PDA

View Full Version : Shipping a 300 motor

etondaddy
02-01-2010, 06:03 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/crZtJlyzA4k&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/crZtJlyzA4k&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Mike Kozura

born2ride14
02-01-2010, 06:57 PM
Mike, that is a good idea,looks like youve done your rsearch by going with tom carlson, just expect alot of $$$$. I saw your swingarm video, and i believe i told you wrong about that swing arm. After getting a better view of it, it is a 400ex swing arm, i can tell by the linkage set up. When you get the bolt out the swinger will be worth about $250 bucks, and i would sell the linkage bracket for $125. Also to confirm that that axle is a lsr, in the middle, there should be a some engravings, It should read LS and some numbers

etondaddy
02-01-2010, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by born2ride14
Mike, that is a good idea,looks like youve done your rsearch by going with tom carlson, just expect alot of $$$$. I saw your swingarm video, and i believe i told you wrong about that swing arm. After getting a better view of it, it is a 400ex swing arm, i can tell by the linkage set up. When you get the bolt out the swinger will be worth about $250 bucks, and i would sell the linkage bracket for $125. Also to confirm that that axle is a lsr, in the middle, there should be a some engravings, It should read LS and some numbers
Thanks........you don't want to know what it went for....lol. But hey I'm happy and dude got a good deal. I got 1300.00 out of the front and rear susp. front and rear shocks and both exhaust. And I'm lookin to get 100.00 out of the nurfs.....lol. And everyone got a deal..... I only paid 3000.00 for the quad and we ran it for a year.... but now I'm putting 10g's back in it.

Mike Kozura

Dylan227
02-05-2010, 07:10 PM
Is your buddy interested in the shocks?

etondaddy
02-06-2010, 02:18 AM
Not right now......... he's not workin to good.

Mike Kozura