PDA

View Full Version : Any one in the AIR FORCE..I am thinking about joining?

BrianWrightR6
01-23-2003, 02:50 PM
I am thinking about joining the Air Force and just wandered if any one is in it right now? The big reason for me is that they will pay my student loans off and I could learn a trade while I am in it. Can any one help me with my decision?

BrianWrightR6
01-23-2003, 03:16 PM
Any one?

Tommy 17
01-23-2003, 03:21 PM
i been thinkin about it long and hard 2... i always wanted to be a guy up there in the jets... i've been a airplane freak since i was born!!! i got the grades and the eyes and i think i may go for it...

if not that i may go into radio remote ones... i have my rc plane liscense already!!! so i have expierence in that field...

bansheeguy77
01-23-2003, 03:46 PM
ive wanted to all my life to....flying seems so great. but then i think about leaving everything behind and having to go through like 8 years of training it kinda stops there

01-23-2003, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
i been thinkin about it long and hard 2... i always wanted to be a guy up there in the jets... i've been a airplane freak since i was born!!! i got the grades and the eyes and i think i may go for it...

Holly cow, we have something in common!!!! Ever sence i was like 3 years old i have wanted to be a pilot. I basicly have everything planned out, and ready to go as soon as i get out of high school.... i am on my way...

01-23-2003, 04:18 PM
Send a PM to runnin dumb,,dats my pop.....he's been in the air force since he was a pup,,,I"m sure he can tell ya all ya wanna know...:D

DESDAK4
01-23-2003, 04:33 PM
I have been in for almost 11 years now and I really do love it. It is kinda hard right now because we are gone all the time but it is worth every second of it. I don't know anything about that pilot stuff as I just build the bombs that hang from the bottom of that jet but I would think the have a blast taking my 2000LB bomb and handing it to the bad guy. I know I like seeing the videos of those little a-holes run as the truck or building they are in just seems to vanish:D . I say go for it they really do treat us pretty good and if you don't believe me ask someone in the Marines or Army.

Jay
USAF

400EX_n_NC
01-23-2003, 05:43 PM
hey man...curious about the military? IM me at bjadams31 on aol or free_man_2004 on yahoo. ive been in the Marine Corps for almost 4 years, and did much research on all branches before coming in. im not expert but i bet i can answer alot of questions. whether you are thinking enlisted or officer. also about the pilot thing...i know abit there too. that was what i originally wanted to do and have just decided to get my private pilots license and fly on my own time. hit me up guys if you are interested. later