PDA

View Full Version : Supercross east coast live 8pm on speed!

JIM GRACE
02-20-2010, 04:29 PM
From 8-11 e.t on speed

450 and 250 east coast lites starts tonight.

I already heard j law is messing with dungy in practice.
Should be a good main event In both classes

mxduner
02-20-2010, 08:07 PM
watchin it as we speak:D

madskrillz2
02-20-2010, 08:10 PM
Josh Hill was straight bookin it in his heat.

QuadJunkies
02-21-2010, 07:35 PM
Indi was one of the best races Ive seen in a long time!
Villapoto showed determination . Windam and Milsaps rode awesome too!

300ex_#387
02-21-2010, 09:48 PM
Jlaw wasn't messing with Dungey. He stayed out of his way in the qualifiers and practice. Whenever Dungey got close Jlaw got out of his way and let him by. I really can't believe they black flagged him. Dungey was the only one to blame.

BakerRacing40
02-21-2010, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by 300ex_#387
Jlaw wasn't messing with Dungey. He stayed out of his way in the qualifiers and practice. Whenever Dungey got close Jlaw got out of his way and let him by. I really can't believe they black flagged him. Dungey was the only one to blame.

hmm.. guess i missed all that, wonder if anyone has put it on you tube yet... from what i got to see of the main, it looked like it was a really good race.

300ex_#387
02-21-2010, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by BakerRacing40
hmm.. guess i missed all that, wonder if anyone has put it on you tube yet... from what i got to see of the main, it looked like it was a really good race.

I was there and watched all the practice and qualifiers. The turn before the finish line Jlaw went wide and gave Dungey all the room he needed to pass him and Dungey ended up hitting Jlaw.

BakerRacing40
02-21-2010, 09:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BlH0w6idnQ

is this the whole thing?

300ex_#387
02-21-2010, 10:04 PM
Yeah. I don't see why they took Jlaws gate pick. He was just cruising.

Pappy
02-21-2010, 10:10 PM
Looked to me that Windham took a hard hit and was instantly off the pace. I did not get to see the qualifiers but thought they said he had gone down a few times and was riding tweaked....if so that hard landing did not help. Villapoto walked him soon after and checked out. Some great racing!

BakerRacing40
02-21-2010, 10:13 PM
ya, jlaw doesn't seem to be instigating anything in that video. there had to have been something go on before this did? idk i just don't know why somebody would be trying to work somebody over that many times for nothing :confused: i was surprised that jlaw kept his cool there, but if ama penalized him maybe there was more too it unseen? hmm i'm going to look for the interviews on this...

QuadJunkies
02-21-2010, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by BakerRacing40
i was surprised that jlaw kept his cool there, but if ama penalized him maybe there was more too it unseen? hmm i'm going to look for the interviews on this...

Were talkin Jlaw here so there is ALWAYS more to the story.. :p

derekhonda
02-22-2010, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Were talkin Jlaw here so there is ALWAYS more to the story.. :p

I was there. Tough to hear the announcer sometimes but I think they got into it in practice during the day even before the heat races, atleast that's what my ears heard.

300racer
02-22-2010, 06:28 AM
it was a good race. but what was up with chesolm (sp) not moving over for the leaders? dungey might not of passed r.v. but chesolm screwed dungeys chance at a win.

300ex_#387
02-22-2010, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by derekhonda
I was there. Tough to hear the announcer sometimes but I think they got into it in practice during the day even before the heat races, atleast that's what my ears heard.

That youtube video was of qualifying. Thats the only time I saw them get together. Any other time they got close Jlaw let dungey by. I'm pretty sure thats the only time because anytime both of them got close I was defenately watching them.

Guy400
02-22-2010, 07:38 AM
The lappers definitely weren't heeding the blue flags. They got in the way of at least two battles. Not sure what Dungey's gig is. He set the world on fire the first several rounds and now it's like he suddenly lost the speed.

ryan243
02-22-2010, 10:34 AM
i dont think dungey really lost the speed, i think rv just picked it up a lot.

QuadJunkies
02-22-2010, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Guy400
The lappers definitely weren't heeding the blue flags. They got in the way of at least two battles. Not sure what Dungey's gig is. He set the world on fire the first several rounds and now it's like he suddenly lost the speed.

I wondered if its the pressure. I noticed the same thing .Seems like ever since he made a couple mistakes hes having a hard time riding as confident IMO. The riders who have a good race seem to ride on fire- with more confidence.
I bet there pressures are very tough to shake for those guys .

muddy400EX
02-22-2010, 01:34 PM
i guarantee jlaw did something to piss him off. that guy is always starting something, like that old vid of him and rv, jlaw popped his clutch and shot his bike forward at rv,lol. guys an arsehole

02-22-2010, 01:35 PM
I think it's the bike. They said after the first race they started making tweaks to the bike, and at Indy they change back closer to the old settings and he did better again. I don't see why everyone's saying he didn't do good at Indy. Villopoto is super fast and Dungey kept up with him the whole time, and a few times actually almost passed him. At the end he was gaining distance again when Chisolm got in the way.

I think at the next race.. the old Dungey will be back..

Jim417mx
02-22-2010, 02:25 PM
Saw it in person, what a great race... especially since it was a 3-way battle pretty much the first 10 or so laps of the main event... for anybody who didnt catch RV's heat.. something happened in the holeshot and he had to quit the race... then he came back out for the LCQ and won easily, what a great rider... dungey was gaining on him at the end of the main too... cant wait to see some close races between these 2 for points now!!!

ryan243
02-22-2010, 02:35 PM
I wouldn't say he won his lcq easily, he wasn't even in a transfer spot until the very end. He was having a bad night and really showed his skill tocome back from that

Guy400
02-22-2010, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by DMC-4OOEX
I think it's the bike. They said after the first race they started making tweaks to the bike, and at Indy they change back closer to the old settings and he did better again. I don't see why everyone's saying he didn't do good at Indy. Villopoto is super fast and Dungey kept up with him the whole time, and a few times actually almost passed him. At the end he was gaining distance again when Chisolm got in the way.

I think at the next race.. the old Dungey will be back.. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see Dungey start winning again. Dungey was catching Villipoto towards the end but my question is Dungey was in 4th (and not too far back) for the first 3/4 of the race and Dungey didn't turn the speed on until it was about too late. He should've showed that pace earlier.

02-22-2010, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see Dungey start winning again. Dungey was catching Villipoto towards the end but my question is Dungey was in 4th (and not too far back) for the first 3/4 of the race and Dungey didn't turn the speed on until it was about too late. He should've showed that pace earlier.

I agree. I definitely think he has what it takes, he just has to change his strategy. He likes to take it easy until the last 4 or so laps like you said.

I think from all the wrecks, he kind of purposely slowed himself down so he doesn't wreck.

I want to see the same Dungey that was battling Stewart for first in his FIRST race. :cool:

zyoung04
02-22-2010, 08:11 PM
rv mustve had a foot peg or something go through the radiator when he went down the heat there was anitfreeze just pouring out of it it was a awesome race i think were goin to be hitting up st louis too

mxduner
02-23-2010, 12:26 AM
the waterpump cover got taken out on rv's bike from milsaps bike in that pile up. ouch.

man that was a awesome race for sure, windham was just a pure scraper. something he rarely ever did, with that much composer:D

WOLFPACK
02-23-2010, 07:36 AM
The "old Man" has experience and it certainly showed in this race. He doesn't have to work as hard at it as the young guys. You could see how he protected his line and shut the kids down for most of the race.

RD needs throttle control like Windham. It seems he is forever looping out in the turn. When Ryan gets throttle control experience we'll see a guy that can easily win a championship.

hendershot106
02-23-2010, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by WOLFPACK
The "old Man" has experience and it certainly showed in this race. He doesn't have to work as hard at it as the young guys. You could see how he protected his line and shut the kids down for most of the race.

RD needs throttle control like Windham. It seems he is forever looping out in the turn. When Ryan gets throttle control experience we'll see a guy that can easily win a championship.

I was there...first level by the finish line. That was awesome to see my fav rider...the "old" guy... takin it to the young guys. He held off a hard charging villopoto for ten laps. The only place villopoto could catch him was the flat slick turn after the mechanic section. windham always went wide and bermed it and rv just crowded him on lap 10 or 11 for the pass. They raced extremely tight before that... i was there...they were side by side alot.

300ex_#387
02-23-2010, 05:46 PM
I had pretty awesome seats there. Kyle Regals mom sat in the seat right infront of me. She was looking pretty good too.

ATV Chic
02-23-2010, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by hendershot106
I was there...first level by the finish line. That was awesome to see my fav rider...the "old" guy... takin it to the young guys. He held off a hard charging villopoto for ten laps. The only place villopoto could catch him was the flat slick turn after the mechanic section. windham always went wide and bermed it and rv just crowded him on lap 10 or 11 for the pass. They raced extremely tight before that... i was there...they were side by side alot.

Hey hender,what do u drive? I think we were behind you in the parking garage trying to get out of there lol :p

Rcrazy
02-24-2010, 02:08 PM
Was anyone from west virginia driving a newer white suv on I-70? Me and my buddie's got to see some pretty insane driving on the way there.lol

hendershot106
02-26-2010, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by ATV Chic
Hey hender,what do u drive? I think we were behind you in the parking garage trying to get out of there lol :p

silver crew cab duramax with 18'' and 33's...mbrp etc... big HBR sticker back window and windows all blacked.