Tabacsko............................5 points
Atvmastr.............................DNF.........O

crossfire2
01-23-2003, 10:18 PM
i what to be in the series. DYNASTY

KJ#14
01-24-2003, 10:47 AM
Hey Rob

The points standing looks good except Treebash and me. Treebash should be in 4th and I should be 5th. Treebash had a lose, win, win. I had a win, lose lose. Tree had 2 wins so he gets forth...........I would like to have the forth place points though!!! LOL But what is right is right. I'm going to be on ATVORF2 tonight to try to figure out what times are fast on Fairbanks.....I gotta work on that track.

Later

KJ #14

P.S. Does everyone in Series like the 1 and 8 seed playing first round or go with the original plan of 1 and 5 seed and so on. I will change the bracket to the correct seeds and repost if it is needed.......let me know what is wanted.

muddman72555
01-24-2003, 01:30 PM
points look good rob440ex i hope i can stay up there lol. cant wait till wed! THELAW#99::macho

raptor_02
01-24-2003, 01:58 PM
hey i'm going to run a series on SUN's but I have a question??? how did u all figure who raced who for qualifying?????? Go by order of sign up or just radomly pick??? Suggestions would be very HELPFUL!

RAPTORLE
01-24-2003, 02:09 PM
Hey JB......

I don't know how Rob picked them, but since there was a no show, I just raced somebody in the lobby to get my "hot lap" time. I raced MODRACER.....he pretty much stayed back out of my way and let me do my thing. Thanks Modracer!

Guys...that actually might not be a bad idea......just have a dummy racer that races us during the hot laps. They can hang back out of the way, and there won't be any rubbing during the "hot lap" race. We're all honest, so you don't need to worry about someone lying about their time. Anyways, just an idea.

RAPTORLE
01-24-2003, 02:19 PM
One other thing I forgot to mention that happened during the race between me and Treebash. It was only the second lap, and I really screwed up the first lap. I think I was 10 seconds behind by the second lap. Anyways, I ended up passing him, because his quad was frozen in mid-air. Then it said he left the game. Then we get back into the chat room, and he said that his game told him that I left the game. I didn't have to reboot and neither did he, so it didn't start on amatuer nats when we re-raced. All I'm saying is, I didn't quit the game because I was behind on the second lap. It just froze up. It was only the second lap, so we did the race over.

If it was the 10th lap and I was 30 seconds behind, and the game froze, I would have just given him the race. Do you guys think we need some sort of rule to address re-races?

Anyways........THIS IS SOME FUN *****!!!!!! Wednesday was really fun! And yes.....as is Ricky Carmichael......I'm still awaiting my first win.........will it ever happen?????

raptor_02
01-24-2003, 05:25 PM
whoever created that brackett is a GENIOUS!!!!!!!! That's awesome, damn I wish I was competeing with the FAST GUYS!!! Anyways if any of u need someone to ever fill in for ya, givve me a hollar, first come first serve.

Rob440EX
01-25-2003, 09:45 PM
AIRMANIA..............................30 points
THELAW.................................25 points
ROB440EX.............................21 points
TREEBASH.............................17 points
KJ...........................................13 points
RAPTORLE..............................9 points
TABACSKO.............................5 points
ATVMASTR..............................0 DNF

01-25-2003, 09:53 PM
Man, I gotta get 200$ together and buy PS2 and ATV2... lol. Anyone wanna buy a Dreamcast with 30+ games?

raptor_02
01-25-2003, 10:30 PM
TOURNEYS RULE MAN, almost as fun as real racing!! NOT:blah