PDA

View Full Version : washing the quads, bad idea...

thequadfather+2
02-11-2010, 08:11 PM
Thought I would wash the quads.

thequadfather+2
02-11-2010, 08:12 PM
well it was just a little to cold, ice started building up on the handle bars before I could finish. Thats ice BTW....

thequadfather+2
02-11-2010, 08:15 PM
Then ice flakes on the seat....

thequadfather+2
02-11-2010, 08:17 PM
Frozen quads...it's time for big bertha to warm things up a bit. I swear I dont see how you guys up north do it....

drxracing
02-11-2010, 10:32 PM
WOW down here in california we have to worry about things melting in the 130 degree weather :D :D

etondaddy
02-12-2010, 12:33 AM
Be happy cold is all you got we're not going to see grass until April..........if we're lucky.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6uxguW70DEU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6uxguW70DEU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Mike Kozura

Coley'sdad#8
02-12-2010, 05:12 AM
Bruce, now your going to have to design an inside wash area with "big bertha". Don't worry I hear you are supposed to get snow today:D our kids have been out for 14 days in tha past mo. for snow and ice. I am sick of it, kinda hard to go hang steel with ice all over everything.:D

thequadfather+2
02-12-2010, 06:34 AM
Mike, I saw your vid the other day and started to post a small one of our 1/2 inch dusting....everyone went crazy and bought up all the milk and bread:eek:

edwardsp&b
02-12-2010, 06:40 AM
thats funny quadfather! we are supposed to get a little in ga today, and people are going crazy. all over a inch or so!

etondaddy, my kids have watched your snow video a million times! they keep saying "Daddy i want to move up there, where it snow's all the time" yall can have that! give me 105deg. w/humidity anyday!
bryan

thequadfather+2
02-12-2010, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by Coley'sdad#8
Bruce, now your going to have to design an inside wash area with "big bertha". Don't worry I hear you are supposed to get snow today:D our kids have been out for 14 days in tha past mo. for snow and ice. I am sick of it, kinda hard to go hang steel with ice all over everything.:D

Hey Chris, You run a couple farms also dont you? I bet thats been tough. We hope the snow goes south of us, if we get any it will be an inch or two, nothing compared to yall.....I dont even think you guys consider that snow.

Are you going to Batesville, MS this weekend with the arena cross tour?

BTW; good work up on the throttle cable information. I agree with Marc you must be running a quad salvage yard...:D

Bruce

jerkyboy
02-12-2010, 06:54 AM
Quad father nice graphics. Looks just like my sons lol.
We are in the same boat as etondaddy snow is up to my knees in the back yard.

thequadfather+2
02-12-2010, 09:43 AM
Thanks, jerkyboy, I thought about blacking out the entire quad, powder coating the nerfs like we did the front bumper. your quad is nice and clean....looks good.

jerkyboy
02-12-2010, 09:57 AM
Its sill nice and clean because it has'nt hit the ground yet.LOL
Have'nt taken it off the stand yet. No reason to this is whats outside.

etondaddy
02-12-2010, 04:42 PM
Cool pic Jerky.........I made it my wallpaper......lol

I'm sure you and Pappy got enough deer in the freezer to make it through.............lol.

Mike Kozura

jerkyboy
02-12-2010, 05:02 PM
Mike no deer in the freezer I don't hunt. But if I did It could be full.
There are alot of deer back there track all over. I like your vid
of the snow you got.

etondaddy
02-12-2010, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by jerkyboy
Mike no deer in the freezer I don't hunt. But if I did It could be full.
There are alot of deer back there track all over. I like your vid
of the snow you got.
I'm out of control with the vids.....lol. It helped sell a lot of parts.... I'm happy I got the money to build Kyle a real nice 300 and a lot of people got some great deals. I don't hunt neither...I hate deer meat....... give me a steak from Giant Eagle....lol.

Mike Kozura

Reimer Racing
02-15-2010, 06:30 AM
Now Mike I know you dont hate all deer meat. You and Kyle like my Deer Dogs I bring to the track. LOL

I had one of the deer I got this year made into nothing but hotdogs.

etondaddy
02-15-2010, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by Reimer Racing
Now Mike I know you dont hate all deer meat. You and Kyle like my Deer Dogs I bring to the track. LOL

I had one of the deer I got this year made into nothing but hotdogs.
Yea you got me there Paul those Hot Deer Dogs are great........on fresh buns..lol.

Hey next year keep the snow up your way............lol

See yea at Mapleshade.....bring the dogs.

Mike Kozura

Reimer Racing
02-15-2010, 02:58 PM
Here is the funny thing about the snow we hardly have any. We live just south of Buffalo in the in the area called the "Snow Belt area" we get up to 21 to 27 feet total for the year. I have maybe 8 inchs here.

Zack is all mad because he took his snowmobile safety course so he can now ride on the trails. But guess what not even enough snow to ride.

Dogs at Maple Shade a must. I will have a bunch at Steel City. Justin wants to try them also.

etondaddy
02-15-2010, 03:42 PM
We just got 3 to 4 today.........seams like a dusting now......after the big one...lol.

Decided to build our own 300 check it out.
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=427363

Mike Kozura

Reimer Racing
02-16-2010, 05:54 AM
You are too funny with videos. I will keep an eye on the thread.