PDA

View Full Version : A Arms

thyman17
02-05-2010, 12:45 AM
Ok its almost that time of the year to start riding the LT again... the motor is in the shop bearings are on their way from dennis kirk....now im looking into getting some new a arms I wanna widen it out making it more track friendly.. I called Burgard to see if they still make the +3 +1 arms and im in luck they still do! im not sure if i want those or the +2s ? i mean its gotta be much wider but then im gonna need some new shocks im on a budget right now so if anyone has some older works shocks or shocks from another quad that would i could make work that would be great cause im not sure the stock ones will take anymore abuse...the rear shock just got rebuilt and revalved from the local shop so that one is prolly gonna work idk if i should get a wider axle different spindles or different offset wheels maybe some wheel spacers??? let me know what you guys think or if u got some parts to sell...Thanks

22LTR450
02-05-2010, 09:13 AM
I have +2 burgards and they worked well for racing MX.

Also I would not use spacers or any other cheesy way to get width in the rear. Go for the wider axle, this will be the safest bet. I also personally wouldn't buy durablue, just not a good experience with their stuff.

fx4pitrone
02-05-2010, 10:29 AM
Cheaper route for the rear is the G-Force ($90) rear hubs. They give you +3 w/o any wheel spacers. They also will upgrade you to the 4/110 bolt pattern making your wheel choices much broader..... Just be sure you ahve an 87+ 26 spline (not 24)rear axle and it'll work