PDA

View Full Version : question about wimminz

powermadd400ex
01-31-2010, 10:47 PM
this is a serious thread, if you are intending to post stupid bull**** you can just leave this thread now. thank you.
ok so i have been seeing this girl for a couple months. we both clearly like each other yada yada. we are doing what most young couples do at our age(16ish), and all that. we watched a few movies at my house today, had a good time, but her mom texted her and she had to leave early, so on the way to her house, i drove to this good lookin bluff and asked her out. well, she told me she wanted to get to know me better. she knows me pretty damn well as it is. so what am i sposed to do with that? when should i try asking her out again? its not like she shot me down or anything. so any of you guys got any advice or insight on what a young feller should do?

FHKracingZ
02-01-2010, 12:05 AM
thats a nice way of saying no. just play it off like you dont care and she will come back.

416exfreak
02-01-2010, 08:24 AM
For real.

Just start acting like it doesnt bother you, and it will start bothering her.

Reverse psychology is some chit mayne.:bandit:

and if all else fails.. be like Mr. Man, and do her mom!:macho

fandl450r
02-01-2010, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by powermadd400ex
this is a serious thread, if you are intending to post stupid bull**** you can just leave this thread now. thank you.
ok so i have been seeing this girl for a couple months. we both clearly like each other yada yada. we are doing what most young couples do at our age(16ish), and all that. we watched a few movies at my house today, had a good time, but her mom texted her and she had to leave early, so on the way to her house, i drove to this good lookin bluff and asked her out. well, she told me she wanted to get to know me better. she knows me pretty damn well as it is. so what am i sposed to do with that? when should i try asking her out again? its not like she shot me down or anything. so any of you guys got any advice or insight on what a young feller should do?

If you want a serious answer, phrasing the topic a little more maturely might help.

You're young don't get caught up too much on titles and such. If you two have a good time, just go with it, and enjoy being young. Being "bf/gf" doesn't really change all that much, it's just a title.

snacob14
02-01-2010, 10:44 AM
like the others said, act like it doesn't matter...then she'll wander why...then she'll ask you out

hondariderdylan
02-01-2010, 10:57 AM
ask her again after ya shagg her:devil:

no seriously though, do what she asked and get to know her even more. Even if it seems like a stupid idea, it will show her that your not the hit and quit type and you actually care. Get to know even the stupid little insignificant things that nobody would normally care about. She will come to you eventually, if not, no big deal.

LTR450_#67
02-01-2010, 11:49 AM
Don't get sucked into the friend zone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beastlywarrior
02-01-2010, 12:38 PM
hahaha ya ^ ive been there way too many times

BlaineKaiser450
02-01-2010, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by LTR450_#67
Don't get sucked into the friend zone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats the most important part.

Just act really chill around her and always be there for her, suprise her with things you noticed that others wouldn't, like Dylan said

fastredrider44
02-01-2010, 03:40 PM
Pretty good stuff^^^

Don't get sucked into being a friend

Get to know her well

Don't beg. If she doesn't want to go out with you, then in the long run, you will find out you didn't want to go out with her.

klutch
02-01-2010, 07:52 PM
The friend zone is horrible. Thats where I messed up with the girl I was trying to get with. The friend zone sucks. It hurts like hell lmao.