PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Exriders ride???

400exBro
01-24-2003, 11:02 AM
I am wanting to setup a canadian exriders ride, this summer, i got 3-5 going already....
we are planning on staying over at motopark for the weekend, head up friday or saturday and come back sunday or monday.....

i know a couple of you out there should be able to go, Forum?? Fleshwound???

how many ppl are interseted in going ???

any guys from michigan or Ny want to go ??

Quebec??

and we could set up a date....... i am thinking in August....

Syrus
01-25-2003, 03:24 PM
Hey i'll go, i just need more info, where in Ontario is this place and stuff, set dates etc.. but i can prolly go just let me know whats going on or mail me at critical_point07@hotmail.com i live in Orillia 20 mins from Barrie..

400exBro
01-25-2003, 04:44 PM
hey-
i am thinking august, and i am open for dates ??? on the weekend of coarse....

for more info about the track visit. www.motoparkracing.com it will tell you were abouts and so on...

hope to see ya there.

400exBro
01-27-2003, 06:05 PM
aaaannnndddd a

bump
B
U
M
P

nacs400ex
01-28-2003, 10:50 AM
My posts keep getting deleted, prolly count me in for it, its only 2 hours away. I might get a trail ride happening around my place. Or maybe on a wednesday we could get together and go to RJ Motorsports.

400exBro
01-28-2003, 10:57 AM
ya but the only thing with rj is that it is open only on wed.

but if we do go i can go to rj, we are staying at horse shoe!!! we own part of the condo so we can all stay there. haha, i can ask my parents

nacs400ex
01-28-2003, 11:18 AM
I might ask James ( the owner ) if he would allow us to ride on a weekend when nobody else is there :) But I dont know some of the neighbours around here are d!ckheads.

nacs400ex
01-28-2003, 03:56 PM
B
U
M
P
:o

400exBro
01-28-2003, 03:59 PM
go for it but i think moto park would be better becuase there are 2 main tracks plus tons of trails...

Ex'r Marlin
01-28-2003, 08:09 PM
I would be interrested in coming up to Canada for a ride... Not for MX though.:rolleyes:

400exBro
01-29-2003, 02:54 PM
hey ex r marlin-
that facility is a track and trail operation, they got huge trail systems and stuff that you could ride and i am sure some others..

personally i have never been throught the trails so i can t tell how they are, but i am sure they are good, hilly...

Ex'r Marlin
01-30-2003, 06:57 AM
Sounds good... I will try to keep in touch and plan to head up your way as the date gets closer.:cool:

400exBro
01-30-2003, 04:07 PM
no problem, glad that you are able to make it..

i think near summer i will repost with dates, so we can have an offical ride ....

tants
01-30-2003, 09:36 PM
can i come, eh? :D

400exBro
01-31-2003, 09:12 AM
tants i don't care if you come along but i aint picking you up, eh!!!

tants
01-31-2003, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by 400exBro
tants i don't care if you come along but i aint picking you up, eh!!!

lol, it'll be a long hual for me... if you go sometime in the summer ill have my licence and ill be able to drive to the boarder of NY and canada... mabe one of ya canadians can pick me up:D

400exBro
01-31-2003, 09:39 AM
haha lol, it will be this summer...

talk to crazy canadian, reports has it that he plans on comming, not to sure...

tants
01-31-2003, 11:49 AM
mabe ill come up and tear up canada :D

nacs400ex
01-31-2003, 01:02 PM
Then I will buy you a donut and Coffee from Tim Hortons Eh ?

Not like those crappy dunkin donuts!

400exBro
02-01-2003, 06:06 PM
bump

-=Skot=-
02-01-2003, 10:52 PM
I'd love to go but it's kinda far for me.

400exBro
02-02-2003, 06:21 AM
talk to Dave or Andrew on here they are from NS and they might be having a ride this summer...

DEAL
02-02-2003, 09:27 AM
Skot, Nick and I are goin up to the valley this summer I think. You and the guys are gonna have to come with us.

Syrus
02-02-2003, 10:52 AM
Hey Nacs400ex, do u think i could get a lift with you if u have an extra spot on the trailer ? my dad isnt the one for long distant rides unless hes doing the riding, so maybe he can drop me off at ur place, then i could get a ride with you possibly ? let me know and we can work something out man.

-Travis (syrus)

nacs400ex
02-02-2003, 12:11 PM
Alright maybe, We are not 100% sure we are going.. and I got 3 ATV's.. maybe 2 more if my mom and sister decide to come :(, and probably 3 Dirtbikes so far.. but if one of them cancels I will give ya a ring. I only got a 24foot enclosed trailer, It fits a lot... but with all the gear and sleeping bags etc.. I dunno. When the time comes closer I will start to worry about it more.

400exBro
02-02-2003, 12:16 PM
sweet we got about 6 people so far that will go, about 8 including tants and ex'r marlin... if they decide to come

i talked to my buddy that gave me the idea he said that the 5 of us will head up friday after noon so it gives us time and so we don't stress our selves out.. and sat we got all day to ride and sunday we head on home...

it is a 3 hour drive for us..

so ppl starting posting the dates that you guys would be intersted in...

400exBro
02-02-2003, 03:30 PM
tants where abouts are you from in NY??

are you more nothern or westernly??

becuase that is going to be a long hual for you, if you come... but i would be a blast riden with ya..

:chinese: :scary:

400exBro
02-04-2003, 01:47 PM
B
U
M
P
:chinese: :confused2 :ermm:

Ex'r Marlin
02-04-2003, 02:24 PM
Well, I am pretty flexible with my schedule, but I do want to hit as many races as I can this year, and don't forget the Exriders.com Hatfield McCoy rides!:) At this time, I can not commit to a date, but if there is a date in mind, hopefully I can react to that fairly quickly.

As for me going, this is something that I will hopefully have someone else going with me... Far drive by myself.:rolleyes:

In short, I will wait to hear a date, and hopefully be able to commit to it!:cool:

400exBro
02-04-2003, 03:10 PM
tell norm (400exracerx) to go with ya..

what part of NJ are you from??
well that is good to hear i will probably post a poll with all the weekends in the summer and then people can vote, and we will also right down names and stuff..

i hoping middle of summer so it is dry and it won t rain so its not muddy..

we will see

nacs400ex
02-04-2003, 05:12 PM
yep, do a poll, cause I dont know when my dad can drive. so if you give us dates the majority will decide.

400exBro
02-04-2003, 07:27 PM
will do but it will be closer to summer...

my family plans on going to europe this summer so i will see

Rip_Tear
03-03-2003, 04:25 PM
I know this is a very late post but I thought it was worth bringing the thread back up :D

I can probaly give someone, like Syrus a ride up, depending on if I am able to borrow the truck that week, and I would need a trailor for any extra quads (which I may have by then) I am probaly able to go when ever so long as I have some time in advance.

If another one of these threads gets made please PM me or message me on MSN or Aim so I check it. I dont usually check this thread, I will try to check it more often :D Syrus if you would like a ride talk to me some time and hopefully I will be able to accomidate you :D

Thanks (sorry again for the very late post)

400exBro
03-03-2003, 08:12 PM
man thats alright....

just as long as you can make it... i will post a poll in may june.. i know when the ontario provincals are running so i am clear on that...

forum
03-03-2003, 08:39 PM
here is the ontario provincial/southwestern there considered the same thing.... sorry its all outa wack
i got this info from brett lee
2003 CMRC SOUTHWESTERN ONTARIO MX RACE SCHEDULE

DATE TRACK NEAREST MAJOR SERIES
CENTER

April 6 Gopher Dunes ** Courtland Practice/Beginner School
April 13 Gopher Dunes ** Courtland Motovan.com Spring/AQ
April 20 RJ Motosport Park* Barrie Motovan.com Spring
April 27 Auburn Hills** Goderich Motovan.com Spring/AQ

May 4 Gopher Dunes ** Courtland Pepsi Provincial
May 11 RJ Motosport Park* Barrie Motovan.com Spring
May 17/18 MotoPark Owen Sound Motovan.com Spring
May 25 Auburn* Goderich Pepsi Provincial

June 1 RAT Track* Pt. Elgin Motovan.com Spring/AQ
June 8 Wheatley Chatham Pepsi Provincial
June 14/15 Walton * Walton/Seaforth Pepsi Provincial/AQ
June 22 RAT Track** Pt. Elgin Motovan.com Spring
June 29 Sand Del Lee Perth Pepsi Provincial

July 6 RJ Motosport Park* Barrie Pepsi Provincial
July 13 Parry Sound Parry Sound
July 20 RAT Track** Pt. Elgin Pepsi Provincial
July 27 RJ Motosport Park Barrie Export ‘A’ National

August 3 MotoPark Chatsworth ‘Walton Warm Up’
August 13-17 Walton Seaforth Export ‘A’ National
August 31 Auburn Hills Goderich Fall Hi-Point

Sept 1 Auburn Hills* Goderich Fall Hi Point
Sept 8 RJ Motosport Park** Barrie Fall Hi Point
Sept 15 Dust Valley Rodney Fall Hi Point
Sept 22 Midhurst Midhurst Fall Hi Point
Sept 28 Gopher Dunes** Courtland Fall Hi Point

Oct 5 RJ Motosport** Barrie Fall Hi Point
Oct 12 Dust Valley Rodney Fall Hi Point
Oct 19 TBA Fall Hi Point
Oct 26 Gopher Dunes** Courtland Fall Hi Point
Nov 3 Freelin, MX Michigan USA Challenge

AQ-Amateur Qualifier
* ATV Mini Races
** All ATV Race

here is the national atv for canada.

National atv

Joliette July 13th

Ulverton July 27th

Deschambeault August 10th

Valleyfield August 24th

I'd see two rounds in Ontario

May 4th Gopher Dunes

June 22nd RAT Track

Brett Lee

CMRC

832 Fairbank Ave.

L0E 1S0

tel. 905-722-3556

Cell 416-997-5607

fax.905-642-9394

Email Brett@cmrcracing.com

MSN BT_Lee@hotmail.com

forum
03-03-2003, 08:42 PM
nacs400ex.. did you race last year?? and hEY you kinda stole my avatar

forum
03-03-2003, 08:46 PM
also. RJ is my favorite track but its only open on wedsdays for practice. Bro the date should be in the summer cause there are very little races in the summer. You gotta call Motopark to make sure what your doing is ok and to make sure its open for practice the day you pick. Everybody that is from ontario that has replied to this post... I EXPECT TO SEE YOU AT THE RACES!!!!!. we need more new comers. so get your *****es movin and come on out.

400exBro
03-03-2003, 08:49 PM
thanks man... i would of looked like a fool if i showed up and asked when the hell the races are...

man cmrc needs to get there act together..

and i saw that the candian pros will be at RJ this year... or that is what their page said..

o and how long does it take for the membership to arrive... i sent mine today.. i hope it comes before april..??
also do i need a i d on my back ??

forum
03-03-2003, 08:54 PM
you need your number on your back thats it. I should send my registration in to.. hahaha.. YEa you should get it before april. if not just tell them at your first race and they will straighten things out for you.

I think there should be a atv national at rj's its an awsome atv track. But theres not.

400exBro
03-03-2003, 09:01 PM
ya i have seen that track, when it was covered in snow tho...

the good thing is too we own a little resort thingy in barrie at horse shoe valley so i will be there for the weekend so there will be a party at my place... haha no but is where i will be so if anyone wants to there is a little appertment in the other room that we can give to anyone.. just one bed and a bathroom in the aprtment..

is the track open saturdays for pratice??

nacs400ex
03-03-2003, 11:49 PM
No I didnt race, Forum. If you went on some of the Wednesday nights and saw a blaster and 300ex bootin around the track ( not hittin too many jumps cause of the horrible susp.) Thats was me on the 300ex, and my buddy on the blaster. hahaha Last year I made a big mistake not wearing my Kidney belt one night, and let me tell ya Holy C-RAP. I was in so much pain for like one week lol. RJ's is a pretty sweet quad track, nice and wide. Also do you think it is possible to clear the table top with stock 400ex susp. without killing myself. Cause I could do a bit more than half with my 300ex.

Well I got the 400ex now, should be A LOT better. What did you race last year, cause I remember a whole bunch of guys during races and practices nights. Did you break your Durablue axle in the practice before the race???? Cause I remember that one. Well whats your name dude, so I know during the race season, that way I can stop by your trailer and we can chit chat. I say all of us get some Exriders stickers, so that way, if we dont know who each other know, we will know by the quads.

My parents said I have to pay my quad off before I can race it... I have to pay $4200, thats so far, cause I am going to be spending money on mods too so I dunno. Oh and for the avatar sorry for kinda copying it, I just noticed that too. I will change it as soon as I get a good one. But anyways, I can ride tracks and stuff, But I might beable to get racing, I just wont beable to make it too every moto every weekend. Yeah, I know its gay. But hey atleast I got my 400ex and I can ride on practice nights :mad: . I live 1km away from RJ's, so I usually make it up there everyday, when it is open. But my buddy who rides a RM125 is sponsered by motopark or something so I might be able to get a deal on that for when we have the ride. But if you guys ever want to go riding locally ( those of you who want to drive to Barrie) give me call. If you want my phone number PM me. But if you guys want to have a EXriders ride here at RJ's, I could organize one, I have a pretty big yard, so you could camp out here, in tents or something lol. Or I could get James(the owner of RJ's) to let us camp out there. Well let me know and we should keep eachother up to date on whats happening.

Craig Hendriks

400exBro
03-04-2003, 12:08 AM
craig man you gotta race....

i will be there, i got 2 red exriders stickers on my ex... i am not to sure what my number will be so far but either, 99, 101, 52, 88, or 23 and i am going to be in the jr class... and i will be the only jumping that table top becuase they don't scare my i have jump a 60 foot table top before but it was a dirt bike table top with no landing so i only jumped it once so i wouldn't bust my up to peices...

dude if we are able to go to rj for the weekend i am sure i can rent out one of our houses at horse shoe valley and i will bring my ps2, atv off road furry 2 and my huevos collection... we can chill there... there is a jacuse, 3 or 4 beds, kitchen, swiming pool, weigh room, lots of stuff to do at night... i would love to spend the weekend at rj becuase it would almost be closer for all of use, moto park is 3 hours away from me... and rj looks fun...

i wish this freaking snow would go away i want to ride,,, plus my parts have to arrive first..

Timo Nielsen

forum
03-04-2003, 03:36 PM
Yea that was me snaping my durablue on the first jump of practice. I was soo mad that day. I love rj's and i couldn't race. Last year my 400ex was junk. I just beat the pi$$ out of it. This year my machine will Be my baby and be 10 times better. I will most likely be going to rj's through out the summer. Some times i take wedsday-thurrs-fri off work and on the way up to my cottage stop at rj's. Well i hope you can race atleast some next seazson. And i don't care if you have a similar avatar man i was just kidding as long as its not exactly the same I could care less. But if its the same i get confused. Cause i tell people by there avatar usualy

forum
03-04-2003, 05:33 PM
I think i will be changeing my number this year. three diggits is to much. Im not sure what its going to be. but something simalir to what i had before. like 16 or 61. or somthing. I just called elka again about my shocks..They are the best people in the world to deal with!. I also called trinity... THE WORST people in the world. They have no idea whats up or down. Randy there pipe guy tells me the same thing everytime i call him. "im seeing the pipe guy today" YOu'd think he'd realize he's repeating himslef. I have even told him multiple times that if heard that before. what a bunch of goofs. I wish i bought the pipe from adam sick.

nacs400ex
03-04-2003, 07:17 PM
Well that would be sweet if we could stay at Horseshoe. But yeah so, are we still gunna have the exriders ride at motopark or Rj's ? O and timo man RJ's track is way better in the summer too. Seeing it all in snow does no justice. Usually its very dusty though!! But during practice nights they make rounds on the water tractor. So your running a YZ426 this season Forum? , I was talking to Adam Parks and hes gettin a CRF450? Well I ordered a bumper from Adam and hes gettin it for me pretty cheap. He is an elka dealer now too, so I might buy some elkas off him when I get the cash. He was sayin to get an HMF pipe but meh.. I dont really want one, so I might get either a LRD, Procircuit, Hetricks or Bills. I am trying my best to see if I can race the Junior class this year.

Craig Hendriks

forum
03-04-2003, 07:38 PM
do you not have a slip on?? a head pipe is a waste of money. Just grind out the welds on your stocker. Adam says hes getting something different everytime i talk to him. Yea my 426 is almost done. Before you actualy buy shocks from adam call elka directly they give candaidians deals all the time. If you have any other questions like them just ask me. I'll give you my unbiased opinion. ANd tell you some stuff i've learned over the years.

400exBro
03-04-2003, 07:52 PM
what canadian deal..???

when i talked to yann @elka i told him i was a serious canadian racer looking to buy a set of shocks and he said the only way i can get a deal is throught sponsership...

craig if you can get RJ for the weekend i am so going there then... the exriders ride i mean....
i want to ride the track so bad... it looks like fun.. so talk to the owner and ask if you are able to rent the track for a group of guys, say 10+ i got 5 guys that are comming with me, forum probably got a few??? Luke ??? Denny??? then rip tear and some others....

and ya if we can go to rj i can rent us our aparment thingy at horse shoe that way we can shower and all the crap with out make a incovency to your mom or dad...

forum
03-04-2003, 08:28 PM
well. they used to. maybe they changed there polices. Well actulay what i think is that he will sponser canadians alot easier then americans. so just send in a resume

Rip_Tear
03-04-2003, 08:43 PM
This is sounding really good. If we went to RJ's in Barrie it would cut down everyones time! If Syrus is still coming I can easily pick him up :D Is there somewhere to put our quads at Horse Shoe? I might see about bringing an inclosed trailor if not (and just chain and lock it to my truck :D Or just rent a storage shed for 3 days... it would only be like $100. We will see.

That would be real cool if we could use your place at Horse Shoe too, or even camping at Nac's would be fine with me :D I need to save as much money as possible, for school. The only quad parts I want to buy this year are skid plates :D

By the way, next year I will likely be going to school in Barrie.... Nac's I might bring the quad up too, so we could go riding on Wednesdays... :D

400exBro
03-04-2003, 11:41 PM
ya i know it would be a 2.5 hour drive...

and i am sure that we could get the place at horse shoe... if we have to it might cost 50 bucks becuase we might of already used up our week there... so i am not sure about it... craig ask him and then see what weekend we can plan it for... august i am probably open for... july a little iffy, my b-day is the 10th so i am not to sure...
first we need to now if it is possible, if not it will be moto park... or walton but that would be hard, becuase it is a pro track and all...

nacs400ex
03-04-2003, 11:51 PM
Well I will see, cause we could prolly have like a big BBQ at the track too so we all just pitch for some food. Maybe some steaks ?? ...

Its not the renting part that will be hard, its the neighbours around here. But I will ask james what he thinks.

Forum I dont have a slip-on but my dad does on his 400ex. It just seems like it would be better off to get the full system. But If I didnt I could save a heck of a lot of money. Plus I want lots of bottem end, so dont slip-ons give more bottem end grunt?

Rip_Tear that will be sweet if you come to school down here, you going to Georgian College? If so its like only 20mins away ! we could hook up and go riding all the time. But anyways, Timo how much is the little room thing at Horseshoe, is is just though your condo? Cause if not I could get everything arranged cause horseshoe valley resort is 10 mins away. Seems like I am in the center of every place around here.

Yeah, Well I dont want to bad mouth Adam, cause I dont really know the guy too well. But my dad claims he is always pulling adam off of the RJ's track every single race. But yeah, I will phone Elka for sure, to really find out how much the prices are, and what is really cheaper.

But I cant get a sponsorship unless I race. My dad might let me do a few cross country races throughtout the summer. At Country Mans track and trail up in Parry Sound.

But who knows, my parents are very protective every since I was in the hospital for 6weeks having Operations and Sick Kids hospital in Toronto. I will try to get pics, but my leg has huge scars on it. I broke my leg when I was 12 while I was riding my YZ80. I was 6th gear pinned and boom my back end drifted to the side a bit, and the back tire hit a log. I saved that part but when I started heading towards the trees, I tried to bail but my knee still hit the tree. My leg was like hanging there. :mad: Why do they always have to win !!!???

nacs400ex
03-04-2003, 11:54 PM
Well I think James is on a Arctic Cat cruise thing this week. So I cant talk to him about it yet. But I will keep you guys informed.

Rip_Tear
03-05-2003, 12:28 AM
Hey Bro, we have the same birthday, :D !!! You are all youngin's though... I will be 19 when we are down there :D

forum
03-05-2003, 11:11 AM
I'm 18. Just to let you guys know that i wasn't stateing adam parks has high prices. His prices on most of his things are actualy quite low. I was only talking about elka and that they usualy can sponser you better when buying directly from them.

400exBro
03-05-2003, 02:36 PM
what are the chances of that...having the same b-day...

well the condo will cost no more then 50 bucks for a night... and it consistes of a living room with tv and a pull out couch... a kitchen with stove, grill micro wave and that, then you got the master bed room, and then a big bathroom and then you have a small little space next room over that consits of another bed, another washroom and t.v and such and another kitchen....

and i will work out that stuff becuase it will go under my parents name...
anyone golf?? haha
i might bring my culbs up and play 9 holes at night... if not we can play pool, go swiming, lift weights, play some ps2 or watch my huevos collection...
ya steaks or bugars or hot dogs or what you guys to have i am sure we can fix it all up there...
or we can scoot down to the resturant on our bikes/quads and grab something to eat there...
first thing first we need to know if we can het rj..
thanks for doing this craig..
forum you birng both bikes or just your pratcie ??
and i will have a inclosed trailer by summer i hope so my buddy and i will come up in a black f-250 super duty...

this is going to be sweet i can't wait..
craig i should probably call ya near summer and we can finalize everything..

Rip_Tear
03-05-2003, 04:37 PM
Sweet. I can bring lots of stuff to eat :D Steak, ribs, what ever Pork and Beef, I have lots (3 freezers full!) and it always comming in. I can also bring eggs and bacon for breakfast :D I wake up early so I will cook us up some stuff to eat :D

Thanks Craig, and good luck! :D

I don't play much golf, only because I no longer have clubs... Pool is good, and swiming will probaly be a must after a day of riding, if its as hot as it was last year :D

Keep us posted :D I will PM Syrus and see what is going on with him :D

400exBro
03-05-2003, 05:28 PM
i know i and my buddies will be heading up firday after noon so we can get sat and sunday of almost a full day of riding...

it probably would be best to do that becuase then everyone gets settled in and ****... we now what is going on.. next day weak up at 8, 9 o clock and go riding till no one wants to anymore....

Rip_tear that would be cool if you could bring that stuff... if we have to we can go up the road to a little super market and buy some stuff...

i can probably bring some hot dogs, steak, chicken, pork... maybe i will bring my bbq.haha that would the best track side grilling...

and don't rely on me to cook eggs and stuff... i can't cook period... unless you like you stuff under cooked or nice crispy burnt...

BTW i will be only 16 this summer..
craig how many pepople do have planed coming from your side??
forum how do you think will come with you??
i will have probably 4 or 5 people... i don't so many people in there that other people start complianing or people breaking stuff... or we might get kicked out of horse shoe... plus there are about 3 or 4 beds so some people might have to sleep on the floor... or share beds... if we get a head count i might now what we can do.... some people can tent out on the golf coarse if they want:eek2: :) :D
lata

400exBro
03-06-2003, 05:05 AM
why does it say that rip tear replyed... but i actually did later on..... something ain t right here...

Rip_Tear
03-06-2003, 04:12 PM
Because I posted when the site went down... And I had to post again :(

There is no problem at all with me brining that stuff, and I can cook too, so no prob's there :D I don't see a single problem with me comming so count my head! :D I don't mind sleeping on the floor.

I did PM Syrus but he hasn't gotten back yet... I don't think it checks the site very often. Well it is sounding good to me :D

nacs400ex
03-06-2003, 06:24 PM
I prolly got 3 other people but, I have to get this all finalized, my dad seems to think we wont beable to do this unless CMRC's insurance will cover the track on the weekends. But I dunno, I know for sure that we could get it on a wednesday, but thats stupid, wouldnt be no fun at all. Plus theres usually like 20 other people there too so it gets pretty busy. But lets just hope I can get this to come through.

nacs400ex
03-09-2003, 09:05 AM
BUMP
U
M
P

I am bored :rolleyes:

400exBro
03-09-2003, 10:00 AM
could we just say that it was a practice day and that way we would get by the insurance problem???

so if craig got 3 people, i got 5(at least), rip_tear, and syurs, forum, and who evers goes with him...
total= 11+ people

condo can hold, about 8 people with the beds issue, so 3 or more would have to sleep on the floor...

I call master bedroom... suckers... ya now since i am going to rent it all out.... i just hope it will work... i am not to sure on the issue with us sleeping at horse shoe... i hope none of the works figure out that there is more then 8 people in the condo... or we might get in ****... that or we smash up the place, and that is what concerns my parents that they might lose the membership or have to pay huge fines....

i don't care if you guys drink beer or crap but don't so hammered that you destroy the place... or we will throguh you onto the golf coarse and let the sprinklers take care of ya... :confused2 :mad: :eek2:

haha lata
Timo

Rip_Tear
03-09-2003, 05:43 PM
I don't think we have to worry about smashing the place up... if its a problem Nac's said we could camp out at his place which is fine with me, I will still bring eats and stuff! I what ever works out, I am more into the only 1.5 hour drive instead of the much longer one, becuase I dont know if I will be able to do that one for sure.

Keep me posted, I havent gotten a PM back from Syrus...

400exBro
03-09-2003, 07:31 PM
no i am toattly fine with you guys coming to horse shoe....

but if you like the liquar,,, we might have to cool ya down :D
nacs do you know when james is coming back??

nacs400ex
03-13-2003, 02:50 PM
Nope, I am not too sure, but He should be back on monday, after march break, whenever he gets back he is gone again on a sled trip up north :rolleyes:

I will keep you guys updated.

Craig Hendriks

Rip_Tear
03-13-2003, 05:01 PM
Thanks Nacs! We went into the dealers today to see about my truck! We will know some time when I should be getting it! :D

nacs400ex
03-16-2003, 10:09 AM
What kind of truck are you getting ???

Rip_Tear
03-16-2003, 01:45 PM
Well I was looking at a new Dodge Ram 2500.... But the trade in on our Jeep is too low because it has high KMs... I am going to get something else... We will see :D

nacs400ex
03-17-2003, 09:34 AM
Sweet, I like the new Chevy 2500 HD Durmax Diesel, Nice Truck!
But at my age I will take any truck lol.

400exBro
03-17-2003, 02:01 PM
red wow i am not even thinking about a truck yet... i don't get my lience till july 10th...

but if i do get a truck F-250 super duty... good i love those trucks they have a ton of power...

Craig you heard anything yet... tell him that there will be enough people to make it worth it!!!

lata

nacs400ex
03-17-2003, 02:33 PM
Crap, he is hard man to catch. Whenever I go down, hes never there! Well no worries, I have awhile to get to him- till july. Once the MX season starts up, he wont be hard to find. Hes usually up at the track screwin around.

Rip_Tear
03-18-2003, 11:44 AM
what was the RED for, Bro? I am looking at some used Dakota's now.... Then we can keep the Jeep and I can have the truck all the time :D I am not paying so... I will tell you when I find out more :D.... I am too old... LOL

400exBro
03-18-2003, 01:59 PM
i was trying to figure out how to use this colour stuff.... i think i got the hang of it, eh....

i was screwing around, so i thought i give it a shot, so i thought you type red in for the colour but i guess you type the sentence....

racing season starts soon, so i hope he is there.... i can t wait

nacs400ex
03-19-2003, 12:24 PM
yeah, Timo I just use HTML code to change colors

RIDE RED OR BE DEAD

JabberJaw
03-19-2003, 12:49 PM
Can you pick me up? I need a ride! I live in Vancouver!.... I'm waiting till he says "OK" to tell him it's Vancouver Washington :-)

400exBro
03-19-2003, 02:20 PM
isn t vancover wash. on the west coast???

ya see we are from the east coast, so that would be a while trip, but hey i will pick ya up.....

NOT!!!

Rip_Tear
03-20-2003, 10:34 AM
Lol Jabber :D

nacs400ex
03-20-2003, 01:34 PM
It would be worth it to pick up Jabber, I wouldnt have to even ride my quad. Cause I would be pissin my pants the whole day laughin at his jokes and comments.

400exBro
03-24-2003, 11:31 AM
anyone play b-ball here???

if so i usually play some basket ball the night before i go riding to get my muscules relaxed and warmed up for the next day... it works occasinaly i won t get to bad of a arm pump from it... anyway if anyone wants to play some 1 on 1 or 2 on 2 or 3on3 what ever i will bring a b-ball and i am sure that there is a basketball court there, i haven t been there for a long time... or tennis???

any way forum are you coming??? it will be in the summer for sure... it would be sweet... anyway talk to you at gopher dunes

nacs400ex
03-24-2003, 12:40 PM
I am going to be going to Gopher this year, with my buddy Derek. I will give you a shout before I come down Timo.

400exBro
03-24-2003, 01:01 PM
are you going to the poker run ???

or to a mx race???

give me a shout a week to a couples days before and i will tell you what number i am and what i will driving in... i still don t know what my number is becuase i haven t got my membership yet...

cool...
lata
Timo

Rip_Tear
03-24-2003, 01:16 PM
Sounds good Bro, I dont really play any sports but I can shoot some hoops :D

I am still on the Truck hunt, looking at some trucks around here, hopefully we will find something good (my mom just doesnt want to drive out somewhere to get it). I usually don't need to warm up because I am constantly riding something :D or working.

400exBro
04-22-2003, 09:58 AM
bump!!!

any word from james yet about the ride!!!

BTW- nacs400ex are you going to be at Auburn this weekend??

if so meet up with us, i hope my dad will bring the unimog, so you won't miss us... HUGE mercedes truck!!! Green too

Rip_Tear
04-22-2003, 01:50 PM
My EX is almost back together... No truck yet, might have to bring the Jeep and trailor. But there is over 2 months till I start work so the truck might still come...

nacs400ex
04-23-2003, 01:22 PM
Well gimmie a head count for how many people are coming, cause he said I might beable to have SOME friends. Dammit maybe I can get a lot. Would it be alright if we all paid $$$ to use the track for 2 days. Cause James always likes it when $$ is being waved lol. But could you all please give me a head count on how many people are coming.. that way I can ask him. Right now I feel like ripping my EX apart and cleaning everything and repainting it. But thats a winter project, and plus I just did that to the 99. Damn I think I am just getting lazy. I just went riding at my little homemade track. Damn I cased my 40' triple and my Elka's soaked it right up. I am so happy with them, but when I get some more money I am going to get them resprung. Do you guys think a motorcylce shop could respring/revalve them. Because I have seen some R's with Pro Action Suspension and they make dirtbike shocks. My conversion rear works really well and it's a Pro Tech. I dunno give me some ideas.

Thanks
Craig Hendriks

Rip_Tear
04-23-2003, 02:24 PM
The shop should be able to :D!

I am 90% sure I will be there (the 10% is if I hurt myself, depending on the day, $$, and how my quad is at that point)

400exBro
04-23-2003, 11:29 PM
ya i am 90% to, and if i get hurt well then i won't be able too..

i got 3-4 guys coming with me... 3 exs and 1 yz 125... so far at least...

and i believe forum and fleshwound and luke might be going so that makes 7 plus craig, and rip tear that is 9, so just say about 10 guys...

nacs400ex
04-24-2003, 09:18 AM
alright so 10-15 guys. Cause my 2 buddies will be coming too. I dont think I am going to Auburn this weekend, because my friends tranny wont be ready in time, cause the parts arent here. I will be at RJ's on May 11.

400exBro
04-24-2003, 10:20 AM
cool, i guess the more we get the better it will be... so you are saying at the moment that if we pay james we can ride... but from what i am guess it will cost a lllooottt!!!

as for sleeping, i guess we will have to see where we can sleep becuase our condo/resort thing can only hold like 10... so we got a problem... if that if we get both peices or just the main peice( ya i know it is confusing but i will show you when, if we get there)

now as of the date, right now agust doesn'tlook to good for me, july is okay, but this probably will change coming closer to summer... my mom doesn't want to go any were becuase of sars..

nacs400ex
04-27-2003, 03:16 PM
LOL thats SARS stuff, is a bunch of mumble jumble. My mom works at the hospital and she is fine.