PDA

View Full Version : trade input?

tommygunnz
02-01-2010, 06:28 PM
I have a trade going on I have the quad in my signiture the motors fresh and I'm possibly gonna trade for a 03 banshee in mint shape it has a nice bumper black dg nerfs +2 axle 4 clean Douglas rims and bored 10 over.like I said its mint but Is it worth giving up my built LT considering it doesn't even have pipes? Please give ur opinions fast he's comin tomorrow

02-02-2010, 01:20 PM
Stock pipes? I would say it's definitely worth the trade $$ wise, but stock piped banshee's are turds.

If you throw a set of pipes on it with an intake, they're a million times faster then stock.

SandPsycho
02-04-2010, 10:40 AM
I'd keep the Lt, they're good runners when built right. Probably be cheaper to save a few bucks, a stock shee will cost about 1000-1300 bux!

2001warriorman
02-05-2010, 01:37 PM
I guess it depends on what you like your LT would walk that banshee most likely but once you throw good pipes and a filter on them they wake up a good bit. If you wanna try a change and mabey throw a couple bucks at it the banshee would be a killer choice. Just depends on what you want more I guess. The lt will out handle it but the shee will easily out perform it if its setup decently.