PDA

View Full Version : Video of me and my friend in WORCS round 1!

yamaha_maniack
02-21-2010, 09:18 PM
Check out this fairly short video of me and my friend racing in the 2010 WORCS round 1 15-29 Sport C class in Surprise, Arizona! Round one was at Speedworld Raceway in Arizona! Hope you guys like it! Let me know what you think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5kvNUHOs14&feature=channel

Thanks in advance!

Later

yamahahaha
02-22-2010, 01:07 PM
whos the one on the yellow bike?

yamaha_maniack
02-22-2010, 03:15 PM
my friend is on the yellow and black yfz and im on the blue yfz.. the blue yfz is my friend's old quad and my quad wasnt ready for this next race so we pulled out his old quad so i could race it. the problem was that his has a twist throttle and i am not used to it so every time i tried to actually go quick i would start losing control because i would be trying to hold on and the throttle would be like floored and it would want to pull away from me.. so because of this i just got sick of the quad getting away from me so i slowed down a ton between the first lap and the rest of the laps.. either way it was my first race so i didnt expect to do too great or anything, but i was expecting to do at least a little bit better.. next time around at round 2 in primm i am going to be riding in the stock c class with my quad and the thumb throttle so i hope i will be a bit faster through the rough stuff..
So there is my story for why i was going so slow!! haha. next time i post a video you will be able to tell the difference in my speed, even with stock equipment on the 2009 YFZ-R haha.. im hoping it will perform well and not be too rough..
Thanks for watching!