PDA

View Full Version : Hull37 - Stay Away

Jim417mx
02-05-2010, 08:59 AM
January 29th, 2010, I paid $820 for a set of fox floats.

Today is February 5th, a week later, and the kid still hasnt shipped them. I have been told 2-3 times that he works 13 hours so his dad is supose to ship them for him... well I've gotten that excuse 3-4 times now and they still havent shipped. Not to mention I asked for a tracking number and got nothing yet.

I strongly advise to stay away from this seller, once I get my shocks I will post up on here that I finally got them...

Jim417mx
02-05-2010, 11:19 AM
Well I finally got a tracking number, so hopefully they arrive. I still dont reccomend buying from this guy unless you want to wait a week or 2 for your stuff to get shipped, and his comminucation is horrible, I had to text him every single day wondering what was up. He did have quick text responses though, but all they said was "oh i didnt ship them yet, havent had time, etc.."

250x_kyle
02-18-2010, 08:34 AM
so what you are saying is that he probably does work 13 hour days and he shipped it out as soon as he possibly could.

Jim417mx
02-18-2010, 09:55 AM
Ok so if you go to mcdonalds, they dont have to give you your sandwich when you pay for it, it may take over a week? Business is business, if you screw it up, you get bad feedback, its the same way on ebay, $800 isnt anything to f*ck around with. I work 10 hour days and I get this thing called a BREAK where I can go ship stuff that I sell, its not that hard to figure out.