PDA

View Full Version : where could i compare shocks

RustyStunts
02-08-2010, 01:44 PM
i have elka shocks and need to compare them to elkas off another quad, where can i find the dimensions of these??? 700xx to 450r shocks

ZBlaster
02-08-2010, 02:57 PM
If you just need length eye to eye you can probably post up in one of the machine specific areas of this site for measurements. Also try contacting Santo DeRisi or Laz Sommers or someone of the sorts who may be able to help you more by answering any questions you may have. I assume you want to transfer shocks from one quad to another?

RustyStunts
02-08-2010, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by ZBlaster
If you just need length eye to eye you can probably post up in one of the machine specific areas of this site for measurements. Also try contacting Santo DeRisi or Laz Sommers or someone of the sorts who may be able to help you more by answering any questions you may have. I assume you want to transfer shocks from one quad to another?

yes sir i have 700xx front and rear elkas for stock travel a arm...i want to put them on my 05 450r it also has stock a arms...

RustyStunts
02-08-2010, 03:21 PM
i know the shocks will fit i just need to know if something is gonna brake or bounce me of the quad if i land hard