PDA

View Full Version : extreme fabercation

bigbadbrad
01-23-2003, 06:07 PM
has anyone had any expericenc with extreme fabercation? they weem like they are a good product and also the bumper looks like the ac racing old style bumper. has anyone ever had a bumper or skid plate from this company? they look like they are built good and arer at a lower price then the other bumper and skid plate companies. do they hold up good? do they fit on the atv good? thanks in advance for all of the help bradley

bigbadbrad
01-23-2003, 06:10 PM
oh yeha the add for them in the march 2003 issue of dirt wheels is on page 105 i am talking about the dirt screen bumper and the full coverage glide plates

BigDog400ex
01-23-2003, 06:27 PM
my buddie got one of their bumpers for his warrior and it seemed to be ok. the welds were actually a little nicer than my ac racing and it didn't need tweaked to fit either when i installed it for him like some ac's and dg's i've installed before. the only thing is that it doesn't seem to polish as well as some of the others on the market and comes covered in shop oil:D

Braff1
01-23-2003, 06:45 PM
I have their bumper w/mudscreen and a swing arm skid plate on my 300 EX. Overall the fit and finish is about par for the course. ON a couple of occasions though I have had to bend the outer edges down from hitting some big rocks while trail riding. Here is a pic of the bumper on my 300 EX.

YamaWarr0121
01-23-2003, 07:21 PM
extreme fab? as of Whitebrothers copy cat people / partners im guessing its all the same stuff!

YamaWarr0121
01-23-2003, 07:21 PM
nerfs too? they look the same as extreme but there white bros