PDA

View Full Version : Rims?

Honda4LifeWes36
02-06-2010, 06:36 PM
I took an old set of rims off my wheeler and put a new set on. My old set, I wouldn't really call "old" but they have been around and been beat up a little on the bead and such. I was just wondering how much I should sell them for together?? Give me an estimate.

mineralgrey01gt
02-06-2010, 09:59 PM
honestly id keep them for spares. You never know when you will need them. thats what im doing with my stockers

bkelley
02-06-2010, 10:09 PM
Keep them. It's more of a hassle to try and ship them and all that crap. You might end up profiting $15 or so per wheel after shipping costs.

Honda4LifeWes36
02-07-2010, 02:05 PM
I know what you guys mean by keeping them for spare rims and you are right. But I have two more pairs of rims for spares and a buddy of mine that lives up the street that needs a pair. (so there won't be any shipping) They are ITP rims and I sold them and I hope I didn't get ripped off any. I sold them for $60. Bad choice??

slightlybent47
02-07-2010, 02:31 PM
It depends on witch ITP’s they were. Some are cheep and some are not.
Don’t look at as getting ripped off as you put it, just think of it as doing your friend a favor and selling them cheap. If he is a good friend then don’t worry about it, I;m sure somewhere down the road he will return the favor.

bkelley
02-07-2010, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by slightlybent47
It depends on witch ITP’s they were. Some are cheep and some are not.
Don’t look at as getting ripped off as you put it, just think of it as doing your friend a favor and selling them cheap. If he is a good friend then don’t worry about it, I;m sure somewhere down the road he will return the favor. I was going to say the same thing. You were just helping out a friend. I was going to buy a front set of good condition stockers off of Craigslist for $35, so $60 for a full set of basic ITPs isn't terrible.

Honda4LifeWes36
02-07-2010, 03:03 PM
Alright cool thanks guys.