PDA

View Full Version : Wanna try something fun?

JOHNDOE83
02-16-2010, 12:51 AM
Its not for mx or severe trail riding but its for fun....I did this on a ltz250...

smaller shocks for the front and back, you can use any smaller aftermarket quad shocks like from a pep boys baja 150, if you got one laying around, or buy some shocks from ebay like me.

35 bucks for a pair of 12inch eye to eye front shocks, they bolt right up, you may need washers, it levels out the front end. Then I took one of the stock front shocks and used it for a rear shock, this lowered the whole atv evenly and on the stiffest setting while riding it didnt bottom out I weigh 160. I didnt do any jumps and I dont recommend it with this setup.

But it works awesome for tearing around the yard or dirt roads, drifting is excellent with these shocks, you have alot of control whether your high speed drifting or spining it out on purpose, it feels like you have full control of the situation and is more stable with the low center of gravity. Donuts and Spin out's galore.

Only good for goofing around not racing, Always wear a helmet and dont ride beyond your ability.