PDA

View Full Version : Thanks out to SF RACING!!!

suzukiracer3
02-03-2010, 06:17 PM
Just wanted to say that Seth at SF Racing did me huge favor with my used PB1 shocks. I had recently purchased a bike, and the shocks were pretty beat, I sent them over to Seth, and they came back practically brand new! I called to thank him, and he said that he spent over 18 hours just in cleaning, and detailing the shocks. He spends time, and actually cares for the product he gives us! Thats why I am on my forth set with him, and he truley is the best for suspension, IMO. Thanks again!

motohanks
02-03-2010, 08:16 PM
reading this makes me want to head home from college this weekend so I can see what my shocks look like after getting them back from Seth. They came a few days after I came back to school so I haven't seen them yet. My dad did say that they were shiny.:D
I'm glad that I decided to send my PB1s to Seth to get them rebuilt right since the previous owner of my quad apparently didn't do all of the necessary maintenance on them.

IRONFLIGHT2
02-19-2010, 12:06 PM
NOW IF ONLY SUZUKIRACER3 WOULD ACTUALLY USE HIS BIKE AND RIDE THOSE FANCEY NEW SHOCKS HE WOULD BE ALLRIGHT:ermm: