PDA

View Full Version : 250r grave yard

jefteland
02-20-2010, 02:08 PM
anyone deal with him? i bought a set of nerf bars, was told they would go out monday last week. i asked him to let me know how they were shipped and also asked for a tracking numberand where they were shipped from (what state), but he now doesn't answer my calls or e-mails. i hope i didn't get screwed. 250r grave yard please get a hold of me!!!!!!:mad: :grr:

jefteland
02-22-2010, 02:59 PM
a week has gone by. he still doesn't answer my calls. i leave voice mails and e-mails. 250r grave yard please call me i don't want to leave a negitive feed back. please e-mail jefteland@yahoo.com or call my cell you have my number check your voice mail.

jefteland
02-25-2010, 10:56 AM
JP

I AM GETTING IRRITATED THAT YOU DON'T ANSWER MY CALLS, VOICE MAILS OR E-MAILS. I HAVE FILED A DISPUTE WITH PAY PAL DUE TO THE FACT THAT YOU DON'T RESPOND. AS A SELLER MYSELF I DO FOLLOW UP WITH ALL CALLS, E-MAILS AND OR VOICE MAILS. I FOLLOW THROUGH WITH WHAT I SAY. YOU NEED TO GET AHOLD OF ME ASAP MY CELL PHONE NUMBER IS 218-686-4815.

JASON EFTELAND

jefteland
02-26-2010, 09:12 AM
so here's the deal on staurday 2/13/10 i paid for a set of nerf bars for a blaster. he told me that he would ship them that following monday 2/15/10. when i paid for them using pay pal i left added a message for him to let me know asap when item was shipped and for a tracking number. i got no responce. i have then e-mailed every other day and have called and left voice mails. asking him to call or at least e-mail me. never calls. now it's 2/26/10 still don't have anything. BUYER BEWARE, DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM HIM :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr:
just to let everyong his real name is JP POUPART from Broussard, LA area.

IRONFLIGHT2
03-04-2010, 08:13 AM
YOUR MAILBOX IS FULL

jefteland
03-08-2010, 07:48 PM
so i am still waiting for my money!!!!!!!!!!well now it's 3/8/10 i had to fill a claim with paypal. good news is i got my money back. I DON'T RECOMMEND BUYING ANYTHING FROM THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bikebuilder
03-24-2010, 05:34 PM
i am still waiting on a set of cases and it has be about a month now if anyone has his number it may help me out

jefteland
03-25-2010, 09:30 AM
hope you did pay pal. if you did start a disput asap.