PDA

View Full Version : AC "New School" Bling Pro-Pegs

Pro400EXC
01-23-2003, 07:29 PM
Well finally got off the couch to take a pic of em..got em a month or so ago..they bolted up soo easy,i don't see why you pansies had soo much trouble e/ them:D .....anyway,here dey bee

JhallettEX
01-23-2003, 07:32 PM
Whatever happened to your big settlement check you were suppose to be getting? You know you were going to buy all the stuff with, ie; the CRF, trailer, truck, camper, etc.

Pappy
01-23-2003, 09:39 PM
u better get some polish out;)

BadA$$440
01-24-2003, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by JhallettEX
Whatever happened to your big settlement check you were suppose to be getting? You know you were going to buy all the stuff with, ie; the CRF, trailer, truck, camper, etc.

You talkin bout were some one was going to give him like 4 million dollars or something like that? For putting money into someones bank?

UglyMotha™
01-24-2003, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by Bad*****440
You talkin bout were some one was going to give him like 4 million dollars or something like that? For putting money into someones bank?

lmao ar you talking about the fax where the one dude's dad died but he can't get the money out of the country so he needs you help and he'll give you 20% of it which will come out to like 4 mill:rolleyes:

as for the pro-pegs, they look like every other set i've seen:huh

01-24-2003, 08:19 AM
Ugly ,,,,,,AC redesigned the pegs that's what's different about them..

Pro400 are the pegs still made of aluminum????

Oh yeah Pro400,,,I'd check into pricing of side cases if I was you,,not running a case saver isn't to bright dude..:macho

JhallettEX
01-24-2003, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by Rico
Pro400 are the pegs still made of aluminum????

Rico, AC just anounced that there pro pegs are going to be made out of Titanium. I think these are them. Lookin Good.

Pro, you must have gotten that check!

BadA$$440
01-24-2003, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by UglyMotha
lmao ar you talking about the fax where the one dude's dad died but he can't get the money out of the country so he needs you help and he'll give you 20% of it which will come out to like 4 mill:rolleyes:

Ya thats it. The sad thing is, is that he actually believed it.

ChadEXer
01-24-2003, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by UglyMotha

as for the pro-pegs, they look like every other set i've seen:huh
Sounds like he got jacked by one of those Nigerian scams!!!! The Secret Service reported that the US is losing 100 MILLION dollars a year to the Nigerian Scamsters!! Its because people actually believe that BS and send them attorney fees, transfer fees,,,and any other fee they can come up with that they need to get you your MILLIONS!!!!! Please tell me none of you guys fell for that and sent them Ba$tards some money!!!

BadA$$440
01-24-2003, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by ChadEXer
Sounds like he got jacked by one of those Nigerian scams!!!! The Secret Service reported that the US is losing 100 MILLION dollars a year to the Nigerian Scamsters!! Its because people actually believe that BS and send them attorney fees, transfer fees,,,and any other fee they can come up with that they need to get you your MILLIONS!!!!! Please tell me none of you guys fell for that and sent them Ba$tards some money!!!

Hahahahaaah. I KNEW it ws a scam and i tryed to tell him but NOOOOOOOO. lol . I dont think he sent any money to them.

ChadEXer
01-24-2003, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Bad*****440
Hahahahaaah. I KNEW it ws a scam and i tryed to tell him but NOOOOOOOO. lol . I dont think he sent any money to them.
Thank god he didnt send any money!! He would have never seen it again!!!

Pro400EXC
01-24-2003, 03:15 PM

Josh,why do yah hate me soo much?

And also,no that money i was supposed to get,was for neck injuries,i got from an accident(car) and my neck is messed up for life....but i can't get a settle ment or anything,if I still ride,so...I'd choose ridin over $35k.....cause then i can't ever ride or race again,but i'd have some cash.......

One of deese days I'll get me some cash,when me and Jess,open our shop.......

JhallettEX
01-24-2003, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by Pro400EXC
Josh,why do yah hate me soo much?

I dont hate ya.

[/B][/QUOTE] One of deese days I'll get me some cash,when me and Jess,open our shop....... [/B][/QUOTE]

What is your shop going to be called?

BadA$$440
01-24-2003, 03:52 PM

What is your shop going to be called? [/B]

We havent decided yet. We are thinking of " Tricked Out Racing" Or somethin like "First Impressionz" . But we are still coming up with ideas on the names.