PDA

View Full Version : new jb longtravel gen2 with new motowoz shocks

neveready
02-04-2010, 09:29 AM
<object width="400" height="300"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=9206991&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;sho w_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=&amp;ful lscreen=1" /><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=9206991&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;sho w_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=&amp;ful lscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="400" height="300"></embed></object><p><a href="http://vimeo.com/9206991">Kodi Ward @ Dade City MX</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/spikedind">Brian Evans</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

etondaddy
02-04-2010, 10:32 AM
WOW is that cool or what.........man there's so much bad a** sh*t out for the minis now.....I wish Kyle was that age again. Enjoy it while you can....before you know it there riding there girlfriend down to the line on a 300......and all of a sudden I don't know nothing and he's knows it all........lol. I do feel a little better putting 10g's in a 300 instead of a mini....lol. We got JB coming for the 300........... great video Kevin

Mike Kozura

02-04-2010, 11:25 AM
Very Nice Video Brian!! He can ride for sure.

quadrider79
02-04-2010, 11:34 AM
pic

bulldogfallon
02-04-2010, 03:14 PM
The GEN II is for the bigger rear tires set up and not a replacement for the GEN I set up.

If you run Snow Hogs then the GEN I is probably your better choice.

raidernut
02-04-2010, 07:53 PM
For anyone out there that prefers Fox, they have Buddys Gen II Jb setup at the Factory, and are spec'ing a 16" shock to work with the package as well. So you can go with the Motowoz or the Fox Podium with the new swinger. This will be an awesome setup for those with the high hp 90's searching out traction. Buddy loved that video so much he wont stop watching it! Kodi is a cool kid.

Logan #34's Dad
02-05-2010, 07:19 AM
Thank Goodness that good lookin kid looks like his momma! :devil: Cool Video Kevin!
What length shock?

mushinracing
02-05-2010, 07:26 AM
yeah yeah dont tell her that though.

mushinracing
02-09-2010, 08:38 AM
this set up is sweet and will set the bar for all the people who said it could not be done . there was a guy that makes a-arms in ohio who said i was an idiot. well have fun chasing us this year!!!!

Logan #34's Dad
02-09-2010, 08:48 AM
Ah yes, The line in the sand has been drawn. LOVE IT.

raidernut
02-09-2010, 08:55 AM
I think the set-up works well, but the "guy in Ohio"'s stuff works awesome too. The travel of his kit and the ground clearance is second to none for rough tracks. We have one bike set up with his stuff that we use for WORCS and rough MX tracks, and another bike that sits much lower with DC arms, and we will use the long jb arm. Just depends on track conditions for what set-up is truly best, and only those big bore motors that can turn a true 18" tire will benefit.

Ride1Rob
02-09-2010, 09:53 AM
Nice setup but I'm more impressed with Kodi ;) . We didn't make the last race and should have been right on the line with them. Jam is gonna be pissed when I show him this awesome vid lol.

raidernut
02-09-2010, 10:00 AM
Ya Kodi can put it down. Buddy has the record for watching that video clip the most though.

02-09-2010, 10:06 AM
Buddy or my son Cole is the record for watching this.

raidernut
02-09-2010, 10:08 AM
you too huh

02-09-2010, 11:58 AM
That is a great video. Coleton said "dad he can ride." I said yes he can. Very nice Kodi!!!

mushinracing
02-10-2010, 05:44 PM
thank you everybody for your support kodi will be racing in texas coming up in a few weeks at the spring national if any wants to check out are set up please come by the factory yamaha rig.

T@AFP
02-11-2010, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by mushinracing
this set up is sweet and will set the bar for all the people who said it could not be done . there was a guy that makes a-arms in ohio who said i was an idiot. well have fun chasing us this year!!!!

PM sent

mushinracing
02-11-2010, 06:23 PM
to clear things up the guy in ohio is not TOM from Atv Fourplay .he is a guy no one would even know that runs nationals. he was just a guy that had an opinon which motivated me to figure some stuff out. and raidernut is right toms stuff ran great out west.
EVERY RIDER OUT THERE WILL NEVER RIDE THE SAME STUFF !!!!!WHATS WORKS FOR RIDER A MAY NOT WORK FOR RIDER B.
if you question this just sit on every pro race bike then you will understand

1lapdown
02-12-2010, 11:08 AM
So there is another guy in Ohio that makes A-arms and is running nationals this year and will be chasing you.:rolleyes:
If nobody knows him his a-arms must be junk. I dont run nationals so I obviously dont know who this other no-name guy is. maybe some things just shouldnt be said to begin with, at least you cleared up who to call for "the good stuff". Without rivalry this sport would not be any fun.

dazed&confused
02-12-2010, 03:18 PM
i only know of one other a-arm guy in Ohio, and that is Snyder and i have a hard time believing that he said anything like that to you or anybody on your race team. SMS has alot of riders that will be running nationals but his kids will not be, so i am asuming that you are not talking about him? not trying to get anything going here, just hope to clear any speculation that it could be SMS.:ermm:

mushinracing
02-15-2010, 09:29 AM
no is was not sms

mudatv
02-15-2010, 10:49 AM
no is was not sms

Sound like a little backpedling to me. Just say who it is man then we can watch to see who is following who.

mushinracing
02-15-2010, 11:07 AM
keep guessing

dazed&confused
02-15-2010, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by mudatv
Sound like a little backpedling to me. Just say who it is man then we can watch to see who is following who.

SMS and 4-PLAY cleared ,the only 2 i know in Ohio. who ever it is they must not be any good anyway. the fact we don't know them proves that. to me it is a dead topic.

Kody looks good ,keep up the good work and we will see you at the nationals.

mushinracing
02-16-2010, 10:30 AM
what classes would peolple like to see vid at nats this year

T@AFP
02-16-2010, 11:51 AM
70 cvt, 90 production, Pro Am Unlimited, Pro Am Production.

Thanks,
Tom

qcitytile
02-16-2010, 03:19 PM
more videos of any of the youth classes. There fun to watch for everyone

#404's Dad
02-16-2010, 06:04 PM
For sure the Youth Classes.

miniquaddad90
02-16-2010, 07:33 PM
Can I guess @ the guy in Ohio? Could it be the older guy that started a lot of this ?

An innovator or pioneer in a general sense is a person or an organisation who is one of the first to do something and often opens up a new area for others and achieves an innovation.

Just my guess..............
:p

Ripitupfilms
03-03-2010, 11:38 PM
nice video

Logan #34's Dad
03-04-2010, 04:05 AM
Originally posted by miniquaddad90
Can I guess @ the guy in Ohio? Could it be the older guy that started a lot of this ?

An innovator or pioneer in a general sense is a person or an organisation who is one of the first to do something and often opens up a new area for others and achieves an innovation.

Just my guess..............
:p

My guess is Bud Fisher. I think he is a fellow Buckeye. But I don't think he has anything running out there.

AK321
03-04-2010, 01:13 PM
Nice vid there kevin and it looks like a good set up once its dialed in.

hwf-racing
03-05-2010, 06:58 PM
Kodi can definility ride!!!! Cory And Kirkland are DC fastest mini kids and Kodi was running with them neck & neck. Great Job and my son really likes the video. Are you going to come back to DC this year? If so please PM. Good luck with your season Derek

mudatv
03-10-2010, 01:24 PM

WHO'S CHASING WHO. DC set up vs your JB. Hmmmmm.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M6sVZ4fXBg

#404's Dad
03-10-2010, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by mudatv
WHO'S CHASING WHO. DC set up vs your JB. Hmmmmm.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M6sVZ4fXBg

LOL, so Cole Shake gets no credit then, Com'on now.

thequadfather+2
03-10-2010, 05:20 PM
:eek: :eek2:

Cant wait til the 26th....

Its gonna be fun to watch, I wont get any sleep that week.

bulldogfallon
03-10-2010, 06:51 PM
I have a new slogan for Shake...

That boy tears up the track and about everything he rides (compliment--he rides hard!!)

I call him "Shake and Break" :)

I picture a tshirt with Cole flexxing (like a body builder) and breaking a quad in half... :) :)

It will be awesome to watch him in action again....

cole shake 32
03-10-2010, 09:18 PM
I like that and being coles dad is easy as long as he doesn't touch anything for Christmas he got a 2007 arctic cat crossfire 600 and thats alot of sled for a nine year old but he rode it for 1300 miles this winter and it's junk you would think it was rode by 250 pound sno cross racer. About 2 years ago when we used to test alot I used to get mad at him for not practicing hard boy I wish I could take that back or he had a full time wrench

dcarter
03-11-2010, 04:24 AM
folks, that is why i choose to help cole this year. he is a great kid and he gives 100% all the time. The great thing about getting cole to test parts is that i know if they work for him and hold up then they will be the best products out there. he is like my son matt they could tear up a steel ball with a tooth pick, that is who you want testing your products. they also give great feed back this helps when designing new products. dave

bulldogfallon
03-12-2010, 07:54 PM
Just a product update here for the JB/Motowoz setup:

The rear shock in the video is a single rate model (kind of a prototype I believe) ....not the final version..

We just received the finished dual rate rear version today....

I expect good results as Motowoz has always treated our riders well....

If we get it to stop raining we will get it out to the track for some testing this weekend

cole shake 32
03-12-2010, 08:46 PM
Thats DC long travel with motowas
not jb with motowas

thequadfather+2
03-12-2010, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by atvracer9m
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sULmEwHTm-U

OK that is just SICK! He is the Tim Tebow of miniquad pilots :devil:

More time in the air than on the ground.

#404's Dad
03-12-2010, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by cole shake 32
Thats DC long travel with motowas
not jb with motowas

Gary is talking about the JB/Motowoz setup on Kodi's quad I am assuming.

bulldogfallon
03-13-2010, 03:44 AM
yes on kodi's quad....sorry

Logan #34's Dad
03-13-2010, 04:22 AM
That is one sweet video of Cole riding. When I first watched it I was hoping that it was sped up a little. Couldn't be so lucky. Justin, are you guys going to race the HSI mod too?

STOCKRACING917
03-13-2010, 04:29 PM
Hey Guys after the race I asked Cole's Mom if we could kidnap him and throw him in the back of the hauler and feed and water him till bout the middle of August and then we'd bring him home but she said "No." LOL. We are out of options, guess we will just have to race him... Great Kid and we LOVE to watch him ride !!

Tman and Family.

mushinracing
03-14-2010, 12:50 PM
WINNERS TRAIN LOSERS COMPLAIN

STOCKRACING917
03-14-2010, 02:28 PM
No complaining on our end, Scott. Just good humor and trying to establish a positive relationship with a new Family. We can't wait to see Cole Rack it up this year cause he has certainly been training. Good Luck to everyone for that matter!!

Paula

#404's Dad
03-15-2010, 06:55 PM
why do all the videos keep getting removed?

thequadfather+2
03-15-2010, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by STOCKRACING917
No complaining on our end, Scott. Just good humor and trying to establish a positive relationship with a new Family. We can't wait to see Cole Rack it up this year cause he has certainly been training. Good Luck to everyone for that matter!!

Paula

No worries Paula, anyone who races with yall already know that. Some are over the top, we're just here to have a little fun and let the boys mix it up with some other kids. Tell Tman and the rest of the gang we said hi and we'll see yall in a few days.

thequadfather+2
03-15-2010, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by #8trx450r
why do all the videos keep getting removed?

Hey you can always go back and watch the rest of mine:devil:

I got a text from a friend of mine that read your post and it simply said "keep your wild kid under control"....that was pretty funny.

Seriously, I thought the videos they put up of both Cole and Kodi were great, wish they would have left them all up. Marc has put a few good ones on you tube, so has Bryan (badboyracing99). A few months ago people were wanting to see more mini quad videos and now there are a few out both here and you tube. Hope it continues we love to watch them.

mushinracing
03-15-2010, 08:12 PM
coles video will be back up soon on his own thread.

#404's Dad
03-15-2010, 08:23 PM
coles video will be back up soon on his own thread.

Cool, thanks Scott. I was just curious.