PDA

View Full Version : Whose Gonna WIN!!!

mini racer #39
02-05-2010, 12:30 PM
Ok who is going to WIN the Superbowl this year!!!

GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!

LT80
02-05-2010, 12:35 PM
I'm rooting for New Orleans.
Basically cuz of Katrina, hope it helps the city out.

mxdad423
02-05-2010, 12:55 PM
Long time no talk to......LOL. I got to go with your Colts, I think it is going to be one of the better Super Bowls but I don't think the Saints got enough to stop the Colts. I am taking the Colts by 10.

Kevin Smitley

skyeryder
02-05-2010, 08:03 PM
COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you guys going to any of the Reads races in March???

mini racer #39
02-05-2010, 09:35 PM
gonna try to hit a couple..tune up for Nationals...

etondaddy
02-06-2010, 07:58 AM
Defense wins Super Bowls......and New Orleans reminds me of Pittsburgh's D the last year they won. If they get to Payton half as much as they got to Brett it's over........Pittsburgh proved that...... I hate Payton as much as the next guy but I'm afried that he's going to get hurt.......and I hate to see anyone get hurt bad....... even Payton....lol. I was in New Orleans for the World of Concrete before Katrina and drank and talked to a lot of locals and win or loose they love there Saints......... I'm going with the cajuns...... whoday goin beet them Saints.

Mike Kozura

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g278/etondaddy/New_Orleans_Saints_helmet_rightface.png

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g278/etondaddy/610x.jpg

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g278/etondaddy/roman-harper3jpg-17133dc6d2422736_l.jpg

mxmike717
02-06-2010, 08:35 AM
I hope the Saints win.

It shure has been a fun ride this year.

Jack, You would not believe how much the people in new orleans and surounding area has been up lifted by this already.

Never would of beleieved a football team ment so much.

Coley'sdad#8
02-06-2010, 09:10 AM
I don't care who wins, I just like having our get together @ the farm, all the junk food, wings, pizza, bbq little smokies, rotel dip etc. , watching the funny commercials and having some beverages. What I hate is having to go to work the next morning:ermm:

Hungry now, might have to start early heck it's raining here anyway.;)

mxmike717
02-06-2010, 09:25 AM
I hear that!

I just reserved a sack of crawfish to broil up right before the game.

marsrace2
02-06-2010, 09:42 AM
Who Dat Nation in effect. The Saints are gonna Bring The Wood.

mini racer #39
02-06-2010, 09:57 AM
I have the answer to the Saints question...WHO DAT.....My response is this....>>>>

mini racer #39
02-06-2010, 09:59 AM
NOW WE KNOW!!!!!!!!

02-06-2010, 10:46 AM
DATS RIGHT BOBBIE!!!!

marsrace2
02-06-2010, 12:05 PM
Who Dat. This is what my Company is selling right now.

mxdad423
02-07-2010, 09:21 AM
Soryy Mike got to disagree with you on this one, I don't think the Saints D is any where near good enough to stop Payton and his talented package of recievers, Actually it's not even really Payton, myself I never thought he was that great and I think he is way over rated, it's all the talent he has around him that makes him look that good. But again, Think the Who Dat nation is about to get a big let down when the trophy goes on the plane back to Indy. Colts by 10.

Kevin Smitley

etondaddy
02-07-2010, 08:10 PM
OK so they didn't get to Payton.........after the pic he wasn't worth a crap..........once he turns into poutin Payton he's done.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha who dat

Mike Kozura

marsrace2
02-07-2010, 08:25 PM
WHO DAT??? Yeah Saints!!

bignasty
02-07-2010, 10:35 PM
All I gotta sat what a great second half of the game...was wondering if the game was gonna get any better after the first half...I'll tell you this...what a party in New Orleans for Fat Tuesday...maybe go and see how it it is....sorry my spelling is all messed up had a gooood super bowl party!!!!!:) :) ;) ;) :) :)

Coley'sdad#8
02-08-2010, 04:57 AM
what happened to "DAT":blah:

LT80
02-08-2010, 06:40 AM
Peyton who?

etondaddy
02-08-2010, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by LT80
Peyton who?
Sean Payton.............
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g278/etondaddy/payton-topper.jpg

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g278/etondaddy/52095114.jpg

Mike Kozura

mxdad423
02-08-2010, 07:43 AM
Yea the Saints pulled it off, I didn't think they would but they did, Not a bad game. But on the flip side, the NFL really needs to get their shi* togeather, I am so tired of watching them make rules up as they go, NOT saying it had really anything to do with the out come of the game but why is it all year the rule on completions is that you basically have to stand up with the ball for it to be a completion but they over turned the 2 pt conversion catch? I Know what everybody is going to say, it's because he crossed the plain, that's bull, I can remember on several differant occasions during the year Heinz ward ,Santonio Holmes and alot of other players from other teams made catches in the enzone controlled the ball hit the ground than lost the balll after rolling over a couple of times, and they was still incomplete, even though they crossed the plain with control. Again this really had nothing to do with the outcome of the game but over the last few years alot of the rules they have put in place are making the game just plain stupid, heck the QB's can start wareing suits while playing, you can't even touch them anymore. I know they want to try to keep these guys safe but come on it's football not golf. IDK it's just really starting to look like alot of these game are pre determined. It really gets under my skin because I am a huge NFL fan and it just doesn't seem the same anymore.
Anyway CONGRADULATIONS to the WHO DAT nation, they have waited a long time for this one.

Kevin Smitley

etondaddy
02-08-2010, 08:37 AM
It was the right call……. If you CATCH a pass anywhere on the field of play or in the end zone you must maintain control through out the play. But if your RUNNING the ball in from the field of play you must only break the plane……. If running it in your whole body could be out of bounds but in the air and the ball touches the pylon and it’s good. Your talking about two different rules……. If you run it in as soon as you cross the plain you can drop the ball…..pass and run two different rules. Yes it was a pass but not in the end zone…..so the run rule applies. The reversal was the right call.

Mike Kozura

mxdad423
02-08-2010, 02:04 PM
Yea I know that, BUT it was not a catch and run, he caught the ball and while falling to the ground he was stretching out to the goal, that in NOT a catch and run, he never took a step forward toward the goal after the catch, he caught and stretched, again NOT a catch and run. It's another one of those STUPID rules the NFL has put into place so they can call it either way depending on who they want to win the game. Trust me I know the rules, I watch alot fo football and I see them making calls like that all the time, now was it the right call? If they go off of what it say's in the rules than NO, it was not, The rule says you must maintain possestion throughout and he did NOT. I really don't care because like I said I didn't care who won, made no differance to me but the NFL needs to really set down this off season and straighten out all of these calls that can go either way and they need to start letting them play, another call was that late hit out of bounce call, that was BS to, yea he was ALMOST out of bounce and was definatley going out of bounce but at the time of the hit both of his feet was still in, that should not of been called, again another one of those judgement calls. OK I'm done bit*hing, just another NFL fan that is dissapointed the way the league is heading.

Kevin Smitley

mxdad423
02-08-2010, 02:40 PM
Here read this, this is EXACTLY what I am talking about, you will read in this where Mike Pereira says because he reached out for the goal line it completed the pass, but as argued just as I argued that is not what the rule says and that is why they need to address it.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/02/07/league-defends-decision-on-two-point-play/

Kevin Smitley

etondaddy
02-08-2010, 04:26 PM
There's got to be another rule..... they're not applying the right rule in that artical........ what mike is saying the catch was made....then another football move was made.....in the new football move all that has to happen is the ball has to break the plain.......

Mike Kozura

mxmike717
02-08-2010, 05:05 PM
Ha... Dont have to wait till fat tuesday. They will be partying from now till after then. Today there were an estamated 30000 fans at the air port to greet the saints.

There will be a parade here tomorrow in saints honor. They expect over 80000 to show up.

One thing about here. We party for any reason, so this is huge!

Saints brought the wood!

marsrace2
02-08-2010, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by mxmike717
Ha... Dont have to wait till fat tuesday. They will be partying from now till after then. Today there were an estamated 30000 fans at the air port to greet the saints.

There will be a parade here tomorrow in saints honor. They expect over 80000 to show up.

One thing about here. We party for any reason, so this is huge!

Saints brought the wood!

your Damn Right they did, I am in the Sports Memorabilia business, if you want one of those "Bring The Wood" Bats signed by Drew Brees get a hold of me.