PDA

View Full Version : Fury 2 Series Group 2!!

raptor_02
01-24-2003, 01:53 PM
For all of us who didn't make the cut for the first series I'm going to run one on SUNDAYS at 8:30PM eastern time. Same rules apply for this series as ROB's and KJ's series. Please note on schedule below that one race on series will be on a THURSDAY so the series will be over before MARCH 15 which is a REAL RACE for me.

ALL RACES WILL START AT 7:30 CENTRAL (8:30 EASTERN) TIME:
ALL RACES WILL BE 15 LAP RACES EXCEPT THE HOTLAPS
WE WILL RACE ONE TRACK FOR EACH SERIES RACE

JAN 27TH.....ROANOKE (pro sx) (Monday Race)
FEB 2ND....FAIRBANKS (Am sx)
FEB 6th.....KINGSTON (Pro sx) (Thursday Race)
FEB 9TH....LAFAYETTE (Am sx)
FEB 16TH...PRESCOTT (Pro sx)
FEB 23RD...PROVIDENCE (Am sx)
MAR 2ND........VENTURA (Pro sx)
MAR 9TH.....SAUSALITO (Am sx)

PLEASE CONTACT ME A.S.A.P. if u want in for SUN

RULES
U HAVE TO USE ONE QUAD FOR THE SERIES....WE WILL USE THE "REAL QUADS"
IF FOR SOME REASON U GET DISCONNECTED DURING GAME PLAY START THE RACE OVER. DON'T SIT AND ARGUE LIKE A 5TH GRADER
THE PERSON THAT GOT BOOTED WILL HAVE TO HOST THE GAME WHEN HE GETS BACK THAT WAY THE PERSON THAT DID NOT GET BOOTED WILL BE ABLE TO TELL IF THE OTHER GUY GOT BOOTED BY WHEN THE FIRST TRACK COMES UP IT SHOULD BE ON AMATURE NAT. CUZ HE HAD TO REBOOT BY STARTING HIS GAME OVER
IF FOR SOME REASON U CAN'T MAKE A SERIES RACE U CAN HAVE SOMEONE FILL IN FOR U. iF U DON'T HAVE A FILL IN U WILL GET A DNF. WHICH WILL RESULT IN 0 POINTS FOR U
WHEN SIGNING UP FOR THE SERIES...i NEED TO NOW WHAT QUAD U WILL BE USING FOR THE SERIES
WE ARE GONNA DO 3 HOTLAPS TO SEE WHO HAS THE FASTEST 3 LAP OVERALL TIME......NOT LOOKING FOR JUST FASTES LAP TIME....WE ARE LOOKING FOR BEST OVERALL.....WHEN WE DO OUR HOT LAPS I NEED EVERONE IN THE SERIES TO TAKE DOWN BOTH YOURS AND THE PERSON YOUR DOING HOTLAPS WITH TIMES....AND LETS TRY TO STAY AWAY FROM ANY CONTACT DURING THESE HOTLAPS. THE HOT LAPS WILL GIVE U YOUR SEED
SO BASICALLY EVERYONE IN THE SERIES NEEDS TO MAKE 8 COPIES OF THE BLANK BRACKTS THAT ARE MADE AND AFTER OUR HOTLAPS I WILL TELL U WHO GOES WHERE.
I WILL KEEP THE POINTS STANDINGS RIGHT HERE AT EXRIDERS.COM SO U CAN CHECK OUT WHO GOES WHERE BUT U SHOULD COPY THE SCHEDULE SO U KNOW WHATS GOING ON..THAT WAY I DON'T HAVE TO POST EVERY WEEK WHATS GOING ON

THANKS GUYS AND GOOD LUCK.....THIS IS GONNA ROCK

PEOPLE INVITED:
Everyone is invited but these are just some off the top of my head

LEMONS
LILDUDE
CHEETAH
JONES
MX396

First to sign up has a better chance of getting in. SO SIGN UP NOW

PS: Hey KJ and ROB, I stold your brackett and your RULES, ahhaha. Forgive me, BUT I'm putting them to a good cause

:D :D

crossfire2
01-24-2003, 04:09 PM
Hey raptor i didnt make the first series, i want in this 1 ,
if u put me in my user name for fury 2 is DYNASTY. thanx

crossfire2
01-24-2003, 04:12 PM
DYNASTY will be using the TRINITY

spectre
01-24-2003, 07:19 PM
I also want in dude, i will be using the Nac's, if it matters. Keep us posted.

modracer5
01-24-2003, 07:34 PM
count me in
modracer #5 trinity banshee

01-24-2003, 07:53 PM
hey raptor ill be in this

Name: jeffsr
Quads: trinity, ct, nacs

good luck everyone

YamaWarr0121
01-24-2003, 08:12 PM
raptor i pmed u n ill be in it feels pretty cool to be invited to something:blah:macho

raptor_02
01-24-2003, 08:15 PM
AWESOME MAN, i know your fast that's why I want u in it. Now we need to definetly get STUDER, LILDUDE , and CHEETAH in. ALL three are fast. Also if you would like I could change the time and make the tourney start 30 mins early. Just give me the word. EVERYONE THAT HAS SIGNED UP TELL ME WHAT QUAD U R USEING. You can only use one and it can't be the cheat quads!

YamaWarr0121
01-24-2003, 08:33 PM
yeah man if u could do that thatd be awesome

but if its too hard for u guys to make it it dont matter cuz i can swing it either way

lildude
01-24-2003, 08:39 PM
i think i could give this a try sorry about the late reply i havnt beem on lately and i didnt get your pm are we even gonna have enough people???

raptor_02
01-24-2003, 08:39 PM
ok then, i'll just leave it the same because i've already told a few people what time it is. Maybe for the long tracks we will start earlier.

lildude
01-24-2003, 08:41 PM
ya now that im thinkin about it what time does it start???
is chettah gonna be in it???

raptor_02
01-24-2003, 08:49 PM
look on the 1st POST, all INFO provided. SCHEDULE, TIME, RULES, ETC. All we need is 8 people. I'm going to pick the 8 fastest people. They won't be very many fast people in it because ROB's and KJ's tourney has most of the SPEED DEMONS. Maybe after this we can take TOP 4 out of ROB's and this one and do another series for the FUTURE.

fro
01-24-2003, 09:28 PM
Count me in FRO #94.This will be my first tourney using a real quad.So ill use the nacs.Be afraid be very afraid.......lol

fro
01-25-2003, 07:25 AM
after further testing i will be using the trinity

la400ex
01-25-2003, 08:10 AM
Count me in. Ant on the nacs R. Later

spectre
01-25-2003, 09:31 AM
Hey, when will we know if we are in or not????

raptor_02
01-25-2003, 10:29 AM
I will post who's in at around 12:00 tonight. I'd like to have some sort of tryouts cause I have never raced any of you and I'd like to see who's fast and who's not. But SERIES starts tommorow so I don't know if we will have time.

cheetah
01-25-2003, 01:54 PM
CHEETAH #44
Trinity
;)

Sick0
01-25-2003, 02:06 PM
Sign me up Sick0 40 nac's

raptor_02
01-25-2003, 02:07 PM
OK I KNOW I SAID I WOULD WAIT AND POST WHO'S IN LATER BUT I HAVE ALREADY MADE THE DECISION FOR WHO'S GOING TO BE IN!! THE REASON FOR MY PICKS IS BECAUSE I KNOW THESE ARE PEOPLE I CAN COUNT ON TO BE THERE!!! IF SOMETHING HAPPENS AND ONE OF YOU MISS THE RD1. I HAVE 2 REPLACEMENTS. IF YOU GET REPLACED IN RD 1 YOUR OUT THE REST OF SERIES. WE NEED EVERYONE TO SHOW UP TO MAKE THIS FUN AND COMPETITIVE. SAME RULES APPLY FOR LATER ROUNDS IF YOU HAVE TO MISS ONE, YOU CAN GET REPLACEMENTS. MY SUGGESTION WOULD BE GET SOMEONE FROM ROB'S AND KJ'S SERIES TO RACE FOR YOU. SOME FAST MOFOS IN THAT SERIES. HERE'S WHO MADE THE CUT!!

JB416EX
LEMONS
CHEETAH
LILDUDE
SPECTRE
MODRACER
JEFFSR
FRO

PS: Like I said if you didn't get selected, just be there and show me that your going to take this serious and show up and if someone doesn't show your in for the rest of the series!! Good luck everyone and make sure you make a copy of the bracketts and all the RULES. CHEETAH is going to assist me in qualifying and races. He is going to help me record times and ETC. So everyone have FUN!!! CYA tommorow at around 8:15. OH 1 MORE THING, ROB440EX AND I WERE TALKING AND FOR A FUTURE SERIES, THE TOP 4 FROM HIS SERIES AND THIS ONE WILL MAKE UP A FUTURE SERIES. SO EVERYONE TRY HARD.

DAVE250R
01-25-2003, 02:15 PM
sign me up. i just missed gettin in the last series.
it sounds like fun.
i will be using the nacs 250r.iknow the trinity is faster
but i can t bring myself to use it lol. see you sunday.

I can t wait

bansheerider_13
01-25-2003, 02:41 PM
hey jb u know i would sign up but the reason i didnt is b/c u cant start this thing during the superbowl man you gotta use ur head but if i can sign me up for the later rounds thanks

lewis#13
banshee

Sick0
01-25-2003, 03:12 PM
I was doing lap attack on the first SX track and my best wa 49.31 seconds. Is that cpmpetive with orthers on here.

foxracingpredat
01-25-2003, 04:25 PM
count me in if any open spots MINARIK #21 ON TRINITY

Sick0
01-25-2003, 05:15 PM
Well I knock it down to 48.57. I don't think you could go much fast

Rob440EX
01-25-2003, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by raptor_02
OK I KNOW I SAID I WOULD WAIT AND POST WHO'S IN LATER BUT I HAVE ALREADY MADE THE DECISION FOR WHO'S GOING TO BE IN!! THE REASON FOR MY PICKS IS BECAUSE I KNOW THESE ARE PEOPLE I CAN COUNT ON TO BE THERE!!! IF SOMETHING HAPPENS AND ONE OF YOU MISS THE RD1. I HAVE 2 REPLACEMENTS. IF YOU GET REPLACED IN RD 1 YOUR OUT THE REST OF SERIES. WE NEED EVERYONE TO SHOW UP TO MAKE THIS FUN AND COMPETITIVE. SAME RULES APPLY FOR LATER ROUNDS IF YOU HAVE TO MISS ONE, YOU CAN GET REPLACEMENTS. MY SUGGESTION WOULD BE GET SOMEONE FROM ROB'S AND KJ'S SERIES TO RACE FOR YOU. SOME FAST MOFOS IN THAT SERIES. HERE'S WHO MADE THE CUT!!

JB416EX
LEMONS
CHEETAH
LILDUDE
SPECTRE
MODRACER
JEFFSR
FRO

PS: Like I said if you didn't get selected, just be there and show me that your going to take this serious and show up and if someone doesn't show your in for the rest of the series!! Good luck everyone and make sure you make a copy of the bracketts and all the RULES. CHEETAH is going to assist me in qualifying and races. He is going to help me record times and ETC. So everyone have FUN!!! CYA tommorow at around 8:15. OH 1 MORE THING, ROB440EX AND I WERE TALKING AND FOR A FUTURE SERIES, THE TOP 4 FROM HIS SERIES AND THIS ONE WILL MAKE UP A FUTURE SERIES. SO EVERYONE TRY HARD.

GOOD IDEA JB......the top 4 from this series and the top 4 from my series....GOOD LUCK TO ALL U GUYS...ANY U NEED A FILL IN GIVE ME A HOLLA....(first come first serve.....:))

lildude
01-25-2003, 08:17 PM
im goin to need some practice i havnt played the game at all in 2 weeks...is the first am sx track mostly flat couse if so i wont really need practice
hey i forgot to tell you i was usin the shee

raptor_02
01-25-2003, 10:26 PM
EVERYONE, what time is the SUPERBOWL??????????? If this enter fears with the SUPERBOWL we may delay ROUND 1 to THURSDAY NIGHT????? The 8 people I have in REPLY and tell me what u think!

spectre
01-25-2003, 10:44 PM
i don't know dude, jus b in tha chat at tha time and tell ppl, i guess. i don't know

01-25-2003, 11:35 PM
the superbowl for me starts at 3:00 jb

Name:jeffsr
Number: #1
Bike: trinity. nacs. or ct

fro
01-26-2003, 07:34 AM
superbowl is like at 6:30 eastern standard time. if we race ill just turn 2nd tv on in the living room.if we dont ill go to a party. lets us know jb.

fro
01-26-2003, 08:26 AM
Isnt my new lil puppy cute......

raptor_02
01-26-2003, 10:45 AM
EVERYONE, ROUND 1 WILL BE DELAYED UNTIL TOMMOROW NIGHT AT 8:30 EASTERN TIME. SORRY ABOUT THAT GUYS. I HAD FORGOT ALL ABOUT THE SUPERBOWL. EVERY OTHER ROUND WILL CONTINUE AS PLANNED!

DAVE250R
01-26-2003, 11:32 AM
i will be there monday night for sure.
i definitly want in . i know i am top 10
fastest at least .so see ya tomorrow
i will rule this series.peace out.lol

DAVE250R
01-26-2003, 11:33 AM
nacs 250r as if you didnt already know.

spectre
01-26-2003, 05:54 PM
I will be there on Monday for tha tourney, looking forward to it.

fro
01-26-2003, 11:37 PM
Monday? Could we take a vote and have first round ran next sun? I teach night school and it will be hard for me.Sun night is best for me.

Rob440EX
01-27-2003, 08:13 AM
DAVE250R is who used to be WORKS.....he is fast and he was one guy away from being in my tourney. If it isn't to late I think he will be a good competator for the series

raptor_02
01-27-2003, 08:17 AM
Well I have already selected who will be in. I am sorry it turned out that way but...... i gurantee u show up tonight their will be a no show and if there is a no show tonight u r in for the rest of the tourney. JUST SHOW UP and odds are u will be in.

Tainted Glory
01-27-2003, 08:57 AM
hey how does this thing work, what do i need to buy in order to play online? im sick at fury 2. let me know i know i can give most of you a run for your money.

KJ#14
01-27-2003, 09:09 AM
Hey JB

I like the 4 best of both Series to run in the next series............now I just have to make sure I can get into the top 4 places and stay there.

Hey Rob

Let me know what way you think the "seeds" should be placed. Take a look at the way JB has them above and let me know so I can get it changed and reposted. JB has 1 vr 8 and 4 vr 5 on the left side and 2 vr 7 and 3 vr 6 on the right. OR have it 1 vr 8 and 3 vr 6 on the left and 2 vr 7 and 4 vr 5 on the right.

Later

KJ #14

raptor_02
01-27-2003, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by KJ#14
Hey JB

I like the 4 best of both Series to run in the next series............now I just have to make sure I can get into the top 4 places and stay there.

Hey Rob

Let me know what way you think the "seeds" should be placed. Take a look at the way JB has them above and let me know so I can get it changed and reposted. JB has 1 vr 8 and 4 vr 5 on the left side and 2 vr 7 and 3 vr 6 on the right. OR have it 1 vr 8 and 3 vr 6 on the left and 2 vr 7 and 4 vr 5 on the right.

Later

KJ #14 the reason i have it like that is because you want to reward the #1 seed and let him play the #4 seed in round 2 instead of a #3.