PDA

View Full Version : 90 Mod

tyler1
02-18-2010, 10:26 AM
Last Post If you are wanting to get into MX atv's racing or just thinking about moving up, here is your chance to step into a race ready set up that will run ahead of the pack. Please do your home work and verify for yourself only the best of the best was purchased for this quad. The 2007 CR85 engine was ported, polished and stroked to 90cc all done by Greg from Trackside, The hand built pipe and custom fit silencer again made by Greg from Trackside is just incredible. I know some of you have been able to experience some of Greg's work on his pipes that he has made for other minis this past year. It doesn't get any better.
We all know Jim from Motowoz, He is the guy who is always at the National races helping all dial in and adjusting there shocks to what ever preference is desired for that day. The Motowoz shocks speak for themselves and this is one of only two sets that I know of that were special built with titanium springs. I have for sale a sweet JB 90 Mod, Nothing was spared on this quad and if it isn't on the quad my son either didn't like the feel of it or the looks.

Here is a little about the quad.

Trackside CR85 Stroked to 90cc Motor, Keihin Carburator bored and set up for the Trackside Motor,Trackside Pipe, ProCircuit Silencer, Chrome DG Bumper, JB-A-arms, JB-Swing arm, JB-Chrome-molly Chassis with bolt on sub frame, Motowoz Titanium Spring Front Shocks , Motowoz Rear Shock , Black Maier Plastic, Maxxis Razr Cross Front Tires, Maxxis Razr Cross Rear Tires, Douglas Aluminum Rims (all four), Pro Design Kill Switch, Steering Stabilizer, JB Anti-Vibe Stem, ASV clutch Lever, Powder coated Thumb Trottle cover and Brake Reservoir cover, Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines, 400ex Front Rotors , aluminum 250R Radiator, D.I.D. O-Ring Chain, Boyen Reeds, Uni Air Filter and Outerwear, Factor Nerfbars, Dominator Axle, Rebel Gears, 250R Rear Brakes and and Front Brakes, Waved Rear and Front Brake Rotors, Durablue Anti-Fade Hub. Lonestar Rear Hubs,

$7000.00 or will trade for a race ready Can Am DS450

I am a extremely easy going fella but please don't tell me you will give me any less because I will ignore you. You can call me at 320-267-seventeen thirty one or E-mail me at Quadracer82@mywdo.com for pics