PDA

View Full Version : Thanks James

mini racer #39
02-16-2010, 07:53 PM
Just wanted to say Thanks for helping out the Evans Family this last weekend at the show. They really had a great time.:D

ZTR_MAN
02-17-2010, 05:36 AM
My pleasure. I enjoy being able to help people out. Had a good time getting to hang out with you guys as well.

By the way, I didn't treck over to Kansas City after the show (had a bad feeling about it), headed home to see my family and I arrived about 2:00 yesterday morning. That made for a long day. :D

mini racer #39
02-17-2010, 06:48 AM
Glad you made it home..took us a while to get home also...snow snow and more snow...lol

#404's Dad
02-17-2010, 08:25 AM
James sure is a nice guy isn't he, It was nice seeing all ya'll again this year.

02-17-2010, 10:12 AM
Nice meeting you and speaking with you at the show Jerry.

ZTR_MAN
02-17-2010, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by tgcheeseman
Nice meeting you and speaking with you at the show Jerry.

Hey Toby! You were at the show???? :confused: :confused:

I was just a few steps inside from the Polini booth where Hetrick had their quad. Why didn't you come by? I had plenty of pocket knives, you could have picked up one for you and your boy.

I kept a look out for ya just in case you were there....

Last year you were at my booth off and on everyday, where's the love this year??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

02-17-2010, 10:29 AM
James I walked by your booth and my wife came and got a knife. I just didnt want people to think I was starting anything. James I have no bad feelings for you. We have had a rocky road now its time we just get along. I was at Hetricks Booth Fri, and Sat, I was talking to Rich, Jerry,Bobby, Justin, Chris, and met Eric Havert, Sean Seabough, Chris Grissom, just lots of people. It was ok this year but nothing like last year do you think?

mini racer #39
02-17-2010, 10:58 AM
Toby it was nice to finally meet you in person. You seemed very pleasant and knowledgeable about atv racing. Sorry I couldn't talk longer, with Billy's flight being canceled, I had meetings that I had to attend for him and a lot of leg work to do. But I also met some new people...hopefully some new friends. Corey you still owe me that beer..with the $100.00 you found!!!..I think it was mine..I lost it!! LOL For people who have not met Corey Thacher of Fierce Powersports, I think he has a lot to offer and look forward to doing business with him. Thanks again for the knife James....look forward to doing business with you also. All in all we had a great show. Thanks to everyone who made it possible.
Jerry Havert

#404's Dad
02-17-2010, 11:46 AM
I never seen him either James, heard he was there but I never did end up bumping into him, maybe next year Toby, maybe you James, Jerry and I can all go out for a drink.

02-17-2010, 11:56 AM
I had on the Team Dinli shirt with Max Rpm on the front. I would of liked to meet all you guys. The show wasnt that great this year. Hopefully next year it will be better.

ZTR_MAN
02-17-2010, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by tgcheeseman
James I walked by your booth and my wife came and got a knife. I just didnt want people to think I was starting anything. James I have no bad feelings for you. We have had a rocky road now its time we just get along.

Well....the first step could have been you coming over and shaking my hand and saying 'can't we all just get along?'.....

Then we all could have sat in a circle and sang 'Kum Bay Ya'.....

All jokes aside Toby, I know your just misunderstood.

Like Jerry said:

Originally posted by mini racer #39
Toby it was nice to finally meet you in person. You seemed very pleasant and knowledgeable about atv racing.
Jerry Havert

raidernut
02-17-2010, 09:17 PM
Damn Toby with all the people looking to meet ya, maybe next year you can get a booth and sign some autographs or something?:D :D Was there alot less people, or just less vendors this year Toby?

02-17-2010, 09:19 PM
In my opinion it was down on both ends Mark. Not much there. Dont get me wrong it was still neat looking at all the stuff but not like it was last year.

ZTR_MAN
02-20-2010, 11:32 AM
All I know is I was busy all day Saturday and Sunday. I only traveled from the booth to the bathroom and back. Had no time whatsoever to roam around.

Everyone was blown away by the ZTR Chain Tensioner and the fact that it is 'MADE IN THE USA'! :D

People are tired of the cheap knockoffs....... :eek2:

I was completely wiped out each day from all the traffic that visited our booth. Most of the time there was 2 to 3 different groups of people asking questions at the same time. Many of my dealers that came by I didn't get to visit with but for a very short time due to all the traffic.

Bowhunter69
02-20-2010, 03:36 PM
Everyone was blown away by the ZTR Chain Tensioner and the fact that it is 'MADE IN THE USA'!

To bad all those free knifes with your logo were made in China. But thanks my son loved it. :confused:

ZTR_MAN
02-20-2010, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Bowhunter69
Everyone was blown away by the ZTR Chain Tensioner and the fact that it is 'MADE IN THE USA'!

To bad all those free knifes with your logo were made in China. But thanks by son loved it. :confused:

LOL!!

bignasty
02-20-2010, 05:05 PM
What happen to the "Kum Bay Ya?" What happen to getting along? :confused: :confused: Knock-offs? Isn't business like competition? Kinda :confused: :confused: guys.

mini racer #39
02-20-2010, 11:36 PM
Kum Bay Ya