PDA

View Full Version : Do you <3 Blow?

416exfreak
02-08-2010, 04:23 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pJal7amFjGw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pJal7amFjGw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Thought this would get some responses, so lets have you guys and gals opinion's on this topic!

TGW_400ex
02-08-2010, 04:35 PM
You can't even buy it on their site now. This reminds me of the Cocaine Energy Drink lawsuit except I can actually understand this one.

One_Bad_400
02-08-2010, 05:02 PM
old people :rolleyes:

lol j/p.. i can see where this company has taken it a little far? but who really cares?!?!?! if it doesnt actually have coke in it, then its not illegal. blow is just a name. Monster is just a name. thats like people getting mad because it would make kids think there is a Monster in the closet?

eastcoastpro20
02-08-2010, 05:03 PM
WHO CAREAT WAT IT LOOKS LIKE! THAT ***** NEEDS TO GET A LIFE WITH A REAL JOB!!

BakerRacing40
02-08-2010, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by One_Bad_400
old people :rolleyes:

lol j/p.. i can see where this company has taken it a little far? but who really cares?!?!?! if it doesnt actually have coke in it, then its not illegal. blow is just a name. Monster is just a name. thats like people getting mad because it would make kids think there is a Monster in the closet?

monsters scare me daddy...

but blow... I LOVE BLOW!!!

k4f5x0r
02-08-2010, 05:17 PM
WHat do the call it when you're mixing the actual drink?.. blowing? DADDY CAN WE BLOW TOGETHER? THE MONSTER HATES WHEN WE BLOW EACHOTHER :devil:

chucked
02-08-2010, 05:50 PM
coca-cola got its name because it used to have cocaine in it...

trx310R#24
02-08-2010, 06:56 PM
i had a drink called a Cocaine at the bar the other day. or something like that.. lol

ngates788
02-08-2010, 07:16 PM
some people just need to quit looking for stuff to bish about. get a life....

Kickstarts-suck
02-08-2010, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by BakerRacing40
I LOVE TO BLOW!!!

:huh :huh

ZeroLogic
02-08-2010, 08:18 PM
Thats a little over the top, the way they send the package and ect. I had the cocaine drink, and I think that was total bs when they banned it. But come on really?

QuadParkour23
02-08-2010, 08:28 PM
You guy's this is serious..........I've mixed this stuff with Bud's beer/energy drink before, and ended up in the ER. Your heart physically cannot take that much caffeine. My results were rapid, almost dangerous heart rate, severe dehydration, and too much lithium in my body (from the blow). It can kill a guy if your not careful.

madskrillz2
02-08-2010, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by BakerRacing40
monsters scare me daddy...

but blow... I LOVE TO BLOW!!!

I have been looking for a quote to put in my signature for a LONG time. You sir just earned it.

eastcoastpro20
02-08-2010, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by QuadParkour23
You guy's this is serious..........I've mixed this stuff with Bud's beer/energy drink before, and ended up in the ER. Your heart physically cannot take that much caffeine. My results were rapid, almost dangerous heart rate, severe dehydration, and too much lithium in my body (from the blow). It can kill a guy if your not careful.

moderation my friend, moderation

ryan243
02-08-2010, 10:25 PM
just because the name can be considered bad does not make the product dangerous if used properly. people need to shut up and get over it.

02-09-2010, 09:37 AM
I believe it's being blown out of proportion, although the mirror and fake credit card are a bit eccentric.

FHKracingZ
02-09-2010, 01:06 PM

Yea and i can go take 20 shots of vodka and die to. whats the point?

yellowzo3
02-09-2010, 01:19 PM
The guy is a dumbass for intentionally making it look like that... especially in today's world.

Did he expect that no one would be on top of him for this? The guy should at least be fined for his stupidity.. Energy drinks aren't even good for you and this is worse. He's asking for trouble by packaging it like that and even including a fake credit card and mirror.

I can already picture kids in middle school walking around with this in their bookbag or pocket and getting caught dumping it in their drink at lunch time... Yeah, that'll look real good... a kid carrying around white powder in a vile. "Oh no Mrs. Peters.... its just an energy drink, I swear!"

buck440
02-09-2010, 03:34 PM
i can only imagine explaining it to my dad if he seen it in my closet...but dad it's an energy drink mix, mirror and a credit car...POW!!! i'm now knocked the **** out.

Tommy Warren
02-09-2010, 03:43 PM
bad attention is still attention...its really a great marketing strategy

where can I get one of those marijuana suckers?????:blah:

buck440
02-09-2010, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Tommy Warren
bad attention is still attention...its really a great marketing strategy

where can I get one of those marijuana suckers?????:blah:
lol

http://shop.chroniccandy.com/

QuadParkour23
02-09-2010, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by FHKracingZ

My point is, there should be a limit of how much stuff you can buy that can kill someone. True, self control is there for a darn good reason but a ton of people out there lack this skill and make very poor choices. Everybody needs supervision these days.

John Noftsinger
02-09-2010, 09:15 PM
That product goes too far ,i mean what about if it was called heron and came with a spoon & shringe to mix it and add to coke or beer would that be ok .thats using drugs (being that teenagers think that there cool to use) to promote a drink,if it was called Blow it would be ok but to ship it like a kilo and have credit card and stuff like using coke.Coke,s not cool been down that road and until you have you wouldn,t know how addictive/ dangerous that drug is. Id worry that the kids would snort that stuff up there nose and die of a heartattack.

TGW_400ex
02-10-2010, 08:31 AM
I wonder how many kids snorted this stuff. :ermm:

416exfreak
02-10-2010, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by TGW_400ex

Mommy.. my nose burns.. I just did some blow.

WHAT?!?!?!?:mad:

lulz.. I could see how that would play out.:chinese:

sunco
02-10-2010, 09:03 AM

Yeah that & a bad date :blah:

yam450_53
02-10-2010, 12:12 PM
My point is, there should be a limit of how much stuff you can buy that can kill someone. True, self control is there for a darn good reason but a ton of people out there lack this skill and make very poor choices. Everybody needs supervision these days.

Maybe the reason everybody needs supervision is because they're flooded with restrictions and laws like the "limits" you just mentionned. I say let the dummies learn the hard way.

madskrillz2
02-10-2010, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by TGW_400ex

You know whats sad? They probably made it safe to snort and just didn't tell anybody. You know that's the first thing most people are doing when they buy it.

QuadParkour23
02-10-2010, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by yam450_53
Maybe the reason everybody needs supervision is because they're flooded with restrictions and laws like the "limits" you just mentionned. I say let the dummies learn the hard way.

Say we had no restrictions or supervision, I can guarantee it would be far worse than it is now. People that think nothing is better than something poor need to check in to some therapy. Messed up!

ZeroLogic
02-10-2010, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by FHKracingZ

Lightweight.:o

fastredrider44
02-10-2010, 03:24 PM
A marijuana tasting sucker??? I didn't know people smoked for the taste.:eek2: I guess that's like drinking whiskey because "it tastes good" Granted some are better than others, but you drink to get drunk, and you smoke to get high, so wth good would it do you to suck on a sucker that tastes like marijuana? lol:eek2: :o

nastyrider17
02-10-2010, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by fastredrider44
A marijuana tasting sucker??? I didn't know people smoked for the taste.:eek2: I guess that's like drinking whiskey because "it tastes good" Granted some are better than others, but you drink to get drunk, and you smoke to get high, so wth good would it do you to suck on a sucker that tastes like marijuana? lol:eek2: :o

From what I know they do not taste like cannabis. They are made for the people who don't have a place to smoke or can't smoke. Say you're a medical marijuana patient and you go on a plane ride. It would be very difficult to smoke on the plane so you could purchase one of the suckers from one of your local dispensaries and you're set. .

madskrillz2
02-10-2010, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by nastyrider17
From what I know they do not taste like cannabis. They are made for the people who don't have a place to smoke or can't smoke. Say you're a medical marijuana patient and you go on a plane ride. It would be very difficult to smoke on the plane so you could purchase one of the suckers from one of your local dispensaries and you're set. .

ding ding ding ding ding

muddy400EX
02-10-2010, 11:12 PM
i hope they know the more they talk bad about it the more people are gonna want it,lol

fastredrider44
02-11-2010, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by nastyrider17

Gotcha. Hey kids, want some candy?:eek:

fastredrider44
02-11-2010, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by muddy400EX
i hope they know the more they talk bad about it the more people are gonna want it,lol

You're right. Goes bad to bad attention is still attention. He couldn't ask for cheaper advertising.