big or go home! lol:D

dns1764
04-06-2010, 10:01 AM
my mom told me to shrink wrap his truck and fill the inside with sticky notes...pics to come

muddy400EX
04-06-2010, 10:33 AM
you need to put all these together and do one huge prank

shrink wrap his truck, hook his lights to his horn, do the chicken leg thing

once he finally gets through the shrink wrap, his horn will be going crazy and hell be freaked out. then a week later when he thinks its over, his truck will start stinking. hell think its never gonna end,lol

450rdr424
04-06-2010, 10:34 AM
fill the cab of his truck up with packing peanuts then shrink wrap it