PDA

View Full Version : Western Washington

midnightsvs
02-21-2010, 09:37 AM
just posting to see if anyone wants to get together and ride at the orv parks in western washington

aDviSol2y
02-23-2010, 11:24 AM
Where do you have in mind?

midnightsvs
02-23-2010, 03:43 PM
well to be honest ive only ridden my 400 once at Tahuya for only an hour before the sidewall of my rear tire got punctured.....so im pretty much a rookie. That being said the only places ive heard of are Tahuya and that orv park a little past olympia. Im pretty much down for whatever.

aDviSol2y
02-24-2010, 04:30 PM
Where is Tahoya? I actually live in vancouver, WA, but I mainly ride in Oregon. Is Tahoya good riding?

midnightsvs
02-26-2010, 08:08 PM
i think if you look up tahuya national forest you'l find it...you can go on youtube and see vids of the riding there

chevys&honda$
03-01-2010, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by midnightsvs
i think if you look up tahuya national forest you'l find it...you can go on youtube and see vids of the riding there

I have never heard of it either, tahuya??

that orv park south of oly, strattaline or whatever it is... kinda dumb..

Me, and some buddys are gona be planning a 2 day ride here soon, not sure what or where yet... i think we are going to go scouting for a good camp spot, trails,rock pit's and what not, and find good places to stache gas... pretty much 2 days of just riding... I know a couple of them are going to start from chehalis, just not sure where... anyway the more the merryer

If your interested:)

Wheelie
03-01-2010, 02:34 PM
Tahuya sucks IMO. Been there once, and don't intend to ever go back.

midnightsvs
03-02-2010, 10:05 AM
well like i said im really new at all this so any advise would be great and i know id definitely be better off riding with experienced people instead of the jokers i know lol

aDviSol2y
03-02-2010, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by midnightsvs
well like i said im really new at all this so any advise would be great and i know id definitely be better off riding with experienced people instead of the jokers i know lol

Where in Washington do you live? I ride in the Tillamook forest in Oregon at a place called Browns camp. Some people don't like it cause it can get over crouded on big weekends. But if you know where your going, there is some very fun riding. Check out this trail map.

http://oregon.gov/ODF/TSF/docs/08docs/08_OHVGuidemap.pdf

No day use fees, the trails are kept up by Prisoners at prison camp. All you need is an Oregon ATV sticker. There is some really good Off Road vehicle trails too for Jeeps and **** like that.

aDviSol2y
03-02-2010, 01:13 PM
oh, and that pdf is like 10 megs so its takes a few

TRX450racer14
03-02-2010, 10:13 PM
Hey tahulya is up out of shelton like you are going to Bremerton. I just ride tracks now so I have not been there for 5 years but it was alright trails. If you guys are looking to ride trails there is capital forest which is fun but some trails have bricks on them for the winter time when it is open to pedal bikes which is pretty lame. There is Goldendale I have not been there but I heard it is good. Richland I have just rode the track not the trails. I will try to think of some other places where I have rode trails for you guys. I am from just south of Olympia.

chevys&honda$
03-03-2010, 12:01 AM
how about we all go to the dunes...

winchester anyone?

chevys&honda$
03-03-2010, 12:09 AM
we gotta go before April, all you washington guys come watch me get my butt kicked at grays harbor raceway in elma:p I will be in the red 13r modified:devil:

aDviSol2y
03-03-2010, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by chevys&honda$
how about we all go to the dunes...

winchester anyone?

I'm going april 15th, 16th, 17th and 18th.

Wheelie
03-03-2010, 08:03 PM
For those that go to Winchestor, check out Discovery Point campground. Best place to camp down there.