PDA

View Full Version : Huge garage sale on gear

Kurt Glore
02-14-2010, 09:38 AM
Ok guys, I haven't raced in about two years now and it's time for the mound of gear in my garage to go. All of my stuff was well taken care of and is in good condition unless noted. (some items have some wear).

I have the following items:

-Moose XCR jersey and pants in red size (XL / 34) $20 (the jersey fits more like a medium/large than a XL)

-Moose Sahara jersey and pants in red (jersey has a rip on right shoulder/sleeve that an be sewn up) size(L / 34) $20

-Moose Pit shirt in black and orange size L $25 -SOLD

-Alpine Stars Tech 8 boots size 13 $125

-M2R helmet in red/white/blue never worn size M $45

-SixSixOne helmet with carbon-kevlar shell (super light) in white/blue/orange with helmet bag (bowling bag style), helmet sock, extra visor size L $85

-Moose Gloves in orange size L $10 SOLD

-Moose Glove in red size L $8 SOLD

-Fox gloves in blue size L $10 SOLD

-Fox gloves in white/black/yellow size L $10 SOLD

-Scott Goggle hard case (holds 5 pair plus extra storage room) in black/yellow $15 SOLD

-Oakley tear off goggles in black $12 SOLD

-Spy tear off goggles in blue/orange $12 SOLD

-Smith roll-offs in black/gray $20 SOLD

-Smith roll-offs in red $20 SOLD

-5 pack of roll-off film $8 SOLD

Pictures click here: http://s146.photobucket.com/albums/r273/kglore6/Moto%20Gear/

I will ship everything via UPS unless you are close and you can pick up or I can deliver. I will split the shipping with the buyer on each item or on combined items.

Email kglore@gmail.com with any questions.

Thanks,

Kurt Glore

nicksturwold
02-14-2010, 06:20 PM
hey ill give you 100 bucks shipped for the alpine star boots...

Kurt Glore
02-14-2010, 07:28 PM
I will do $120 shipped on the boots. It will cost me at least $20 to ship them. Let me know.

nicksturwold
02-15-2010, 07:52 AM
Okay sounds good! What's your paypal!?

Kurt Glore
02-15-2010, 08:12 AM
kglore6@yahoo.com

Let me know when you make the payment. I will ship same day if I can make it to UPS or the next day for sure.

Thanks,

Kurt

Kurt Glore
02-17-2010, 04:31 AM
I still have a few items remaining. Email me with any questions that you have.