PDA

View Full Version : PAMX Quad racing

etondaddy
01-31-2010, 12:02 PM
The quads could not survive on there own........so we're going back with the bikes.......... good deal at least we have somewere to race......thanks Jeff. This is the e-mail I just got from Jeff

Cheese,

Here's the deal, and spread the word, ONE LAST Time, I can not ask the promoters to loose anymore money for ATV's.

PAMX will race ATV's Every Sunday Spring and State Series, Plus the Friday Night Lights GCS Championship.

Also Saturday Practice.

Now Spread the word if the ATV's Do not support us the we have no other choice than to not race ATV's and trust me I do not want to do that, Remember I raced ATV's so I understand you all.

Jeff

Cannondale12
01-31-2010, 01:15 PM
what classes will they have for the quads and def will spread the word!!

etondaddy
01-31-2010, 01:46 PM
Well........he attached the classes to the e-mail but ask me not to tell anyone because they were not final yet. There were six of them......pretty simple.

Mike Kozura

Cannondale12
01-31-2010, 02:03 PM
will be back to the long days with the bikes and getting **** on by them again...this sucks

etondaddy
01-31-2010, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Cannondale12
will be back to the long days with the bikes and getting **** on by them again...this sucks
Yea I know what you mean...........but it's all we got. I'm hoping they split us up and do track maintenance in between. I know Cernic will.

Mike Kozura

Cannondale12
01-31-2010, 02:24 PM
yea that would be good... i just saw the pay out for A class not to bad...im just not happy about the long days again

etondaddy
01-31-2010, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Cannondale12
yea that would be good... i just saw the pay out for A class not to bad...im just not happy about the long days again
Yea those short days were nice........ but unfortunatly it's a business for the promoters...........

Mike Kozura