PDA

View Full Version : all gone

Bud88
01-23-2003, 11:19 AM
i just got done putting my quad back together after the winter project i had the frame powdercoated yellow with red a arms i installed a new clutch, rentals , ac front bumper ,shock covers parking break block off new stock yellow plastics cut , grips and some other stuff just got back together a week ago went riding at sand lake all weekend then came home and let my buddy ride it on the logging roads and he had a couple of bears in him and he hit a gate wiped out my front plastic my steering stem handlebars bent my break lever bent bent the front of my frame wiped out my new bumper and bent one of my rims he wasnt wearing a helmet got eight staples in his head broke his color bone and broke his thumb i didnt see the wreck but he thinks he hit a gate wich could make sense looking at it but i dont know about the bent rim and the bumper he dont remeber much he got knocked out it sucks though but luckily hes paying for it .

MSL
01-23-2003, 11:33 AM
:eek: He had a couple of bears in him! ouch!

but seriously, sorry about your quad. Hope the guy heals quickly

JOEX
01-23-2003, 10:27 PM
He had a couple of bears in him! ouch!
LOL!

Bud88

he thinks he hit a gate :eek:

What part of Oregon are you at?

Joe

VooDuu Child
01-23-2003, 11:09 PM
Sorry to hear about your ride, that seriously sucks, and your friend, he deserves every staple and broken bone and is lucky as **** to even be alive, the idiot.

EricB
01-24-2003, 12:43 AM
yeah thats some hairry shiz man, where you at on the coast? the only time we see bears here is when you look for them. i meen theres a good ammount of black bears and cinamon bears, but i know theres quite a few on the coast. an their a lot bigger too hehe used to be a lot of grizzs there back in the day too.

damn that sucks about your buddy and your ride. oh well wounds heal and stuff can be fixed, at least no ones in jail or dead hehe.

AlaskaSpeed
01-24-2003, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by Bud88
i just got done putting my quad back together after the winter project i had the frame powdercoated yellow with red a arms i installed a new clutch, rentals , ac front bumper ,shock covers parking break block off new stock yellow plastics cut , grips and some other stuff just got back together a week ago went riding at sand lake all weekend then came home and let my buddy ride it on the logging roads and he had a couple of bears in him and he hit a gate wiped out my front plastic my steering stem handlebars bent my break lever bent bent the front of my frame wiped out my new bumper and bent one of my rims he wasnt wearing a helmet got eight staples in his head broke his color bone and broke his thumb i didnt see the wreck but he thinks he hit a gate wich could make sense looking at it but i dont know about the bent rim and the bumper he dont remeber much he got knocked out it sucks though but luckily hes paying for it .

Very smart letting your friend ride without a helmet and also being lit up on a couple "BEARS". Going by your use of the English language I am going to guess you allowed him to ride because you didn't know any better...lol I will sleep better knowing that you, your quad and your friend are off the trails! :rolleyes: :huh