PDA

View Full Version : PAMX Quad racing

etondaddy
01-31-2010, 11:56 AM
The quads could not survive on there own........so we're going back with the bikes.......... good deal at least we have somewere to race......thanks Jeff. This is the e-mail I just got from Jeff

Cheese,

Here's the deal, and spread the word, ONE LAST Time, I can not ask the promoters to loose anymore money for ATV's.

PAMX will race ATV's Every Sunday Spring and State Series, Plus the Friday Night Lights GCS Championship.

Also Saturday Practice.

Now Spread the word if the ATV's Do not support us the we have no other choice than to not race ATV's and trust me I do not want to do that, Remember I raced ATV's so I understand you all.

Jeff

etondaddy
02-01-2010, 03:38 AM
Jeff Cernic has joined the site and posted this in the open forum section........... thanks Jeff.

PAMX ATV's
Couple Items to help you all understand more, PAMX in 2009 Did everything we could to hold a ATV only series and it just did not work a few of the rounds did not get 100 riders. So 2010 the PAMX has included the ATV's with the Bikes again in the Thor Spring Series and the Pa State Championship Series.

Thor Spring Series info:
1) 450 A Class will be Paid by the PAMX A Class Payout Chart
2) 450 A will have a Series top 5 Pay Out Bonus Starting at $500. to the Champion
3) Over $30,000. in Posted Awards by Thor alone for the Spring Series plus many, many more awards for the series top 5 champions

The FLY Racing PA State Championship
1) 450 A Class will be Paid by the PAMX A Class Payout Chart
2) 450 A will have a Series top 5 Pay Out Bonus Starting at $500. to the Champion
3) Over $30,000. will be posted in Awards by Fly Racing for the PA State Championship, plus much more awards for the series top 5 champions at the season Banquet.

Then PAMX Has the GCS Championship
1) 450 A Class wil be paid 100% Payback
2) 450A Class will have a Series top 5 Pay out Bonus Starting at $300. to the Champion and will go back 5 places.
3) over $14,000 in PAMX Bucks will be paid out for Trophy Paying classes in the GCS Championship.

Friday Night Lights
PAMX will also hold 9 Friday Night Lights GCS races for 2010 also at this time there is 2 Night Tracks and we are talking to 2 other tracks that may come on board the PAMX for even more Friday Night Lights Action. Once again 450A Class will be paid 100% Payback and valuable PAMX GCS Points.

PAMX is stronger than ever and are supporting the ATV Riders the question is with over 40 ATV racing events in 2010 will the ATV's Support us ?

We hope to see you all at the PAMX Spring series 1st Round for the ATV's will be at Roaring Knob in Markleysburg March 27 Practice and Raceday is March 28

As for the Can Am Contingency I will be contacting them to see if the will support the Spring or State Championship, I have also contacted KTM and we will be working with them also on a program.

Also XXX your question on Happy Ramblers 2009 Motorcycle Race, there was a schedule problem where PAMX scheduled Happy on one date and they scheduled the PAMX race on another date, when we found out about the mix up we could not switch the dates for District 6 had another race scheduled on the date PAMX needed and we did not want to cause any problems so we moved the race to another track. Happy is back on the 2010 Schedule with a Bike only PA State Championship event, Happy chooses not to run ATV's at there State Championship event and the PAMX abides to there wish.

Happy Ramblers does a great Job for the PAMX and we are very proud to have them as a PAMX track and will do business with them as long as they want to do business with us.

Any questions please email info@gopamx.com and for more information on PAMX Racing go to www.gopamx.com

mxdad423
02-05-2010, 11:45 AM
Hey Mike since you are up on the the JC stuff let me ask this? I was looking at the PAMX site today and under atv class's on the schedule it says, Sr Mini 90cc cvt/multi shift What does that meen? To me it's like one class for all the 90's but maybe I'm reading it wrong. If they are running all the 90's as one class we will just stay home and go else where

Kevin Smitley

etondaddy
02-05-2010, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by mxdad423
Hey Mike since you are up on the the JC stuff let me ask this? I was looking at the PAMX site today and under atv class's on the schedule it says, Sr Mini 90cc cvt/multi shift What does that meen? To me it's like one class for all the 90's but maybe I'm reading it wrong. If they are running all the 90's as one class we will just stay home and go else where

Kevin Smitley
Yea that's it one 90 and one 70 class...........looks like we won't be seeing a lot of each other this year....lol. What are you worried about you got that fancy WHR motor with that famos DC susp. yea just kiddin.......well I guess it's nats, Fly, or CRA for you then.......... Kyle's just happy to still to be able to race at Steel City, High Point, PVR........ ect. But the way it looks no one's going to show up so........ it will be nats, Fly, or CRA for us also in 11'

Mike Kozura

mxdad423
02-05-2010, 02:14 PM
Thats wonderful, I kew he would put the SHAFT to us again some how, Thats OK The District is coming back and there are other places to go, the Hell with him, he is the one that made this hole mess with the ATV's, before his WONDERFUL PAMX the District was doing fine with the ATV's, now look. Oh well I didn't want to give him any more of my money anyway.......Thanks Jeff, you really love those Kids and ATV's.......