ellis: suzuki
eichner: ktm

neatv:
haavisto: can-am
pomeroy: can-am
meyer: polaris
pillotte: ktm
miller: can-am

this is the info i am aware of. anybody know any more?

elementryder
02-10-2010, 10:21 PM
goodman is still on a honda
and last i heard gust was riding a honda for denoble motorsports

madskrillz2
02-10-2010, 10:32 PM
Pat Brown on a Honda? Should be interesting. Glad to see Ellis is gonna be riding again

matt581yfz450
02-11-2010, 06:39 AM
clay homes too i think on the HON

FHKracingZ
02-11-2010, 10:46 AM
im preety such gust might be working with canam. maybe some cross country stuff in the works

CADWELL
02-11-2010, 02:04 PM
I think Wienen, Natalie and Upperman deserve more respect then that lol. Just becasue they are on CanAm's dosen't mean they can't compete.

I don't remember Wienen getting a DNF on the CanAM during the DWT at all. Yeah, his motor might have been smoking like Bob Marley in the last round, but it was pretty muddy conditions, plus that bike was put together overnight before the day of the race.

Upperman was busy holeshotting all series just like last season at the Nationals. The only thing he needed to do this off season was train his *** off to stay up front.

I'm a big fan of Cody Gibson and I want to see him suceed, but I don't see him being better then Lawson this year, let alone taking 3rd overall.

***EDIT****

My bad man, I just noticed what the topic was about :huh ....so your list is in no particular order, simply just listing who we know is gonna be on what :o . Last I read, Eichner has retired and Lawson is on a Walsh LTR.

sparks 450
02-11-2010, 02:13 PM
upperman is riding a honda

quad2xtreme
02-11-2010, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by elementryder
goodman is still on a honda
and last i heard gust was riding a honda for denoble motorsports

I hope you're right about Gust. I'd like to the the "old" man ride in the pro class until he can't make the main any more. He's still top 20 material and that is what really counts.

KFX450Rrider490
02-11-2010, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by quad2xtreme
I hope you're right about Gust. I'd like to the the "old" man ride in the pro class until he can't make the main any more. He's still top 20 material and that is what really counts.

gust is more like top 10 material he placed 5th (i think) this past season
i just cannot believe he isnt with suzuki i mean he was with them for like what 7-8 years i can understand hes getting old but that doesnt mean drop him why wouldnt they let him do something for/with the team??

JR3
02-11-2010, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by madskrillz2
Pat Brown on a Honda? Should be interesting. Glad to see Ellis is gonna be riding again

+2 has he ever been with anyone but yamaha?

ryan243
02-11-2010, 05:41 PM
never know, maybe they offered him something like that, but he turned it down still wanting to race....i dunno, just a possible scenario

450ice
02-11-2010, 05:50 PM
it would cool to see some guys like p brown and natalie upfront a lot this season

quad2xtreme
02-11-2010, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by 300exrider490
gust is more like top 10 material he placed 5th (i think) this past season
i just cannot believe he isnt with suzuki i mean he was with them for like what 7-8 years i can understand hes getting old but that doesnt mean drop him why wouldnt they let him do something for/with the team??

I totally agree, I wasn't meaning he was just top 20. I meant if you are a top 20 rider you are damn deserving of sponsorship and nobody should be mentioning it is time to hang it up. When Doug can't make the mains any more then lets talk about it being time for him to move on. For now, he is still incredibly competitive. To be one of the top 20 riders is an amazing feat and the fact he can do it at this point in his life makes it that much more amazing. I really enjoy the sport when it is competitive (overlooking who rides what) but the fact that one of my favs is going to be on a Honda is just icing.

extremeblastr
02-11-2010, 06:46 PM
i haven't heard why doug left suzuki but i have a feeling they felt he was getting older and wanted to move him to a spot that kept him with the team but no longer as a rider and he just wasn't feeling that.

hondarider110
02-11-2010, 08:45 PM
byrd is on a honda last i heard.

gsxr68
03-08-2010, 08:16 PM
Looks like Little is building four bikes this year something that has not been done. He will be on a Honda Suzuki Yamaha and a Kawasaki. At the end of the season he will be writing up a review on them. He has a few things to work out before everything is finallized.

madskrillz2
03-08-2010, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by gsxr68
Looks like Little is building four bikes this year something that has not been done. He will be on a Honda Suzuki Yamaha and a Kawasaki. At the end of the season he will be writing up a review on them. He has a few things to work out before everything is finallized.

Ah you beat me to it. Heard this about a week ago but forgot to post it

FHKracingZ
03-08-2010, 09:35 PM
haha once little rides the suzuki he wont leave it!

madskrillz2
03-08-2010, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by FHKracingZ
haha once little rides the suzuki he wont leave it!

My thoughts exactly. :D Oh and he's riding for ATVRider magazine

QuadJunkies
03-08-2010, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by JAKELTR450
heres the list i know of:

wimmer: suzuki
creamer: suzuki
gibson: suzuki
lawson: suzuki
brown: yamaha
weinen: can-am
warnia: can-am
natalie: can-am
pelchat: can-am
morello: ktm
upperman: honda
p. brown: honda
plante: ?
holmes: ?
denoble: ?
byrd: ?
goodman: ?
little: ?
gust: ?

itp:
nelson: yamaha'
dunk: yamaha
noss: yamaha
fife: yamaha
ellis: suzuki
eichner: ktm

neatv:
haavisto: can-am
pomeroy: can-am
meyer: polaris
pillotte: ktm

this is the info i am aware of. anybody know any more?

WORCS Josh Frederick - Can Am

Eichner KTM- not so sure about that now that hes semi retired this year. Not sure if KTM will be in his plans this season.

fast300ex59
03-09-2010, 09:40 AM
neatv pro rider jason connell will be on a honda 450r

woodsracer144
03-09-2010, 10:44 AM
i thought gust was on with polaris doing what Ellis did for zuki a few years ago?

Honda111
03-09-2010, 11:30 AM
Aaron Meyers is riding Pro-Am in the Nationals for Rath and I think I heard Bobby Ross is riding Polaris for New England.

MX MaNiAc 06
03-09-2010, 02:01 PM
Very interested to see how Creamer does on a Suzuki this year. If I had to guess I would say he's going to be awesome on the zuk! Should be interesting to see how Gibson hangs with the pros this season!

859davidt
03-09-2010, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Honda111
Aaron Meyers is riding Pro-Am in the Nationals for Rath and I think I heard Bobby Ross is riding Polaris for New England.
Aaron is riding a Honda for Joe Byrd.

norris19
03-10-2010, 10:23 AM
I think this might be Creamer's year depending on how comfortable he is on the Suzuki. Judging by the video I've seen of him on his new ride, he looks pretty fast! My guess would be at least top 3 in overall standings barring any type of catastrophe.

I think Gibson will get an overall at least once this year also. If he rides smart throughout the year, he might be toward the top in championship points too.

For me though, I'm pulling for Josh Upperman. He's got what it takes to be the man to beat this year.

shadd_27
03-10-2010, 11:18 AM
i think the young gipson will impress a lot of people this year and be more of a contender that people think

madskrillz2
03-10-2010, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by norris19
I think this might be Creamer's year depending on how comfortable he is on the Suzuki. Judging by the video I've seen of him on his new ride, he looks pretty fast! My guess would be at least top 3 in overall standings barring any type of catastrophe.

I think Gibson will get an overall at least once this year also. If he rides smart throughout the year, he might be toward the top in championship points too.

For me though, I'm pulling for Josh Upperman. He's got what it takes to be the man to beat this year.

Upperman has always had what it takes. He just always has some bad luck or his endurance doesn't last the entire race.

FHKracingZ
03-10-2010, 07:49 PM
I think cody will be a contender for sure.

I think people are under estimating jeremy lawson. He will be on a walsh suzuki which is an amazing machine mike sets up.

Gonna be a good year.

woodsracer144
03-10-2010, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by FHKracingZ
I think cody will be a contender for sure.

I think people are under estimating jeremy lawson. He will be on a walsh suzuki which is an amazing machine mike sets up.

Gonna be a good year.

i think lawson should have a good year also, i think its time for a huge upset, someone we never though would do it to pull it off... like a rookie... that would be sweet...

mooseracerX
03-10-2010, 09:05 PM
I'd love to see Jeremy Lawson take down the full factory backed Suzuki team this year. Sounds like it's going to be an awesome year for sure.

450ice
03-11-2010, 05:06 AM
id really like to see pat brown and natalie do somethin this year

quad2xtreme
03-12-2010, 04:55 AM
Originally posted by 450ice
id really like to see pat brown and natalie do somethin this year

I'd like to see John back on his Fox Floats...or back back on his old quad from year's ago when he was lightning in the whoop sections...visibly faster than any other pro rider in the rough sections. Honestly, I don't know if John isn't as fast because of the shocks or if all the other riders stepped it up. I don't get to see many races now that television coverage is hard to find.

extremeblastr
03-12-2010, 05:49 AM
Originally posted by quad2xtreme
I'd like to see John back on his Fox Floats...or back back on his old quad from year's ago when he was lightning in the whoop sections...visibly faster than any other pro rider in the rough sections. Honestly, I don't know if John isn't as fast because of the shocks or if all the other riders stepped it up. I don't get to see many races now that television coverage is hard to find.

john should be on floats this year, think he was for some if not all of last season to.

jigg14
03-15-2010, 10:56 AM
Here is what Keith is doing for 2010. I just finished uploading it.
http://www.keithlittleracing.com/racing.html