PDA

View Full Version : Gncc

racer 557
01-31-2010, 11:03 PM
So I'm reading about the practice session with chris borich and Adam mcgill

Couple question everything I read everywhere I don't see anything about ballance so what's up with him is he racing this year or did he retire??

Also who all in the xc1 class will be on Honda this year?? Thanks for any responces

ZBlaster
01-31-2010, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by racer 557
So I'm reading about the practice session with chris borich and Adam mcgill

Couple question everything I read everywhere I don't see anything about ballance so what's up with him is he racing this year or did he retire??

Also who all in the xc1 class will be on Honda this year?? Thanks for any responces

Ballance is racing this year, he will also have Taylor Kiser and Walker Fowler as part of the Ballance Racing crew.

I doubt you will see many XC-1 Honda riders this year. It's just hard to be competitive without the factory backing. You may see Duane Johnson run a few, as well as a few other privateers, but doubt there will be more than a handful. Brian Wolfe will be on an HMF prepped Honda, but I believe he still plans to run XC-2 again.

racer 557
01-31-2010, 11:33 PM
Well wolf should do good considering how good he did on his yfz which wasn't it somewhat stock compared to borich and all them

XCRacer236
02-01-2010, 08:28 AM
all the hype is about Borich and McGill because they are switching rides and things of that nature. and with Borich getting the championship ALL eyes are on him. even when Ballance was champ, there wasn't a lot of things going around about him. he has always kept things on the DL and kept to himself.

as far as Honda, the only one that will be in the top 10 is Sturdivant in XC1. XC2, Wolf, Jones, Hoyland and prolly Phillips will be on Honda's. there just isn't the Contingency and factory support to make guys want to be on them.

and on Wolfe's machines, yeah his motors were fairly stock. i have seen a few them for sale and none of them had motor work listed.

JackA450r
02-01-2010, 08:37 AM
Sturdivant will be on a Moto Xperts Honda for 2010. Hoyland and Phillips will be on Yamahas this year because of no support or contingency for Hondas.

ZBlaster
02-01-2010, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by XCRacer236
all the hype is about Borich and McGill because they are switching rides and things of that nature.

Borich is NOT switching machines and will be on an LT-R again in 2010.

XCRacer236
02-01-2010, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by ZBlaster
Borich is NOT switching machines and will be on an LT-R again in 2010.

yeah i know. i guess i meant McGill, and with Borich losing his ride. thats what i meant. sorry about the confusion.

and that is AWESOME to hear that Phillips AND Hoyland will be on Yamaha! LOVE it!