PDA

View Full Version : Gear for Women

RedSonya
02-15-2010, 06:41 AM
I was wondering if anyone out there had any advice regarding chest protectors for women?

I've found that the Acerbis Fusion 2, while being roomier than most in the chest area, still doesn't fit well if you're seriously large-chested. Has anyone tried the Alpinestars Stella Bionic 2 or the Rockgarden Lady Flak Jacket? Or have a better recommendation? Thanks!

jerkyboy
02-15-2010, 07:13 AM
I think you need to post a pic and show us what you working with. LOL Sorry I could resist. Im sure there are a few girls on here that can help you.

quad2xtreme
02-15-2010, 07:41 AM
wish I could help you Sonya but Connie doesn't have this problem. :( Just kidding... :p

RedSonya
02-15-2010, 08:58 AM
LOL, I'll wait and see if any of the girls have any advice for me!!!

mjc597
02-15-2010, 09:07 AM
my wife has been using the fox womens roost gaurd/chest protector and she seems to like it. says it fits well and is "roomy". if thats any help..

reconmaster
02-15-2010, 09:10 AM
i heard thors sentnal is supposed t be roomy

Kickstarts-suck
02-15-2010, 02:08 PM
Well since no one else said it..

Welcome to atvriders. :)

Im sure someone will help you with your "problem" soon :D

ATV Chic
02-15-2010, 02:23 PM
Hi and welcome to the site! I actually use the mens Thor quadrant protector, medium size. It fits better than the women's because they don't make the torso coverage section long enough for us girls on the women designs. Idk why they shorten the bottom of them but they do and they are not comfortable imo, esp if you have a longer torso like myself and a big bust. (NO COMMENTS BOYS lol) I tried on both at a local dealership before i ordered what i wanted from denniskirk.com. They have great deals on them. The Fox guys medium fits about the same also. I preffered theThor. So, you might want to go to a local dealership if that's a possibility and try them, but i would go with the men's. Jmo hope this helps!:p

RedSonya
02-16-2010, 07:28 AM
Thanks! You know, I think my boyfriend may have the Thor Quadrant - I'll have to try it on when I get home!!!

DVXchic
02-16-2010, 09:32 AM
Hi there, i have the thor sentinal, but i don't have really large boobs so that may not help you out much, i do find it extra roomy though. i also had the acerbis ladys (the expensive one) and fount it was very uncomfortable, way to long and wide.
Your best bet is to go to a big store if possible and try them on.
Hope this helps:)