PDA

View Full Version : hey i need help to a quad

banshee_89
02-01-2010, 08:47 AM
i need help to buy a quad i got offerd a 88 quadzilla lt 500 and also a 1996 banshee i dont know with one to buy please help me

02-01-2010, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by banshee_89
i need help to buy a quad i got offerd a 88 quadzilla lt 500 and also a 1996 banshee i dont know with one to buy please help me

Banshee
Pros- Fast, high revving, tons of hop ups available, reliable when tuned right

Cons- Handle like poo stock, lack of very bottom end grunt.

Quadzilla
Pros- Even slightly faster then the banshee, wide.

Cons- Build quality, horrendous reliability, weak/poor hardware, still fairly bad handling.

The zilla's are fast as hell but horrible bikes. Lack of aftermarket, beasts to start, etc.

Banshee's are more reliable and still damn fast.

banshee_89
02-01-2010, 03:03 PM
thanks man

2001warriorman
02-05-2010, 01:41 PM
Ya DMC pretty much summed it up. Zillas arent produce more tourque and slap the power to the ground because of the bore and stroke but the banshees ramp up real quick and realy scream. The banshees have numorous parts where as the zilla can only be hopped up so much without a ton of money. Dr. Q still makes some wicked zillas that are insanely fast. The zillas wider but handles pretty bad where the banshee is narrower but still doesnt handle great. All and all if you were I was in your shoes I'd take the shee.

If you need the touque the zilla will please you more if not the banshee may be more reliable. Either will treat you pretty well if tuned right and taken care of.