PDA

View Full Version : A little something for the Loud Pipe crowd. How the rest of us see you. This is funny

HY400EX
01-31-2010, 01:30 PM
A little something for the Loud Pipe crowd... How the rest of us see you. This is funny

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/254813

quad2xtreme
01-31-2010, 02:59 PM
:D

bigbad400
01-31-2010, 03:08 PM
that is funny. but at the same time i thank god mines loud everyday, you dont know how many times iv bean seconds from hitting a deer or something that if i was quieter may have killed me so ill stick with a nice loud pipe!

not to metion the bikers are hard to see and if you hear a harley grumbling down the road will you pull out befor you see whats comming? i think loud is good. whats it hurt? its like saying here i am. dont hit me.

there is a time and a place for db ratings and in the back 40 or out in the sticks were i live... no need.

hell my girlfriend loves it, she hears me comming she puts my dinner in the microwave and sets the table for me and by the time i get home ****s hot and ready to eat:D

cant be to closed minded on the subject, in a arena or something i can see it. it would be deafening. or in a open mx cource even, i can see it. lots of noise real close together like that will carry.

BraMas
01-31-2010, 05:51 PM
That is great! and couldn't be more true.

tri5ron
02-01-2010, 08:31 AM
:D :D :D

rooster300ex
02-01-2010, 08:41 AM
Funny:D
But one time I was ripping down a trail and I came upon a youngster havin problems. I flew by him i had no time to stop didn't see him but out of the corner of my eye. I then went back to help him and he said I heard you coming so I got out of the way. loud pipe and smart kid:D

aDviSol2y
02-01-2010, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by bigbad400

hell my girlfriend loves it, she hears me comming she puts my dinner in the microwave and sets the table for me and by the time i get home ****s hot and ready to eat:D

And it gives her time to get her other boyfriend out of the house! :)

Motoman723
02-01-2010, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by aDviSol2y

Haha nice man...that's hilarious!!! :p

dubee
02-02-2010, 07:48 AM

Lmao:D

quad2xtreme
02-02-2010, 08:19 AM
that is funny...I didn't think of that.

My first thought was his girlfriend is using a microwave...he should start looking for a new one. It will only go down hill from there if he marries her. :D

HY400EX
02-02-2010, 02:30 PM

The noisy exhaust is great. It only takes me a couple seconds to put my pants & boots on and head out the door. . Ha Ha