PDA

View Full Version : eaton 90 viper

jstalnaker
02-03-2010, 07:34 PM
i have a viper 90 that will start and rev up but when you try to put it in any gear forward or reverse it just dies anyone have any ideas thanks guys

02-04-2010, 05:16 AM
Yes you have to hold the left brake on handel bar as it is a saftey switch to keep from going into gear with out your knowledge, I hope this helps ya out.

jstalnaker
02-04-2010, 08:42 AM
yea i do hold the brake when trying to put it in gear. i am sure it is something to do with the electrical system. i have no horn or any lights when it is running. it ran fine when it was parked and hasnt been rode for a while. i think my brother inlaw did something to it when he was trying to take it for a ride but he wont addmit to anything. lol imagine that. i seen a wireing diagram on here but it was to small for me to see anything. i am fimilar with 4 wheelers but know nothing about a e-ton.

kylie'spitcrew
02-07-2010, 07:59 AM
We have one doing the same thing. I have bought a new f&r switch to see if that helps but I haven't had time to put it on. I will let you know if it works. If you find out something that works please let me know.
Thanks Joe

jstalnaker
02-07-2010, 09:49 AM
ok i will do that and thanks for your reply