PDA

View Full Version : honda4life818 check this out!

ss440ex
02-05-2010, 06:50 PM
Beware sells damaged goods!

I bought two used uni filters from him.
He states used but like new!
Recieved the filters one has a tear through both layers!
He says ship it back I`ll refund you.
He gets the filter back and now says, you not going to get any money back!
Said I ripped it removing it from the box.

Don`t deal with this little POS!
He is Austin from Waxhaw N.C.

This 19 yr old is off to a great start!

02-06-2010, 05:26 PM
well for one. you said the package was in topp notch when it arrived. YOU stated "best packaging ive ever seen". i told you ship the filter back and ill take a look at it and we will decide on what to do from there. when i shipped it out they were in great shape. one or two stains thats it, i dont really know how old they are because they were given to me and i was told they were used a few local mx races. when u shipped it back to me it had a small pencil eraser sized hole in it. In the TOP layer which i know for a fact wasnt there when i shipped it because if it was like tht i wouldnt of sold it. because i wouldnt want a filter thts ripped either. but it wasent like tht when i shipped it. I have texted u MULTIPLE times and u kept being a a** about everything and you werent willing to work with me. i told u i would shipp it back to you but i wouldnt refund you your money because it wasnt ripped when i shipped it. SO if u want to quit being a a** and want to act like some body ill work with ya. thank you

have a good day.:rolleyes:

ss440ex
02-06-2010, 06:22 PM
Great to deal with ya!!!

Enjoy the money.

250x_kyle
02-07-2010, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by ss440ex
Great to deal with ya!!!

Enjoy the money.

Ya way to tare a pencil sized hole in a strong foam filter with cardboard.

sorry to hear you got the shaft ss440ex.

ss440ex
02-07-2010, 04:58 PM
LOL...
Not a big deal man...its not about the little amount of $$$ I spent.

Its that he saided he would make it right! The principal of the whole deal.

He has been in touch and is now wanting to do that!

Hell, I may just leave him positive feed back like I was going to from the start!

02-07-2010, 06:49 PM
I sure hope u leave me good feedback.or I'll leave ya bad feedback too.I'm tired of messing with you b.s

wykyd450R
02-08-2010, 04:58 PM
Heres an idea....Send the purchaser back the filter or keep it and do this:

One of ya, call uni and tell them about the hole, and they'll tell you to ship it back, for a new one. I have sent mine back before without problems. If seller does then send buyer the filter.