PDA

View Full Version : anyone know what happen?

coryatver
02-05-2010, 06:41 PM
pic

Harkes2k
02-05-2010, 07:32 PM
HOLY **** NOOOO!

Mr. Big Time
02-05-2010, 11:00 PM
i know it happened on the way to a race and that they got the semi disconnected, but nothing is left of the trailer or what was inside.

Where did the picture come from?

QuadJunkies
02-06-2010, 01:27 AM
Dont quote me but I thought something about the water pump ?
Im so glad no one was hurt. That REEEEALY sucks! :(

Mr. Big Time
02-06-2010, 12:00 PM
i heard water pump too. But that doesnt make sense to me since the back of the trailer was on fire

Mr. Big Time
02-06-2010, 12:00 PM
i heard water pump too. But that doesnt make sense to me since the back of the trailer was on fire

QuadJunkies
02-06-2010, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Big Time

They must have a water pump in the trailer ,it might have had a short and caught on fire. If thats what caused it . Im sure it was a guessing game at the time ,Im sure they will know soon.

coryatver
02-06-2010, 05:12 PM
there is an article about it on the home page now

http://www.atvriders.com/atvnews/motoworks-2010-can-am-atv-motocross-rig-fire.html

race bum
02-07-2010, 02:09 PM
I can not find any info. Does anybody know if Chad got to run or not? He was in the points lead! This also happened to the Can-Am Gorilla Axle rig also a few years ago. That just sucks, and goes along with the bad luck they have had the last few years.

QuadJunkies
02-07-2010, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by race bum
I can not find any info. Does anybody know if Chad got to run or not? He was in the points lead! This also happened to the Can-Am Gorilla Axle rig also a few years ago. That just sucks, and goes along with the bad luck they have had the last few years.

I believe he raced and took the championship ;)

hondaracer_34
02-08-2010, 06:25 PM
I heard that they installed a new air-conditioning system in the trailer a week before which could have been a possibility the fire started.

atvlover
02-10-2010, 05:45 PM
This is Johnny with Motoworks. Thanks for all the support we got during this last week. We do not know what caused the fire in the semi. It looks like there was an electrical fire in the electrical compartment. That compartment is located in the back of the trailer. We will probably never know exactly what caused the fire. Chad did make the race. Theo and the guys did an outstanding job putting together a bike from scratch that night. I want to personally thank them for their effort and hard work. All of the race bikes and motors were melted from the fire. We appreciate what all of our sponsors have done to get us up and going. This community is the greates group of people I know. Have a great day.

atvlover
02-10-2010, 05:47 PM
LOL looks like those DWT tires are to hot to carry in the race truck!!!!

LT-R450 131
02-11-2010, 09:47 AM
Congrats on the championship! But bummer about the fire idk what I would do if my toy hauler with my quad in it burnt up :(

Hahaha it does can't believe no one else has noticed that lol

staakej
02-11-2010, 09:58 PM
looks like I might of just found a toy hauler in my price range

Blizzard24
02-11-2010, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by staakej
looks like I might of just found a toy hauler in my price range

It is probably a good deal... the insurance company may even throw in a built in BBQ

Johnny, glad no one got hurt and the team was able to get Wienen on the podium and wrap up the championship.

LTRracer4
02-12-2010, 08:32 AM
I heard it was a conspiracy by Upperman..:chinese: