PDA

View Full Version : Oh $#!T!!! Sheriffs!!!!! GRRRR

FourFiftyFour
01-22-2003, 04:46 PM
Im coming home from work a few min ago and I am pullin on to my road and I see a Sheriff pullin onto another road.. I really didnt think anything of it, so I pulled in my garage and got on my quad and I warm it up and start riding down the road (I havent really been gettin home in time to go on my trails before it gets dark, cuz of work) well I see the same sheriff stop at the stop sign on the road behind my house (I have a block and my property hits two opposite ends of it) so I start haulin *** and I pull in my garage really fast and then I turn it off and shut the garage door and I wait in the garage and sure enough the sheriff is going REALLY slow down my road............. GRRRRRRRR this road NEVER had sheriffs patrolling on it, Im pretty sure someone who doesnt like me called in about me riding my quad around this time of day GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Live2Ride300
01-22-2003, 04:49 PM
He can't do anything if your on your property but if you go out in the road that pig will be right up ur ***.

flyin#5
01-22-2003, 04:53 PM
so did he catch you? that would suck. once i was riding in the field infront of my house and a cop drove by as i was going toward the road (pretty buisy highway for around here) i quick turned around and headed back to my house and tried not to look suspicous. he flashed his lights for 2 sec then kept driving. stupid cop was probably in his car laughin his head off. and sometimes when i ride i ride with one of the state troopers son.:D

FourFiftyFour
01-22-2003, 04:57 PM
no he definitely didnt catch me!!!!! I was haulin butt and I made it in my garage before he could see me..... I waited and watched out the garage window........ and I saw him go past like 15 sec after the garage door shut..... I knew he saw me ridin on my road thats why he came back on the road.... so I didnt dare leave the garage until I saw him go by. It was sorta freaky.. like I was bein stalked! Im definitely suspiscious on who called and complained... no way there would be a sheriff patrolling here at 5-5:15 pm right when I get home... cuz thats when I try to get in a few min of riding....... I bet he'll be back tomorrow

Rip_Tear
01-22-2003, 05:24 PM
That sucks. I dont doubt he will be there tomorrow either... Make sure you take a good look for him!

01-22-2003, 05:48 PM
HAHA! You think you dangerous? You would probably of just got a warning or something. You have never been in a high speed chase. I got a cr250 that burns any cop around. And i have never been caught but i have been chased. Were always getin chased around here. Tell me when its an actual type of chase.:huh

yellowex01
01-22-2003, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by ruffryder88
HAHA! You think you dangerous? You would probably of just got a warning or something. You have never been in a high speed chase. I got a cr250 that burns any cop around. And i have never been caught but i have been chased. Were always getin chased around here. Tell me when its an actual type of chase.:huh

Now theres something to be proud of....:rolleyes:

yellowex01
01-22-2003, 06:21 PM
You guys remember not to long ago I think it was florida, A guy was street racing, ran a red light hit a car and killed the driver? The driver turned out to be his mom.....

Glow Plug
01-22-2003, 06:28 PM

that's not somethnig to brag about there buddy:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

rider250ex
01-22-2003, 06:28 PM
my friend just got a $500 fine because he was on the powerlines on his sled wit us and he had to go home. on his way home he got stuck right next to the road. a cop was driving by and saw him and gave him a $100 fine. well 2 days later his neighbor was ridin down the streets and someone called to cops on him. the kid when into may freinds drive way and they were talkin when the cops pulled up. the cop asked who was ridin up and down the street and no one confessed so he made my friends fine $500. the bad thing is he cant fight it because he has been caught on private property like 10 times.

CHAUNCY
01-22-2003, 07:03 PM
Around here the helicopters start chasin ya along with suburbans and cars. I mean its awesome to watch as long as no one gets hurt. Ive only been chased by a rent-a-cop which wasnt really a chase because he goes about 5 mph. I mean a lt80 could outrun him. This guy tried to arrest my bro for riding on rednecks property that he bought the day before. Sad thing is the property is right behind our house so we cant really go riding here anymore. And all the streets were private so originally they didnt care but the d@mn horse people started complaining while they can leave their horse shi$t all over the road and dont have to pic it up or anything. I mean i dont mind some but some expect you to stop a car and let the horse get all the way to the next road before you can ****inue. And the city just put in horse trails for the horses and they still ride in the middle of the road instead of on the trail on the side of the road. Sorry had to vent a lil.

Live2Ride300
01-22-2003, 07:39 PM
give those horses a nice lil treat,,,,,poison those stpd bstrds , lmao, jk that would be mean

Live2Ride300
01-22-2003, 07:40 PM

ya wtf do you think when people who dont ride see a quad or dirtbike they automatically think BAD! thats the kind of shiat that gives atvs/dirtbikes a bad name man.

DGR Designs
01-22-2003, 07:49 PM
stupid horses....

Live2Ride300
01-22-2003, 07:51 PM
When I go riding we usually end up waiting for some too, it sux, they go so damn slow.

Bean
01-22-2003, 08:02 PM

YOU know what is going to be really funny!!!???!

when you flip your dirtbike getting chased by the cops, AHAHAHAHAH, you willl get your @ss kicked, you are the stupidest kid i know, serouisly, i thought i wasnt bright, you just proved me half correct, im still not bright, but i now know there is some idiot out there way dumber than me

01-22-2003, 08:47 PM
true, but if you dont get outrun and they take ur quad youll end up regretting not trying to outrun em quite possibly

popo
01-22-2003, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Live2Ride300
He can't do anything if your on your property but if you go out in the road that pig will be right up ur ***.

Yes he can do something about it! The offense was commited on the street, they can come a knocking or and cite you or mail you a ticket.

I have never written any one for riding on the street. Cause I do it myself. & you if run I can garantee I am coming after you. That's how I get stolen quads back. Think about it. Be cool and go up and talk with him and let him know that's how you get to your riding area.

There's more "pigs" that own quads that are cool.

FourFiftyFour
01-22-2003, 11:38 PM
I wish the Sheriffs here were that nice!!!! If you get pulled over by one......... you're toast......... I know from friends and also when I was younger I had one pull me over but since I was younger he let me off, I was takin tools to my friend he broke down on the trails, he said that I was lucky he didnt take me to Juvi... oh well..... I just gotta be careful until I move outta here, it just makes me mad b/c Ive lived on that road my whole life and we've been here the longest and weve always rode go carts, quads, dirt bikes, etc all the time down the road..... the new ppl here have to be stupid about crap.. too bad when i ride on my property they are still gonna hear my quad!