PDA

View Full Version : What about pipes?

Vampire2800
01-30-2010, 07:14 PM
Before asking, I understand that pipes are strictly personal preference. Although some seem to have advantages over others, for the most part, they all do the same thing. Here goes....... Of the nMotion, Curtis Sparks, Yoshi, GYT-R, HMF & FMF, what would a guy use 1 over the others? I have a GYT-R that's falling apart, so I need to replace it. The welds are breaking, allen screws are missing & there's no place left to drill a hole to mount it anymore. I have it hung with bailing wire & JB-Weld. Thanks for the advice & db's don't really matter as the GYT-R that I have is LOUD AS HELL! Thanks again!

reconmaster
01-30-2010, 09:32 PM
try the motoworks sr-4 its not overly loud and great powergains that are very good through out the whole powerand not just in one area so its not just a trail, mx, offroad pipe its a amazing al around pipe. i have had a whie brothers e-2, big gun evox and the motoworks and so far the motoworks out does them not saying this because i'm sponsored saying this because i belive that much in the product

Ride1Rob
01-31-2010, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by Vampire2800
I have a GYT-R that's falling apart, so I need to replace it. The welds are breaking, allen screws are missing & there's no place left to drill a hole to mount it anymore. Thanks again!

That sounds all too familiar lol. I went thru that with 2 of em. I've heard some very good things about the Motoworks as well and they look nice. There are many good pipes out there tho. Do a search and find what you really like.

Vampire2800
01-31-2010, 08:36 AM
So Rob, you've been here & done this, huh? Sucks! Thanks recon, I'll check them out!