PDA

View Full Version : Pappy ??? on info for you, some other ??

Thumpin440ex
02-19-2010, 12:36 PM
Hey man I am new here, but just read over your list of prices.. ??? do you do any other things other then 4 wheeler/bike parts??

2nd what is the address that items get shipped to, what state are you located.. Is there a number can reach you at??

Sorry if this has been answered.. Thanks hope to hear from ya soon

John

Pappy
02-19-2010, 12:40 PM
Yes I do a pretty wide range of things:p

My address is posted but here it is again

BK Performance
84 Chase Lane
Hedgesville WV

My contact # is 304-754-7609 ( I prefer email or post your questions here...I have bad hearing and hate the phone!)

Thumpin440ex
02-19-2010, 12:58 PM
Ok no prob.. I have a late model( vehicle) edlebrock victor jr intake manifold, that I would like done in a gloss black, or type of chrome if it is offered.. And also have a few 4 wheeler items, rear brake cali, poss some lower control arms, along with the foot pegs.. I was using a company up here in MD where I am at, there pricing has just went through the roof... Thanks for such a fast reply.. I will keep you updated on when I decide to make a move..

Hell your not far from where i just went and picked up a truck bed(marlow-falling waters wv)
John

Thumpin440ex
02-20-2010, 09:43 PM
Hey PAP

Can you give me a estimate on what it would cost to have these few small items done..All in gloss black, the brake master cyl in chrome.. If you can get back to this post, i will try to have the parts down to you this week... Thanks hope to here from ya

John

Parts are brake lever, rear caliper.rear master cylinder, 2 brackets

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y216/mangler0075/Random/parts.jpg

Thumpin440ex
02-21-2010, 06:24 PM
Top this off, let me know if you see this PAPPY.

Thanks John

Pappy
02-21-2010, 06:48 PM
Youre looking at $45 if the caliper is disassembled, if its sent assembled you need to add $8 for disassembly/reassembly

Thumpin440ex
02-21-2010, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
Youre looking at $45 if the caliper is disassembled, if its sent assembled you need to add $5 for disassembly/reassembly

Thanks for getting back to me.. 1 thing I have changed.. I would like to have the rear caliper done in chrome Pcoat also, yes it will need to be disassembled, so thats no problem for the extra $$.. I didn't know if chrome was more then a standard color.. I will try to have this out to you this week, make a thread about it to let you know, then we can go from there as far as payment.. Sound good?/ Let me know if there is any thing you will need to make things better.. Also what kinda tunr around time can i expect?? 1 last thing, does the chrome actually look like chrome?? Thanks again

John

Pappy
02-21-2010, 07:21 PM
Chrome pc looks like a bright silver

Most people Molycoat calipers as it helps disipate heat. I powdercoat very few these days.

You can update this thread when you ship. Turn around is usually only afew days on these kind of parts, however I am getting ready to hit the first two rounds of racing in Florida and Georgia so I will be gone from February 26th until March 7th. We wil still be accepting packages but no work will be done until I return.

Thumpin440ex
02-21-2010, 07:43 PM
Ahh ok, well sounds good.. No huge thing on your vaca, as the bike is not really ready to go back together yet.. I will update this thread, when I ship, as my list might grow some, with addition of foot pegs, possibley the swing arm(prob not/maybe) I will also label the parts in the box, as to which color I want them, to be sure, also make it so you don't have to check the list/here.. Thanks man, hope to have it down to you soon.. Have fun on your trip, you will prob have the parts before you leave :)

John

Thumpin440ex
03-26-2010, 09:02 PM
Ok man you should my stuff by weds of next week.. I never got a chance to send it out last go round. Only thing that has changed, is I no longer have the brake pedal in there, but do have the foot pegs.. so price should be about the same.. Any how get back to me when ya get the stuff.. Also it is all labeled... :)

Thanks John