PDA

View Full Version : woman help... mosly with the folks

woodsracer144
02-15-2010, 05:52 PM
ok so i've been working things out with the girl, theres a 3 year age gap and he folks mostly her dad is really protective... im not to say all the details but shes had a fairly rough life with som things and if she acts like shes the same age i am becuase of the things shes delt with, i was kind of the same way, i grew up on a farm and you got things done right now when dad told you, if you didnt you got a slap on the back of the head, i wasnt abused but i know damb well the lines between right and wrong...

but to the question, how do we break it to them? mainly her dad, i never have been to her place, and we just started out. and the only reason we are really in this spot is because of some younger girls that told everyone we were dating and i never asked her out, we havnt really done anything out side of school... this is sounding really gay but i hate drama and i dont want to hurt her dads trust with me becuase he already thinks i would be in it for the sex... so we agreed just to date to keep the drama down but i dont want her dad to find out from someone else, i would really like to tell him or at least have her tell him...

I really dont know what to do... i need some ideas, i was gonna ask him to get a bite to eat and be man to man about stuff but then when i would ask him i thought he would think its about something bad... when its really not...

so what do you think would be the smartest thing?

MX MaNiAc 06
02-15-2010, 06:07 PM
That sounds like too much hassle for me. But I guess if the juice is worth the squeeze you and your girl should confront him together. There's a better chance of him not beating your a*s!

woodsracer144
02-15-2010, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
That sounds like too much hassle for me. But I guess if the juice is worth the squeeze you and your girl should confront him together. There's a better chance of him not beating your a*s!

thats off of the girl next door, i love that movie... that chick is very nice in there!

I think we would both be there with her dad and mom... my folks dont really care what i do now cause they got it all out on me when i was little... haha!

kfx400rider03
02-15-2010, 07:15 PM
tell her to tell her parents that she want to have you over for dinner and then tell them then. thats how i did it with ym ex. she was only 2 years younger tho and her dad was realy protective too. but it will go the way you want it most likely. just talk to her parent at dinner and dont act like a dick around them thats all

Tommy Warren
02-15-2010, 07:17 PM
what are you trying to tell him?

that your working things out with his daughter? did you get her knocked up? cuz thats when it get violent.

woodsracer144
02-15-2010, 07:48 PM
no no no, i havnt dont anything to get her knocked up... we just want to tell him we would like to date...

He was a big party guy and now hes a mormon... and spend all day at church... i dont really care about it but my buddy said i was SOL because of that...

miller821
02-15-2010, 07:50 PM
Just be respectful and you have nothing to worry about...

Don't go into her room, and if you do don't close the door... Just hang out in the family room and just watch a movie with them.

Tommy Warren
02-15-2010, 07:52 PM
shes a mormon?:eek: you know you can't tag that until you get married right?

woodsracer144
02-15-2010, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Tommy Warren
shes a mormon?:eek: you know you can't tag that until you get married right?

i dont know, shes not a fan of it, shes alot different then her dad...

i dont plan on just going there and staying in her room cause
1 he wouldnt like that
2 i wouldnt like it
3 they would be really jumpy on checking in all the time...

and i dont wanna sound gay but i dont really know if and or how soon i would do that stuff cause i have a sister that got knocked up and she was lucky and things panned out in a good way and no a bad, she ended up getting married and everything is good...

this gril was a oops baby i think... i dont want her to go through rasing a kid really young, and i would really really like to keep all my toys... i know theres stuff to prevent it, but i just have a higher respect level for women then most cause of the way i was raised...

tayyo789
02-16-2010, 08:07 PM
just be respectful with her parents and show them that you were raised right and arent one of the flatbilled, fox wearing tool boxes that roam the malls on weekends looking for younger girls.
you seem like a straight shooter. be honest with them, but not until you have established a bond with them

woodsracer144
02-16-2010, 09:23 PM
yeah trying to work out a time to meet them right now... they have little kids and i dont have anything wrong with kids, i like them but i think this is a big topic to her folks and such...

mineralgrey01gt
02-16-2010, 09:45 PM
my g/f and i started dating about 3 weeks ago, but been talking for 3 months already. We just constantly are at each others houses and her parents and mine assume we are together, no need for a talk

madskrillz2
02-16-2010, 09:52 PM
I don't see the age gap being a problem unless you're like 16 and she's 13 lol

woodsracer144
02-16-2010, 10:42 PM
im 18... shes 15... it doesnt bother me, my folks have a age gap with them... dads 56 (turns 57 soon) mom just turned 53 i think... today... her birthday is today, i cant rember how old she is though

her dad is 36 and moms 33 i think...

Im not really worried about it... its her folks right now.. but im just gonna try chillin over there more...

and see how things go... im not a big touchy feely guy so i dont think her dad wall be getting mad at me for feeling her up...

madskrillz2
02-16-2010, 10:46 PM
I guess I can sorta relate. I'm 21 she's 18 but I've been talking to her since she was 18 so I guess it's a bit different

woodsracer144
02-16-2010, 10:57 PM
yeah, i dont know, i hope things pan out good.. today she was sick, shes in FCCLA and she has a thing tomorrow, she didnt go to school cause she was sick and she had her thing to do for FCCLA yet, so i got home ( i live 10 miles out of town) and talked to her on FB about stuff then she wanted me to pic her up and take her in to school befor 4 so she could get her stuff and finish it cause her folks wernt home, so i went and i got her and her friend, went to school, then we had to go to a store to get a paper cause they needed something out of it and then i dropped her off, i told her i didnt really wanna go in cause she was sick, i didnt want to get sick cause when i do i am sick! and shes like yeah thats fine, we gotta do this anyways, so i got hope, talked with her a little and then she started running in to problems, i had her send me some pics of whats she had and then i gave her some ideas on what to do.

i started at this at 5 and its 1156 right now and shes still not fully done, im waiting for her to finish up some glueing and stuff so i know she doesnt need anymore help or ideas...

woodsracer144
02-17-2010, 04:30 PM
well she shot us in the foot... last night she was bored and asked if it would be ok if we would date and her folks said "NO!":ermm:

woodsracer144
02-18-2010, 10:01 PM
little up date,

her folks found out about her friend sayin **** about us dating, how im not really sure,

so tonight i talked with him for about 2 hours, he use to race a 250x on flat track in WI, he has a full sparks motor and we were talkin about random quad set ups andstuff... i wanted to get his trust, the 250x was a guy for dirt rider, guys name was wally kehill? any one have any in for on this stuff ? any old mags? he said wally didnt like the power it had....

im sure its in one of the old dirt rider mags,

mineralgrey01gt
02-18-2010, 10:11 PM
18 and 15? man im sorry but at that age, i would be the same way the parents are too. When she is 18 and your 21 totally different but 15, no way

400exchick
02-19-2010, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by mineralgrey01gt
18 and 15? man im sorry but at that age, i would be the same way the parents are too. When she is 18 and your 21 totally different but 15, no way

Agreed. Leave it be and walk away for now. Go back in a few years if you're both still single.

woodsracer144
02-19-2010, 06:44 AM
alrighty... that was one of the reasons i said i wouldnt date her cause she was so much younger, but i didnt really know her then and i dont know how many of you grew up in a fam. like this but we both had to grow up alot faster and act older then we are/ were growing up, thats pretty much the only reason i was giving it a shot cause she wasnt like the normal 15 year old... i cant really say why she had to, its on a personal level, but mine was casue im from a farm and you just start doing stuff young,

ben300
02-19-2010, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by woodsracer144
alrighty... that was one of the reasons i said i wouldnt date her cause she was so much younger, but i didnt really know her then and i dont know how many of you grew up in a fam. like this but we both had to grow up alot faster and act older then we are/ were growing up, thats pretty much the only reason i was giving it a shot cause she wasnt like the normal 15 year old... i cant really say why she had to, its on a personal level, but mine was casue im from a farm and you just start doing stuff young,

dude, not to be a dick or anything, but no matter how much you think she's grown or how fast she's matured, shes still 15 years old. She's gonna change a million and a half times in the next few years and still more after that. She maybe thinking this is a great idea now and, and 2 months from now changes her mind...thats they problem with woman, especially at a young age..

also, from experience i have found that its hard to deal, take that back, extremely hard to be in a relationship, when one or both sets of parents do not agree or like the relationship. It puts a strain on the relationship, and just makes things a complete pain in the ***. Ultimately, you have to understand where they are coming from and respect they are wishes. Usually the extreme religious times time lie the whole dating thing till they're older..

plus dude, your 18, you definitally dont want to be tied down to a 15 year old...

woodsracer144
02-19-2010, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by ben300
dude, not to be a dick or anything, but no matter how much you think she's grown or how fast she's matured, shes still 15 years old. She's gonna change a million and a half times in the next few years and still more after that. She maybe thinking this is a great idea now and, and 2 months from now changes her mind...thats they problem with woman, especially at a young age..

also, from experience i have found that its hard to deal, take that back, extremely hard to be in a relationship, when one or both sets of parents do not agree or like the relationship. It puts a strain on the relationship, and just makes things a complete pain in the ***. Ultimately, you have to understand where they are coming from and respect they are wishes. Usually the extreme religious times time lie the whole dating thing till they're older..

plus dude, your 18, you definitally dont want to be tied down to a 15 year old...

I totally understand what you said... being my personal choice, i dont really think i could bring my self to havn sex again cause my sister got knocked up and it was just a mess, it really hurt me, my brother is daten a girl and she has a little one, hes 4 now and he was 1 when they met, we kind of judged her off of it but now days theres aways something that comes with the bagage and stuff. after we got to know her she was really nice, i just have to find a right time to talk with her about it. and say things wont work out.

the thing about changing more as she would get older i never really though about, i was talkin to my PE teacher today cause she lives in a town right next to mine and her doughter doesnt go to my school, she goes to the one she lives in, but shes in 6th grade and she things that she wont make firends here and i was telling her mom( my pe teacher) that by the time shes my age she wont even talk with half the people she use to hang out with, the one kid i thought i would be best friends for ever with got in to drugs and started to do som bad things and i wasnt gonna be around that. i have 3 really good friends that i can count on now and it is really weird when i think about it now,

for the record, im not a creeper, some freak that is looking to score with the underage girls cause they dont know anybetter...

im gonna delete this thread tonight after im done with school.

madskrillz2
02-19-2010, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by ben300

This guy knows what he's talking about. Like I said, the girl I'm talking to is 18 but I still see the immaturity come out of her every now and then. But that was in the beginning and I haven't seen it in awhile. Hopefully it'll stay that way. Hah, I've asked myself a few times if it is worth it. The answer always seems to be yes though. :D

woodsracer144
02-19-2010, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by madskrillz2
This guy knows what he's talking about. Like I said, the girl I'm talking to is 18 but I still see the immaturity come out of her every now and then. But that was in the beginning and I haven't seen it in awhile. Hopefully it'll stay that way. Hah, I've asked myself a few times if it is worth it. The answer always seems to be yes though. :D

yeah, its to the point where i have not a clue whats going on... i didnt really wanna say anything to her today cause she found out her grandma passed this morning...