PDA

View Full Version : What Rear Tires???

trailrider894
02-11-2010, 09:56 AM
Okay... i know these types of threads have been beat to hell... but what is one more.

I am needing some new rear tires bad!!! I am doing a MX race or two this summer... but i also trail ride at my house which is kinda of rocky in some places... i don't ride in mud. I don't want a hugely tall tire but i don't want 18's... So any ideas?? i have stock wheels.

josh25ex
02-11-2010, 10:21 AM
I do the same thing u do. some MX racing in the summer and plenty of trail riding whenever i can. The two sets of tires u should look at that i feel are pretty good are ITP MXR6 19x10x what ever rim you use, and the Kenda klaw mx tires in a 19" or 20" it depends on what size tire u run in the front out your quad. everyone has there own opinion but it gives u some to start with brother. Hope this helps u out man good luck.

TRX01
02-11-2010, 10:33 AM
well me personally hate holeshots....mine sucked for rocky leafy loose terrain trails with some mud here and there, then i got maxxis razrs...and WOW big diff, love them hook up great in anykind of terrain and another one of my favorite tires are the kenda claws...also a great tire

TRX01
02-11-2010, 10:33 AM
well me personally hate holeshots....mine sucked for rocky leafy loose terrain trails with some mud here and there, then i got maxxis razrs...and WOW big diff, love them hook up great in anykind of terrain and another one of my favorite tires are the kenda claws...also a great tire

1999x400ex
02-11-2010, 02:17 PM
just a set of regular holeshots :D i love them. u dont need the fancy holeshot HD's or w/e there called. i use the regular ones and they work great for me on any terrain

AutoRoc
02-11-2010, 05:25 PM
I dig my Kenda Gnarly's.. 20X10 stock rim. Kind of a bigger lug than a holeshot..