PDA

View Full Version : Does anywhere have a wii in stock?

300ex_#387
02-11-2010, 08:45 AM
I've called every walmart around here and noone has them. Best buy, walmart and target are all sold out online. Does anyone know where they are in stock?

mitchamus
02-12-2010, 11:35 AM
Weird. I wonder if there about to drop the new wii out. Wii HD. hmm. Maybe call a game stop or something and find out why.

02-12-2010, 12:13 PM
My cousin is in the same boat.... Everywhere is sold-out including online stores. I'm thinking there's a new Wii version coming or something.

NacsMXer
02-12-2010, 12:43 PM
It's an after-Christmas shortage as I understand it. I guess they sold a ton of units during Christmas and weren't expecting such a huge demand. Nintendo has stopped distributing until their inventory picks back up; that's why everyone is sold out at the moment. My mom wanted to buy the Wii fit plus bundle, but the same thing is going on right now. Can't find anything in stores or online. Rumor has it that we will start seeing stuff back in stores towards the beginning of march :ermm:

You can try looking for a Wii on Ebay, but a lot of people are taking advantage of this shortage by marking up the price :mad: