PDA

View Full Version : Where to rent sleds to ride??

Keystone_Rider
01-30-2010, 01:21 PM
As everyone from Pa knows, we don't get enough snow to buy and ride sleds anymore. Reading SRH "sled" thread rekindle some of my sled riding when i was younger and it was always a blast riding all day regardless how cold it was. My wife and kids have never rode a sled and i know they are missing out on having a great time ripping it up.
My question I have is: Where is the best place(s) I can take my family on vacation, rent sleds (not outdated junkers) and hit the marked trails that literally goes forever (20+ miles)? I know I could search on the internet but you can't judge a website that claims to be the best or most popular. I'm up to hear anyone suggestions that have experienced or knows some place that lives up to it's reputation of having good sleds, good customer service, and good trails going thru woods, mountains, fields, etc...
One more thing, we are from south central Pa, and don't want to drive forever or fly to get to the sled rental place.

dns1764
01-30-2010, 03:33 PM
look at north conway nh. there are plenty of places to rent from and there are hundreds of miles of trails