PDA

View Full Version : where to ride? Reading,Pa.

dman66
01-31-2010, 11:11 AM
Hi fellow 4 wheelers!!!!! Looking for a place to ride in or around Reading,Pa. Know of any places? I have about 4-5 people looking to ride.I live in Oley,Pa. 19547

dan harris
02-10-2010, 06:52 AM
Come on out to the Breezewood Proving Grounds in south central PA. We have 3 great motocross tracks, plus a pee wee track and a 3 mile woods trail along with an all terrain course.

Park opens the first weekend in March. check out the website for pictures of the entire park.

www.breezewoodprovinggrounds.com

deathman53
02-12-2010, 06:19 PM
I agree, if you like mx, breezewood is the place. I spend nearly 5 hours(~240 miles) driving there, it was well worth it. I was staying there for the weekend and we rented a cabin there. We are planning to go back there in april and again in june/july/august. If your a 4x4 type of person or a casual trail rider, its not really the place for you(sorry Dan). There is alot of legal trail riding for the 4x4 and trail riders in PA, Lost trails is my first thought(bring your skid plates), there is another lost trails type park in west PA, Rausch Creek trail riders(Tower city) in mid PA , artachoke(sp) or however its spelled that will give you a permit for coal pits and abandoned coal road riding and almost surely more around.

heres me on my 250r in august, when I return, I will have a hybrid 250r, that 250r(in the pic) and maybe 2 other atv's of types not very often seen.