PDA

View Full Version : motoworks pipe

jlrenken
02-02-2010, 08:16 PM
hey johnny or ty i was wondering if the pipe that the pros are runnin is available to the public. the one with the big can. also i was wondering what inline water temp gauge do u run on your bikes.
thanks

nvrpmx
02-03-2010, 08:01 AM
The water temp that we use we get from ESR not real sure who makes them. The pipe we use is for sound issues only and if your running a series that has sound requirements of 96db or less then you would want to ask for this pipe.

The races we race that dont have sound requirements we will run the small can like at the ITP races but both work very well.

Lets us know if you want to order one Thanks. Ty

grannysleeper
02-08-2010, 01:30 AM
Hey Motoworks, I saw an article in Quad magazine about one of your "quiet" pipes that was actually making more power throughout most of the RPM range. Which setup was that article about?

atvlover
02-10-2010, 05:52 PM
Without a doubt our quiet race pipe produces more power than the loud one. We do sell it to the public. You can call the office and order it. You will not be disappointed.

Mr. Big Time
02-10-2010, 08:46 PM
I can vouch on the fact that you wont be disapointed. I switched to the big fat one and it does create alot of hp. I love it